• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MST3K Turkey Day Marathon 2016 |OT| We've Got Turkey Sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliver

Pretty sure the Final Sacrifice has the best riffs in the show. Might just appeal to my mean sense of hunor though, they're ruthless in this episode.

#4 - The Final Sacrifice

jugGGu1.jpg

The fact that this isn't number 1 is a Thanksgiving travesty.

Honestly, I think the Final Justice episode was superior.

Agreed.

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
I can't imagine who thought Mitchell was a script worth making into a movie. I know you can say that about most MST3K films, but most of them are indie productions and Mitchell has actual movie stars and professionals behind the scenes.

I'm guessing Space Mutiny and Manos are next.

Owensboro

I'm unfortunately trapped at the in-laws this weekend and can't watch. What a bummer.

Does anyone have a list form of what they've played so far and what's at what number? I can't wait to see what the top 100 are. (cmon Gamera vs Gurion. Make the top 20!)

Final Sacrifice, Night of the Blood Beast and Space Mutiny might be my top 3, but with MST3k there's almost no wrong answer.

I also really like MST3k The Movie (This Island Earth)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Mitchell
The Final Sacrifice

Manos
Prince of Space
Pod People

3/5. Manos has to be on the list. Don't know if Prince of Space would beat Final Sacrifice or Mitchell though.

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
In the unriffed version of this movie there's an extra action scene with John Saxon chasing Joe Don Baker in a 4 wheeler trying to kill him. The shots of Mitchell with a rock in the beginning credits are from when he's killing him.

Are there any MST movies that had fully theatrical releases, or are they all limited/straight to home movies? Also, I think Merlin's Shop Of Mystical Wonders is the only one I keep encountering the non MST version of. It's on comcast's OnDemand, and it used to air on like Showtime or whatever all the time.

Are there any MST movies that had fully theatrical releases, or are they all limited/straight to home movies? Also, I think Merlin's Shop Of Mystical Wonders is the only one I keep encountering the non MST version of. It's on comcast's OnDemand, and it used to air on like Showtime or whatever all the time.

The Godzilla movies had theatrical releases

gabbo

I'm unfortunately trapped at the in-laws this weekend and can't watch. What a bummer.

Does anyone have a list form of what they've played so far and what's at what number? I can't wait to see what the top 100 are. (cmon Gamera vs Gurion. Make the top 20!)
Top100? Theyre only showing Top5

They lost the rights to Gamera? Thank goodness I had the sense of mind to order it last summer. Was money the factor behind the holders not renewing the license? Are the Japanese really that protective of the artistic integrity of Gamera? For me, MST3K is the only reason I even know Gamera exists.

Sanjuro

Mitchell!

Mitchell is better for Thanksgiving IMO. Usually on my fourteenth adult beverage or so. Shoveling another helping of turkey dinner inside myself.

While this is all happening, I have Mitchell to make me feel good about myself.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Finally. A Joel episode. The real MST3K starts here

Hey guys I think that Bo Derek beer scene was suggestive of ejaculation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom