• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MST3K Turkey Day Marathon 2016 |OT| We've Got Turkey Sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glass Joe

never seen any full episodes, in clips I always felt it was too "wacky." Mitchell is on right now and i'm enjoying it quite a bit.

GDGF

Soothsayer
never seen any full episodes, in clips I always felt it was too "wacky." Mitchell is on right now and i'm enjoying it quite a bit.

It's a great show that's really important to a lot of people. Hell, it got me through my freshmen year in highschool. I was an unstable friendless mess in those days, but I could always count on Joel and the bots being there every week to make me laugh.

Cheers.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Joel episodes will always be the best. Mike is boring, the villains got worse and Crows voice acting was awful in later Mike episodes.

Sanjuro

#2 - Space Mutiny

Hi4Qlbe.jpg

Coin Return

Loose Slot
Pretty much the best episode ever right here.

I really hope Rifftrax does another Reb Brown movie. Robowar and Strike Commando are ripe.

Congress is spelled with an F! What is it Congrefffffth?

Edit: Manos is a classic, but I don't think it's the #1 most fun to watch. It's so hard to plow through that even the hosts have to deal with not having anything to riff on to much of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom