• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MST3K Turkey Day Marathon 2016 |OT| We've Got Turkey Sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Let's not do this, on Turkey Day of all days.

Mike is the best btw

Is it really that controversial to think that? I'm very disappointed if it is. It's not even close. At least the movie choices remained strong throughout. Case in point right now...

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
So we have some Benedictine monks trapped in the floorboards, we set some traps filled with bread and brandy.

Is it really that controversial to think that? I'm very disappointed if it is. It's not even close. At least the movie choices remained strong throughout. Case in point right now...

Don't fuck this good thread up with Mike vs Joel arguments. I personally love Mike more but I also love Joel. They are both very good for different reasons.

Sliver

Yeah I'm pretty sure a lot of people prefer Mike era. I mean, the episodes being voted for kinda prove that. The riffs are just too damn strong in those later seasons.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Don't fuck this good thread up with Mike vs Joel arguments. I personally love Mike more but I also love Joel. They are both very good for different reasons.

No worries I'm not interested in arguing about it. Happy Thanksgiving!

Sliver

Space Mutiny isn't even Reb Browns worst movie, by a very long shot imo. The dude has had a long and crapful career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom