• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Muhammed Ali's Granddaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
FairyD said:
She's going to be a smoking hot when she's older.
2iqia1v.gif

dankir

Damn I been boxing for almost 3 years now and I can't maintain that kind of speed + punch power that long.

She's going to be a monster when she grows up... I guess it really is in the genes.

Also Laila Ali is friggin hot!!

Prine

Banned
dankir said:
Damn I been boxing for almost 3 years now and I can't maintain that kind of speed + punch power that long.

She's going to be a monster when she grows up... I guess it really is in the genes.

Also Laila Ali is friggin hot!!

Beautiful name. And why no male heirs? Imagine if Ali had a son in the game ;_; Hope for some male grandsons.

dankir

Prine said:
Beautiful name. And why no male heirs? Imagine if Ali had a son in the game ;_; Hope for some male grandsons.

Beautiful mother!!

Laila-Ali-ag01.jpg

Laila.jpg

*Bites fist*

Man I spar with her anytime :D

Oh and she did give birth to a boy 2 years ago. He's going to be sick!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
dankir said:
Oh and she did give birth to a boy 2 years ago. He's going to be sick!

I hope he gets better soon :(

All you'd have to do is kick her in the face and she'd go down. Not that kids her age could kick her in the face but I'm just sayin, if she was wailing on you...bam.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
I'm totally training my kid to punch like that, maybe not at that age but defintely by age 11

I don't know anything about boxing. But whenever I see Muhammad Ali's fights in documentaries, biographies and specials on TV, it gives me goosebumps every time. I guess it doesn't take a boxing connoisseur to appreciate Ali's game. Add his fiery rhetoric and explosive personality to the mix, and wow. "It ain't braggin if you can prove it" indeed :lol

Onny

ianp622 said:
I don't know how Ali's family could support that when you look at the state he is in now because of his career.
He's in the state he's in now because he has Parkinson's disease. It has nothing to do boxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom