• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Murphy Bed promotional song may be the most racist thing I've seen in a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Banned
You know, the song does kinda makes me want to dance.

duETH7.gif

War Eagle

No, I looked at her Facebook page and this was a legit event.

At least it looks like it. There's a different video on 17 April with another video of the event.

And there's weird invite things.

https://www.facebook.com/jennifermurphybeds/

Holy shit, she has a post about reviewing her own bed on Yelp!

uMLtzg6.jpg

And when you go to the Yelp page, her review is not visible at the bottom due to it being 'not recommended'.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/jennifer-mu...pup&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com

Omg, my loins.

Arkeband

Banned
As Reddit pointed out, this is a woman from The Apprentice that got fired yet Trump wanted to give her a job anyway because he thought she was beautiful.

Sounds about right.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Holy shit, everyone but the Asian lady claps in the end LOLOLOLOLOL.

The camera-work was borderline 'The Office'!
You made it to the end? Impressive.

Chop chop take chow down to china town! Hilariously awful

The way she looks at the asian lady EVERY single time with that line. I feel so bad for her, it sucks to be the token.

She was probably thinking "Hey! You should like this! Because you're Asian and I'm singing about neenjas RIGHT!? You know what I'm talkin' about! This is totally something you should be in to! Sing it with me!!".

FAKE EDIT: Video is private now lol.

The Beard

Like, what is this.

It's like she's so hot, so unbearably hot, that she thinks all those dudes were laughing at her jokes her entire life. She thinks she's some sort of comedic genius lol.

Wait...... she's hot? She looks like Newt Gingrich wearing a blonde wig.

Dizzy

Banned
Oh man. The fact there's an Asian lady right next to her is what makes it. It's like something out of the Office, where you just want to cringe for everyone involved.

Katori

Wow, this is disgusting. I feel bad for the lady in the front that she racially stereotyped and got up in her face. What a crap human being to do this period, not to mention record it and upload it to YouTube and think there's nothing wrong with.

Best one.

You should check out the Foreign Objects and MechaCKY shit Deron Miller has put out recently. Production wise it's not great, but the music is still there.
Yeah, I've avoided post CKY stuff (other than the rarities and bsides because it sucks that they aren't a complete unit anymore. I did like the glimpses of tracks on Chad's video teasers for his last solo album though but never committed to buying the album.

Which reminds me I haven't visited an alliance forum/site in a long while.

cr0w

Old Member
Yeah, I've avoided post CKY stuff (other than the rarities and bsides because it sucks that they aren't a complete unit anymore. I did like the glimpses of tracks on Chad's video teasers for his last solo album though but never committed to buying the album.

Which reminds me I haven't visited an alliance forum/site in a long while.

Stay away from the Reddit sub. Trust me.

Corpekata

Banned
Her site isn't proof they "got" anyone. Look at all her videos, they've been calling themselves "viral" video makers when like 1 of their videos was a hit (something about a dude in Batman underwear). It's just her trying to puff herself up and riding the coattails of her minor successes.

Their highlight reel is for local business for pete's sake lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom