• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My French assistant has a thing for me...

Barnabot

Well , since anyone is willing to give you any good advice. So go in for the kill. Let's see what happens. Just don't forget to share with us the details.

You could solve all your issues if you told her you were gay OP doesn't matter if it's not true. If she thought you weren't into women she'd likely move on romantically.

I guess if she's really obsessed with him that wouldn't matter at all. She'd still try to convert him so they could be in a serious relationship.

Last edited:

Makariel

What would French people do?
tumblr_mgfg6le0IN1rpduwho1_500.gif

Don't have an affair with anyone you work with, especially if they work for you. In other words: don't shit where you eat.

kevm3

If you're smart, you'd carefully extract yourself from any personal dealings with her. This has the potential to turn out really bad.

Orpheum

Aight dude, i've seen this on PureTaboo...

...on a serious note, she needs to get professional help and you need to keep your weiner out of her.

There are so many redflags about her, it’s not even funny. Don’t be her hero if you value anything good in your life, this is literally a recipe for disaster.

dionysus

Yaldog
If you're smart, you'd carefully extract yourself from any personal dealings with her. This has the potential to turn out really bad.

Yep, but before that Antoon should go to his boss and explain the situation. Antoon is compromised because of his emotional support of her, and especially if they have been hanging out after work or texting each other.

Basically, Antoon should take a step back from directly managing her and pass it up the chain. Assuming this story is true, it has all kinds of red flags for a problematic employee who is going to make a claim against the company and Antoon eventually.

And Antoon needs to be upfront on his mistakes. If there is any communication about personal stuff in writing or text message, he needs to show it. It is going to look much worse if the woman presents the evidence and gets to spin it her way.

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
In famous Street Fighter Alpha 3 voice:

"It all depends on your skill! Face it straight!"

"Go for it, man!"

mcjmetroid

No you absolutely should keep it professional. She sounds like someone you don't want to get deeply involved with. I'd even debate on getting another assistant.

It's unprofessional to talk about your anxiety and suicidal thoughts at work. There's a time and a place and that's not it.

Shifty

I'm with Musky_Cheese Musky_Cheese on this one- keep it professional. Work-life separation is critical, and letting the two get all intertwined will cause no end of complications.

And while being her boss does confer certain responsibilities, it doesn't include being both counselor and a rock for her depression. Granted it's awkward that you feel like you're her 'last resort' and that she might do something unwise if you reject her, but her mental state is not on you. She needs a different kind of professional help.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Use the chart wisely. You might also have to adjust for french culture, I suspect the crazy axis starts at 7 instead of 4 there and hot axis goes from -4 to 14.

Dated an 8/7 once many years back. Borderline danger zone. Can confirm the sex was wild.

When I broke up with her she smashed my PSP and wore the disc reader as a necklace to school the next day, I shit you not.

lock2k

Banned
No you absolutely should keep it professional. She sounds like someone you don't want to get deeply involved with. I'd even debate on getting another assistant.

It's unprofessional to talk about your anxiety and suicidal thoughts at work. There's a time and a place and that's not it.

There's a time and place for everything
20130508_042258_08239060.jpg

Astral Dog

Im more worried she works as a kindergarden teacher tbh 😥
She needs real help, not a boyfriend.
And some spiritual guidance, if you want to help her look for a good church or mindfulness/yoga classes they are very important in dealing with our negative emotions

Last edited:

NahaNago

She seems a little unhinged. You need to set her straight on the issue and not let this thing drag on. The longer you wait the more devastated she will be.

Astral Dog

How is anyone supposed to offer constructive advice without several pictures for us to masturbate over first?

This woman is obviously completely insane and will possibly wreck your job/career but how hot is she? Does she look like a wild ride that you won't forget anytime soon or just a mediocre fuck that you'll regret as soon as your balls are empty?

When it comes to batshit insane women that are stunningly attractive I think it's always fine to roll the dice. Fuck being wise, live a little! There's plenty of time to be wise when you're old and bald and your dick doesn't work/nobody wants it. If she's not stunning though then move on and forget about her. Plenty of other stunningly attractive but batshit insane women out there to lose your job over.
Don't listen to this man! terrible advice, be better 😇

Texas Pride

Banned
I think at this point the thread definitely needs pics now. People giving advice good or bad is fine and good but fuck....GIVE US SOMETHING.

Antoon

Banned
Hard to give advice if I don't know how hot this chick is.

Is she a Holly
images

Or a Heidi
images

Definitely more Holly, but without the dyed hair, tattoos and the open bellybutton. The assistant likes to wear black french clothes.

Last edited:

Antoon

Banned
Dated an 8/7 once many years back. Borderline danger zone. Can confirm the sex was wild.

When I broke up with her she smashed my PSP and wore the disc reader as a necklace to school the next day, I shit you not.

Good that she smashed it, she wanted you to get the superior DS.

plushyp

Ok, this is it. She will be here in about 30 min. I am ready to have the talk with her.
Few others have said this as well but it bears repeating: DO NOT get romantically involved with her. Especially given how you are her BOSS.

Antoon

Banned
lmao another assistant showed up today, I forgot that we agreed last week about saturdays. Just when we were about to talk with the French one, interrupted. I guess I'll try to postope it until the other one leaves.

Antoon

Banned
What kinda sucks is that the French one is dressed fancy today, and she is in a good mood, which is really rare, so destroying that spirit wont feel nice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom