• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My French assistant has a thing for me...

JimiNutz

Banned
How is anyone supposed to offer constructive advice without several pictures for us to masturbate over first?

This woman is obviously completely insane and will possibly wreck your job/career but how hot is she? Does she look like a wild ride that you won't forget anytime soon or just a mediocre fuck that you'll regret as soon as your balls are empty?

When it comes to batshit insane women that are stunningly attractive I think it's always fine to roll the dice. Fuck being wise, live a little! There's plenty of time to be wise when you're old and bald and your dick doesn't work/nobody wants it. If she's not stunning though then move on and forget about her. Plenty of other stunningly attractive but batshit insane women out there to lose your job over.

Last edited:

crowbrow

Banned
hot-crazy2.jpg

Use the chart wisely. You might also have to adjust for french culture, I suspect the crazy axis starts at 7 instead of 4 there and hot axis goes from -4 to 14.

Last edited:

Texas Pride

Banned
Well, we've been friends ever since she started working for me. Hung out, went to eat, events etc. We are definitely on friend level, and I want it to stay that way.

If you're what's keeping her grounded in reality and non suicidal you might just have to fuck her in the short term. Shocking...I know. Sounds like you got roped in by a clinger and unfortunately those types will hold you hostage emotionally if you're not with them physically. Fuck her in the meantime but explain "no strings attached" and tell her your only willing to do it so she feels better and first chance you get if your not gonna marry her is put her onto someone else. That timebomb is going to go once (you) tell her the truth anyway. But if she's got someone else to look toward after you break it to her she might not ya know try to kill you.

Last edited:

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
If she wasn't qualified or experienced why did you hire her in the first place?

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Good story thread OP, you know what you’re doing, I still think confronting her about whatever you’re feeling would be smart.

Texas Pride

Banned
To fuck her, duh

I gotta think so at this point. If she wasn't qualified she got the job for another reason. I'm thinking she was hot and he hired her and bit off more than he could chew when she turned clingy. Underneath the facade we're all just beasts with the same basic primal instincts our ancestors had. No shame in it. Have sex and see where it goes. If she let's you fuck her with a furry costume on you might have found true love. Ya never know.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
I gotta think so at this point. If she wasn't qualified she got the job for another reason. I'm thinking she was hot and he hired her and bit off more than he could chew when she turned clingy. Underneath the facade we're all just beasts with the same basic primal instincts our ancestors had. No shame in it. Have sex and see where it goes. If she let's you fuck her with a furry costume on you might have found true love. Ya never know.

But NI told me it's sexist to find women attractive

Antoon is really stuck in it now. Best advice is to deal with it more professionally and definitely not to stick dick in crazy. Whenever she freaks out, send her out to take a break and don't invest yourself as "a friend". If she seems suicidal, then the best would be to report it. Another option is maybe to hire temporary assistant for a short while, a handsome guy, and hope that'll solve it.
Otherwise you're really stuck in it and I'd hope you have ensured that she can't negatively impact your life or your business. Friendship or romance when you're the boss of someone is generally a no-no, more so if of the opposite gender. This issue also makes the case for a temporary or contract work.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Ask her if she does and how you as a 2D loving man do not care for 3D women. So simple.

SegaShack

Stop being her friend it sounds like this is beyond a professional level and it is your fault for being a friend outside of the office.

Stop it now or you are only leading her on. Tell her that your relationship has to remain professional and that while you respect her that it can not be a friendship.

Last edited:
Today after work she invited me to go see Detective Pikachu. I still dont know if I should go.

She's definitely looking for some dicking. Invite someone along if you're going is my advice. You're treading dangerous water, Antoon Antoon , you'll soon be posting a thread about crazy women. Will be glorious. Though taking a walk on the wild side can be fun at times, let's just hope it doesn't ruin your career/life somehow.

Antoon

Banned
If she wasn't qualified or experienced why did you hire her in the first place?
I had no other options. Finding people who can actually draw without automation is pretty hard in the digital age. She knows how to draw, and its not that hard to learn animation if you know how to portray a character in space.

Antoon

Banned
She's definitely looking for some dicking. Invite someone along if you're going is my advice. You're treading dangerous water, Antoon Antoon , you'll soon be posting a thread about crazy women. Will be glorious. Though taking a walk on the wild side can be fun at times, let's just hope it doesn't ruin your career/life somehow.

Yeah, its more to do with trying to distance myself from her romantically. The more time I spend with her the more she is attached to me, but at the same time it's already kinda tricky to say I jsut want to stay friends, as I am now the only one who talks to her at this point. She says how her roommates dont have time for her at all, and nobody talks to her at her other job. She is obviously very emotional and if I 'reject' her relationship needs she may do something to herself.

Last edited:

crowbrow

Banned
Yeah, its more to do with trying to distance myself from her romantically. The more time I spend with her the more she is attached to me, but at the same time it's already kinda tricky to say I jsut want to stay friends, as I am now the only one who talks to her at this point. She says how her roommates dont have time for her at all, and nobody talks to her at her other job. She is obviously very emotional and if I 'reject' her relationship needs she may do something to herself.
"You're a great girl, I care about you and I want to be a person you can trust to talk freely and comfortably about anything you want. I just want to be clear here and not play games, i have no interest in anything romantic but would be honored to be able to be a friend to you."

Something like that...

Better be straightforward, otherwise it's worse to lie in order to "protect" someone from pain. In the end lying and prolonging it will end up hurting that person more.

Yeah, its more to do with trying to distance myself from her romantically. The more time I spend with her the more she is attached to me, but at the same time it's already kinda tricky to say I jsut want to stay friends, as I am now the only one who talks to her at this point. She says how her roommates dont have time for her at all.

I understand the problem. You're probably a guy who easily feels a sense of responsibility for people, which makes it hard when you get an employee who's clingy and emotionally unstable and who lacks a social support network. You feel like you're at a loss and your conscience can't make you cast her away or not care. More so, your kind of work is very social and close, meaning that it's hard to create the necessary distance. You're not in a typical corporate structure, so as an artist it feels normal to not act as formal when it comes to your assistant, especially since it's a creative environment. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but if your assistant is of the kind as this and gets romantically interested, then it causes obvious problems.

My advice is to ensure that her emotional instability doesn't affect your livelihood. A good advice is to create some kind of structure that ensures that you give her breaks when needed, but not trying to act as a comforting friend. Make clear guidelines that ensures that the workplace remains professional. If it gets in the way of work, you just have to search for a replacement.
Don't let yourself get manipulated by her, as that might be the case and using you as a crutch can be a sign of that. But she's definitely after the dick and you should definitely not give it to her or be intimate with her. Even a friendship with her should have their clear boundaries, as you're working together.

Stay safe, Antoon Antoon .

Accept the invitation.

Wear a full body pokemon costume to the screening and squeak in joy.
Watch her loosing all attraction she might have had for you instantly.

Boom, problem solved.

Thinking about it, Antoon Antoon likely has a furry costume somewhere. He could wear that. Although, you never know about emotionally unstable french women that lurk kiwifarms. It might be a turn-on. Probably better to find a different solution, could backfire hard.

Last edited:

Texas Pride

Banned
You could solve all your issues if you told her you were gay OP doesn't matter if it's not true. If she thought you weren't into women she'd likely move on romantically.

Top Bottom