• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvawuff

Yeah so, Sombra? Worst villain ever.

Yes, I know the focus wasn't on him. He was a plot device and served his purpose, it just feels like a let down after Discord, Chrysalis, and NMM.

What's that? A package from the Princess!

K3W7f.jpg
Preeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure the girliest thing I want to do is own a celestia or twilight blanket for my bed. I'm pretty lucky I can't find them in stores anymore.

Delio

Um so someone from ponygaf came in tonight to Tinygaf. I mean we have been talking about ponygaf lately so we justb wondering who is the fan.

My adventures under the "P0N3" designation on Halo 4's multiplayer lately have proven rather entertaining. I either suck, or cheat at Capture the Flag, because of ponies.

Shame I can't save the Live audio with matches, it would be good material to share. I truly wish they were tough enough to leave messages, would be fun.

Note: I fully admit to use an overcharge shot when dealing with Mantis'. It is YOUR FAULT for not expecting it every time, and letting me board you!

Regarding that Hot Topic backpack: Having seen them in the local store, they are even creepier than shown.

Frantic Fanatic

Neo Member
I just wanted to add that the Android version was a tad buggy touch-screen wise and a bit resource intensive. I turned off all notifications, and when I restarted my phone, I got 6 "BACKGROUND EVENTS" in my notification bar. Running Gingerbread HTC Glacier. It does play decently, though.

judhudson

I hate my Android phone. $200 straight talk one - Galaxy Proclaim...wish I had known its OS is a piece of crap, it wont let me install the game.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
I hate my Android phone. $200 straight talk one - Galaxy Proclaim...wish I had known its OS is a piece of crap, it wont let me install the game.
Have you tried to download the .apk file on it's own and loading it up on the phone?

I'll give it up to Gameloft for creating quite a quality product staying close to the source. Though most I like about it is the stupid things. Like how Ms. Cake has one word of dialog and you can spam said word over and over. Or the little boing sounds that accompany the cheerful pony after completing a minigame.

I doesn't really hold me my interest, but that's what you get out of a phone game I guess. I'll keep at it (mostly due to friends) as long as it doesn't continue glitching the notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom