• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasLight

Neo Member
65333_435531343162620_1577271083_n.jpg

Really? I didn't notice. There was something near the middle of the screen distracting me...

Yeah, that flower in the background looks strange...

LuffyZoro

There's an expanded synopsis for the
Trixie episode.

When Trixie makes her way back to Ponyville, as "great and powerful" as ever, she decides to prove her might once and for all by challenging and defeating Twilight in a duel of magic, causing the latter pony to be exiled from the town.

Celebrated artist Mary Jane Begin introduces fans to a brand-new land in the world of MY LITTLE PONY – the underwater city of Aquastria, ruled by KING LEO. When TWILIGHT SPARKLE receives an invitation to visit the underwater world, she invites all her pony friends and SPIKE to travel with her. Together, they learn of the long-held rivalry between the seaponies and the mermares, and must navigate the oceanic world, confront danger, make new friends, and race to the finish in this adventure that takes place in a shimmering new MY LITTLEPONY world that has never been seen before!

shoo bee doo, motherfuckers

Orcastar

There's an expanded synopsis for the
Trixie episode.

When Trixie makes her way back to Ponyville, as "great and powerful" as ever, she decides to prove her might once and for all by challenging and defeating Twilight in a duel of magic, causing the latter pony to be exiled from the town.
Sounds promising. This is pretty much the episode I'm looking forward to the most.

shoo bee doo, motherfuckers

This doesn't sound promising at all...

Hey all, haven't been around these parts in ages. I kinda miss a thread showered in pony pictures.

I actually didn't finish up the last 8 or so episodes of season 2 until a couple weeks ago. Didn't really like MMMystery on the Friendship Express because it painted half the group as willing to betray Pinkie for a really weak reason; not to mention Applejack not getting an investigatory or accusatory role in the episode, what was that about? Dragon Quest didn't do much for me either just because there wasn't much cute in it, oh and stealing a phoenix baby is fucked up. Also Featherweight was a much better colt introduction than Pip.

Have an apple pone and marshmallow.

jAC7h8DWIrL8k.png

Might help to quote that old post from June. Hope you don't mind SPR.

Well, after the dissapointing Nintendo conference lets bring some fun easter eggs about one of the games that was in it (and that was why I couldnt talk before the conference).
I worked as one of the artists in Scribblenauts Unlimited (this was the first time I view the final product and it looks really good) so one of the things I had to do was create new objects and characters (and they were A LOT lol).
Well, one of the new things the game have, if you have played the old games, you will find that finally male characters will have a totally redrawn male, and vice versa (even things like Abraham Lincon will have a female version of themeselves for example), so basically we had to draw the double amount of characters (and the new ones) for this game.
There were so many characters to draw I started putting easter eggs (not easily findable) in the "new" characters, and so we come to the references.

Ive putting this under email tags so its only a suprise for PonyGAF (even if its not really earthsaking or anything, is a fun eater egg), so quote me to see the text ive write here:

The mane six in human form are hidden inside the game. And no, putting female cowboy or cowgirl doesnt summon applejack, its not that easy lol.
But yeah, you will find a human that resembles Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity and Applejack in the game. Theres also hidden Spike, Big Mac and Applebloom.
I think the easiest to find will be Rainbow Dash, but lets see how much time people take to find them all.

There also another character "cameo" in the story, but I dont know If I cant talk of it yet because even if they have say that theres an animated story I dont want to spoiler anything about it ;)"

-------------------------------------------------------

As you can read above, DrForester, its was not, but i was also surprised to hear Tara Strong's voice in Nintendo's conference, although no animated harley quinn was horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom