• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Season 2 |OT| - Quality Has No Demographic

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, even with Derpy totally removed, that'd still be by far my favorite episode. There's plaety of other clips they could have used. >.>

Indeed. Some great moments from pretty much the whole cast, and a venerable treasure trove of reaction.gifs and voice snippets.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
92YUZ.png

Incidentally, they've already started the promotion (although it's just "Family Appreciation Day" and "The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000" until 1).

Pinkie Pie sneezing confetti is canon now, btw.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Final guesses.

Cadance is a perfectionist (yeah, Shining Armor is marrying someone just like his sister) and is obsessed with everything going perfectly and things get out of hand.

akira28

Cadence will create a splinter kingdom, an upstart principality that will challenge Celestia for her right to rule Equestria. There will be war, mark my words. No good will come of this pairing. Lady Macbeth has a new name.

FillerB

Final guess.

Cadance is actually the sweetest pony imaginable and the perfect fit for Twilight's bro. There is no secret conspiracy to overthrow the kingdom. All chaos and mayhem will be caused by Twilight flipping her shit again because she doesn't want to lose her brother to this pink upstart.

So basically Lesson Zero part 2.

Or is that not fun enough?

luna??? really...im sure there is a twist in there somewhere.....
isnt that the same music from the gramophone from that one episode with those parasprites?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
luna??? really...im sure there is a twist in there somewhere.....
isnt that the same music from the gramophone from that one episode with those parasprites?

Yes, it was also used in Pinkie's flashback in Cutie Mark Chronicles.

That's clearly not Cadence.
Also, Luna out of nowhere!

Top Bottom