• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
ivedoneyourmom said:
My guess is The Great and Powerful Trixie. He uses many of the same trolling tactics, and disappears without nary a word when things get tough.

Oh yeah, i forgoted all about that character

Uchip

Banned
mazeedibeedi said:
I definitely agree with Scotaloo, Rainbow Dash not so much. A certain country filly fills that role nicely :p
Edit: tell him I say hi

Bronn21 (9:58): i saw that
   im touched

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Myke Greywolf said:
Yeah, loved that detail, but what's with including Bloomberg and the buffalo, but not Braeburn?

Other than that, it's perfect.

Seems he's updating it based on comments, and will add anything interesting from the last episode if need be.

friendship_of_the_century_v1_5_by_johnjoseco-d3ffu6i.jpg

http://johnjoseco.deviantart.com/art/Friendship-of-the-Century-V1-5-207331722

just noticed Luna. Dawwwwwwwwww

Also like that Angel is about to stab someones eye with his carrot.

Wow, I must be thick. I only just now realized that Nightmare Moon's aura is also her hair (or at least where her hair should be). I only put it together seeing it along with Celestia.

JKTrix

I have a friend here who may be interested in seeing this show, so I want to show a clip on YouTube. All the links in the OP are for AMV-type things, which I do not want.

Can someone link a 'good' scene from the show that isn't an AMV?

friendship_of_the_century_v1_5_by_johnjoseco-d3ffu6i.jpg

is the dog near applejack, her pet? if it is, then Rainbow Dash is the only main character pony without a pet.

Twilight has Spike and owl
Fluttershy has angel
Pinkie has gummy
Rarity has that cat
Applejack has that dog
even Celestia has phoenix

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Callibretto said:
is the dog near applejack, her pet? if it is, then Rainbow Dash is the only main character pony without a pet.

Fluttershy has angel
Pinkie has gummy
Rarity has that cat
Applejack has that dog
even Celestia has phoenix

Poor Dash, no pet, no sister.

Nishastra

Banned
Captain Fish said:
Wow, I must be thick. I only just now realized that Nightmare Moon's aura is also her hair (or at least where her hair should be). I only put it together seeing it along with Celestia.
It took me quite a while to realize that. It makes it kind of weird when she's moving around as only the aura.

Also, I like how Pinkie's "real friends" are on the villain side :p

I like that the great and powerful Trixie is front and center. The ultimate rival for Sailor Twilight.

Angel should be on the villain side. You know it's true.

Jintor

Kinda want to do one of those fighting game character screens now

Rainbow Dash's LVL 3 Hyper Combo is so badass, but if you can super jump reliably it's pretty easy to dodge. Twilight's super though... FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC! *hits entire screen for massive damage*

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ChuckNoLuck said:
I think Street Fighter X Ponies sound like a funner game.

Transformers Vs. Ponies. Optimus Prime Vs Fluttershy Intro.

Optimus: "One Will Stand, One Will Fall"

Fluttershy: "yay"

Rarity Victory: "But I thought you wanted Winning"

RomanticHeroX said:
Forget fighting games, MLP is just begging to be the next Telltale franchise.
shutupandtakemymoney.jpg

Sadly, the demographic of the show isn't necessarily the type to get into point and click adventures with dialogue trees... YET.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ThreeSix said:
Alright PonyGAF, I finally finished the parody video I was working on. It's based on the movie Hot Fuzz and I would like to know what you think before making it public.

Trot Fuzz

Well done.

Only complaint would be that you should try to find some of the hub watermark free sources and use those.

KtSlime

Callibretto said:
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/123/d/7/friendship_of_the_century_v1_5_by_johnjoseco-d3ffu6i.jpg[IMG]

Fluttershy has angel
Pinkie has gummy
Rarity has that cat
Applejack has that dog
even Celestia has phoenix[/QUOTE]

Do you even watch the show!?! Rainbow Dash has a pet! Her pet's name is [spoiler]Scootaloo[/spoiler]...

Neki

I want a Tales Of games in the vein of MLP. Tales battle engine makes anything playable, I should go play some Tales actually.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Whoever made that pic is wrong anyway - the manticore for instance isn't even evil.

Anyway, there needs to be more Applejack-centric episodes - despite being my favorite, she really is lacking.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Ookami-kun said:
Whoever made that pic is wrong anyway - the manticore for instance isn't even evil.

Anyway, there needs to be more Applejack-centric episodes - despite being my favorite, she really is lacking.

So she can get in a fight with another pony again? Or try to drown Fluttershy's Forest animals again?

Neki

DrForester said:
So she can get in a fight with another pony again? Or try to drown Fluttershy's Forest animals again?
Not to mention her bad sportsmanship and terrible lying skills.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Ultimoo said:
Not to mention her bad sportsmanship and terrible lying skills.

Bad sportsmanship? You must be talking about Rainbow Dash. Hell, I'm kinda disappointed at that competition episode because it was clearly RD who started the whole thing but she didn't get any repercussion.

Darte

Art time! This time mini sized! (Click for a larger size)

Luna & DJ-PON-3

Dash @ Sunset

Keep tryin Scoot!

Shes got a gun! Or a gun that shoots out a banner saying bang! I don't know which!

Nice pic of dash

Two-Faced Pinkie

Derpy has a...muffin orchard?!

Uh-oh...

Balloon flight

None of the mane six but still, Samurai Pony!

Edit one last one: Trix Cereal! Now only for ponies!

Neki

Ookami-kun said:
Bad sportsmanship? You must be talking about Rainbow Dash. Hell, I'm kinda disappointed at that competition episode because it was clearly RD who started the whole thing but she didn't get any repercussion.
jvenom23wbnu.gif

KtSlime

Ookami-kun said:

I wouldn't say that the other side is evil - per se, I don't think ANY one of those characters on the left side (except that bitch La Flour) has not been redeemed in some way. The episode plots are structured around different agon, so I look at these characters as antagonists.

Antagonists don't have to be villains or evil.

Saw this on Ponibooru, and was surprised it wasn't posted here first. It's the same guy who posted that epic Good vs Evil art earlier in the thread. Rock on, dude!

p9bFzm.jpg

UberTag

Choppasmith said:
Saw this on Ponibooru, and was surprised it wasn't posted here first. It's the same guy who posted that epic Good vs Evil art earlier in the thread. Rock on, dude!

p9bFzm.jpg
GAF pony needs a name.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Choppasmith said:

p9bFzm.jpg
John Joseco, you are a god amongst bronies.

And this is perfect for my Season 2 OT plans. I'll get in contact with him as soon as I can.

Meanwhile, I'll just leave this here:

EQUESTRIA

Code:
B4   B4   D5   C5   G4   G4   A4   B4 A4 B4
B4   B4   D5   C5   G4   G4   A4   B4 A4 G4
E4   E4   G4   A4    G4 A4 G4 A4
E4   E4   G4   A4    B4 A4 G4 E4 G4 A4    B4 A4 G4 G4
E4   G4   A4    G4 A4 G4 A4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom