• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, hey, I'm not a member of PonyGAF, but I still don't want my vote misconstrued. I go for Neigh O'Gaf, as it's more clever and structured. Neighogaf was just the first funny instance, it shouldn't remain that way for official use.

KtSlime

Nishastra said:
Hey, great job! :p

I also really like the GAF Pony. Dunno about the Neigh O'Gaf name. It's funny, but as an actual name, it's kind of lame. A bit too on the nose :p

Yeah, the name is a funny play on our name, but at the same time she's a cute *female* pony that will have to live with the name forever. I was hoping she'd get, you know, a slightly girlier name, more in line with MLP naming conventions.

Graphics Horse was funny too.

Zomba13

Captain Fish said:
HAHAHAHA

John disabled commenting on GAF pony! I wonder if that was preemptive or reactionary.
I clicked that to see if it was true (don't know why) and I see he has also made a version of the human anime style Applejack and Rainbow Dash pic off to the side. I don't know how I feel about him drawing Neigh O'gaf now =/

FoxSpirit

Pffft, get a thicker hide. It's the internet and he's good artist who's done a good share of very great Pony art. Love n accept, ya know.

Zomba13 said:
I don't know how I feel about him drawing Neigh O'gaf now =/
I still feel great about it. The dude's got some talent and he has tons of quality pony stuff on there. In fact, I bet his stuff is pretty tame compared to some of the crazy junk that I know is out there.

UberTag

Nothing wrong with artists catering to multiple demographics/audiences.
Doesn't make them any less talented at what they do.

KtSlime

Hexadecimalt said:
Neigh O'Gaf Pony is great.

Okay, it looks like Neigh O'Gaf is going to stick even though it is not as feminine as I would like. What about a nickname for the name. I've been thinking about this and how do people feel about "Nay nay" or "Nay²"? It's cute right?

I agree the name might benefit from some cute-ifying.

I also think this picture deserves a new page presence.

2mcwwty.jpg

Neki

Zomba13 said:
I clicked that to see if it was true (don't know why) and I see he has also made a version of the human anime style Applejack and Rainbow Dash pic off to the side. I don't know how I feel about him drawing Neigh O'gaf now =/
I don't like human ponies either, but that doesn't mean you can't appreciate his NeoGAF pony. :p
And Trixie has really gone down hill, going from a great magician to a spokesperson for cereal, does she have no standards?

KtSlime

Ultimoo said:
I don't like human ponies either, but that doesn't mean you can't appreciate his NeoGAF pony. :p
And Trixie has really gone down hill, going from a great magician to a spokesperson for cereal, does she have no standards?

After her mother died, her father ran off and built up quite the gambling debt (Playing H.O.R.S.E). She's got to pay off the pony mafia some how...

ivedoneyourmom said:
After her mother died, her father ran off and built up quite the gambling debt (Playing H.O.R.S.E). She's got to pay off the horse mafia some how...
And here I thought she was Twilight's half sister.
Its what the two-timing dad wants her to think

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Eh, Neigh O'gaf is alright but it's not much of a name, more like a group. An alternate name to pony-gaf or something.

The only other thing that I got is Beli Eve?

UberTag

n8BitMan said:
Eh, Neigh O'gaf is alright but it's not much of a name, more like a group. An alternate name to pony-gaf or something.

Could also be Bea L. Eve. Bea for short.

Yeah, the fact that Neigh 'O Gaf doesn't sound girly enough was the impetus for me to try and come up with something better.

OMG Aero

n8BitMan said:

If you're going to go with something like this Belle Eve would work better.

Feep said:
This looks really cool, make sure you post about it here when it comes out so I can remember to download it. Is the PonyGAF easter egg obvious or is it hidden away?

UberTag

OMG Aero said:
If you're going to go with something like this Belle Eve would work better.
In a way, both could work.

Belle Eve for the name. (EDIT: Make this my formal vote now.)
"Neigh 'O Gaf" could be her catchphrase.
And she could still have an Irish accent.

In fact, Irish Draught is a breed of horse.
Several famous Irish Draught horses have had the word Belle in their name.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
FoxSpirit said:
Pffft, get a thicker hide. It's the internet and he's good artist who's done a good share of very great Pony art. Love n accept, ya know.

To be fair, this is actually nude human Apple Jack / Rainbow Dash we're talking about. =P

Feep

Banned
Pandaman said:
still no pc version?
i dont want you murdering me in my sleep for not buying it.
mazeedibeedi said:
Damn man. This game looks AWESOME. I'd gladly buy it was on the Mac/PC.
I'm gonna be submitting the game to Steam soon...I hope they accept me. ; ;

OMG Aero said:
This looks really cool, make sure you post about it here when it comes out so I can remember to download it. Is the PonyGAF easter egg obvious or is it hidden away?
It's extremely hidden; I'll be releasing how to get the easter egg when the came comes out in a few days. = D

Thanks, guys!

KtSlime

UberTag said:
In a way, both could work.

Belle Eve for the name.
"Neigh 'O Gaf" could be her catchphrase.
And she could still have an Irish accent.

In fact, Irish Draught is a breed of horse.
Several famous Irish Draught horses have had the word Belle in their name.

Belle is a pretty name.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Captain Fish said:
Belle Eve is a lot better. I was trying to think of a name using believe, but I never thought about splitting it up. Good show.
I'm changing my mind and voting for this too, if you guys don't mind.

mazeedibeedi said:
I kinda thought this was in reserves for DuckRoll, maybe I'm mistaken.

Oh yeah, if Duckroll wants it, he should definitely get it.

Cast another vote for "Belle Eve" as well

EDIT: Sequence looks awesome. Definitely post here when it's hit XBLA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom