• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
oUYZ8.png

Paper craft anyone?

And yeah, a vote to scrap off my Beli suggestion for Belle.

Wow, checked that DA page, and I think this guy's done half of the fanart I have saved on my computer. He's really talented. Does he post here?

Zomba13

Feep said:
When I first saw the trailer for that posted in gaming I thought it looked cool but I didn't get it. That how to play has now made me want it and supporting guitar controls is awesome. I think I'm gonna get it. And only $3 (thats like, what? less than £2?). That is if I have any MS points. If not I'll wait a bit and get it when I put more on to get another game.
EDIT: Oh, if you've submitted it to steam then I think I'll hold off. I'd much rather it on my PC than 360.

Zomba13 said:
When I first saw the trailer for that posted in gaming I thought it looked cool but I didn't get it. That how to play has now made me want it and supporting guitar controls is awesome. I think I'm gonna get it. And only $3 (thats like, what? less than £2?). That is if I have any MS points. If not I'll wait a bit and get it when I put more on to get another game.
EDIT: Oh, if you've submitted it to steam then I think I'll hold off. I'd much rather it on my PC than 360.

Ditto, but at that price, I think I'll just pick it up on both platforms, hehe.

Feep

Banned
Zomba13 said:
Fair enough! (If Steam accepts me, I may spend a couple months back in development and add a multiplayer component, as well.)

It's rough, though. To my knowledge, only four games have made the jump from XBLIG to Steam; they run a managed portfolio, and they have to personally approve and accept the game. I'm gonna shoot them an E-mail as soon as I have a couple decent media reviews to back me up...

But whatever, I'm derailing, here. Ponies!

HatterMadness

Neo Member
I just want to thank you all for keeping this Thread going for so long. If it weren't for all of you i would never have learned that Friendship is Magic.

And might i add:
Fluttershy_Yay.png

KtSlime

Bufbaf said:
So, no :< And yes, I only quoted this because I felt ignored, you could have insulted me, at least!

I haven't seen it yet cause my computer doesn't have flash and YouTube is a bitch about mp4 these days. Will check to see if it loads on my iPad.

Let's see.

- Belle Eve gets my vote as well.
- I agree that a Belle avatar should be reserved for someone of higher authority around here even though I doubt it will be used.
- Mature content is the exact reason I have a DA account like many others.
- Shirtless humanized AJ and RBD is fine with me. I see it as girls themed after the ponies and not the ponies themselves.
- Sequence looks really, really good. I'm definitely going to check it out.

I think that's it for now. Other than dreading the ponyless days that are looming closer and closer. I wonder how long the fandom will keep going strong. I think it'll be pretty steady for a while but there will definitely be a lull between seasons. Then about a month before season 2 is getting ready to kick off, things will ramp up again.

Who's gonna do the OP for season 2?

Dai101

Banned
Confused101 said:
Let's see.

- I agree that a Belle avatar should be reserved for someone of higher authority around here even though I doubt it will be used.
- Shirtless humanized AJ and RBD is fine with me. I see it as girls themed after the ponies and not the ponies themselves.

Ojdru.jpg

Confused101 said:

Jenga of course, oh wai ....

Also, i'd change my vote to Belle Eve.

Zomba13

Feep said:
Fair enough! (If Steam accepts me, I may spend a couple months back in development and add a multiplayer component, as well.)

It's rough, though. To my knowledge, only four games have made the jump from XBLIG to Steam; they run a managed portfolio, and they have to personally approve and accept the game. I'm gonna shoot them an E-mail as soon as I have a couple decent media reviews to back me up...

But whatever, I'm derailing, here. Ponies!
If it doesn't end up on steam I'll get it on XBLIG :D.

OMG Aero

Bufbaf said:
New crappy remix by yours truly: Singing Telegram vs Shinkai Summit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyqRvywqPtc
Wow, this is really good. Have you got a download link for it so I can put it on my iPod?
Confused101 said:
Let's see.

I think that's it for now. Other than dreading the ponyless days that are looming closer and closer. I wonder how long the fandom will keep going strong. I think it'll be pretty steady for a while but there will definitely be a lull between seasons. Then about a month before season 2 is getting ready to kick off, things will ramp up again.

I'd also like to change my vote to Belle
Not just I said it and everyone else seems to like it
. And I think that only a mod could have GAF pony as an avatar, otherwise it should just be a mascot for PonyGAF as a whole instead of just one guy.
I wouldn't mind giving the OP a go, but I haven't posted a thread on GAF before so maybe it could be a group project closer to the time that I could just help out on instead.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Confused101 said:
I would like to do it, if Pony-GAF doesn't mind. I've got big plans, too, and I'll probably need to gather the talents of many people to cook up something truly epic.

It's something so big that I'm going to start working on it right after season one ends, and even so I'm not sure it will be enough time to do it.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
My one and only contribution to pony-gaf is a vote for Belle Eve.

Neigh O'Gaf could be her hometown or something.

OMG Aero said:
I wouldn't mind giving the OP a go, but I haven't posted a thread on GAF before so maybe it could be a group project closer to the time that I could just help out on instead.
I'm kind of in the same boat. I'd like to simply help out because I know there are some very capable posters in here. :)

Myke Greywolf said:
I'll probably need to gather the talents of many people to cook up something truly epic.
I'll help in any way possible. If anything I'll take the roll of Twilight as I'm not fantastic at Photoshop or .gifs or stuff of that nature. But I can sure type and edit like a mad man. Organization! Where's my multicolored vest?

UberTag

Ultimoo said:
LOL, I just realized why everyone loves the name Belle Eve, you guys are ridiculous. :D
Now we just need someone to shop together a new NeoGAF masthead that features Neigh O'Gaf, Belle Eve and our new pony mascot logo.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
It took me a minute to see why everyone liked Belle Eve so much /Derpy.

Neki

DrForester said:
Wonder what Pony-Gaf artist things for names. He obviously is someone on Pony-GAF

MAKE THYSELF KNOWN!

That's what I was thinking. I'm not sure why the artist would know about Pony-GAF if he didn't lurk/browse here. It's kinda random, I'm sure ponies exist on other forums too. :p

KtSlime

DrForester said:
Wonder what Pony-Gaf artist things for names. He obviously is someone on Pony-GAF

MAKE THYSELF KNOWN!

He could simply be a lurker, I mean, Before I finally decided to apply for an account I had known and lurked GAF for years. He could also be waiting for an an account. It took over a year after I applied before I was given Junior status.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I can do some amateur photoshop work as well, if you guys need any help with the season 2 OT.

Subitai

Ok, it took me a while to derive believe from Belle Eve, so what about Bee Leigh Eve? The Belle Eve made me think "Beauty Night Before" or "Beauty 1st Girl Pony".

/My 2 cents

mj1108

Ultimoo said:
That's what I was thinking. I'm not sure why the artist would know about Pony-GAF if he didn't lurk/browse here. It's kinda random, I'm sure ponies exist on other forums too. :p

The other night I decided to try to find other forums with the pony bug. There are a lot of other forums out there with threads on it.....but nobody has a thread this size that has lasted this long.

tiff

Banned
Ultimoo said:
They've been banned on some of the biggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom