• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callibretto said:
friendship_of_the_century_v1_5_by_johnjoseco-d3ffu6i.jpg

is the dog near applejack, her pet? if it is, then Rainbow Dash is the only main character pony without a pet.

Twilight has Spike and owl
Fluttershy has angel
Pinkie has gummy
Rarity has that cat
Applejack has that dog
even Celestia has phoenix
This is Rainbow Dash we're talking about here. She would ether leave her pet to starve or just make Fluttershy take care of it.

Feep

Banned
Choppasmith said:
Saw this on Ponibooru, and was surprised it wasn't posted here first. It's the same guy who posted that epic Good vs Evil art earlier in the thread. Rock on, dude!

p9bFzm.jpg
That's actually really good.

There's a special MLP GAF item in the video game I'm releasing in a couple days...a shame this wasn't around a couple weeks ago. = D

UberTag

Ookami-kun said:
Neighogaf?
OMG Aero said:
Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner.
That's a really good one.

My best attempt at a name: Genafoal

Essentially, rearranging the letters in NeoGAF and adding a suitably horsey suffix.
Runs off the tongue like Jennifer; could be called Gen (pronounced Jen) for short.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Choppasmith said:
Saw this on Ponibooru, and was surprised it wasn't posted here first. It's the same guy who posted that epic Good vs Evil art earlier in the thread. Rock on, dude!

p9bFzm.jpg

Evilore should replace the logo with the pony for a day. Just to screw with everybody.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Feep said:
That's actually really good.

There's a special MLP GAF item in the video game I'm releasing in a couple days...a shame this wasn't around a couple weeks ago. = D
Feep, I remember reading posts of yours about making a game. Any way I can find out more?

Feep said:
releasing in a couple days
:eek:

KtSlime

Choppasmith said:

Too late to think of anything good for a name. I was trying to think of a two part name that can also have short version. I like Neighogaf, but it's kind of a mouthful.

Lame attempt before bed: Buttons Jeux. Jo (or Joy) for short. *shrug*

ivedoneyourmom said:
Too late to think of anything good for a name. I was trying to think of a two part name that can also have short version. I like Neighogaf, but it's kind of a mouthful.

Lame attempt before bed: Buttons Jeux. Jo (or Joy) for short. *shrug*
I'd vote for Neo Gallop.

tiff

Banned
ivedoneyourmom said:
I think the real crazy part is that none of us even drew it. PonyGAF must be stuff of legends on the rest of the Internet.
NeoGAF being known more for it's Pony community than it's video game board would be the ultimate kick in the teeth for OT-GAF.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Celestia's legendary temper claims a new victim.

I love the detail of the "Princess Celest" banner. Also, red Saab convertible.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
OMG Aero said:
I also agree with Neigh O'Gaf the Irish gaming unicorn.

4thed.

Man, that is one bad-ass looking pony. Something about the gray, white, and orange really makes me believe this unicorn is fuckin' uber magical brah.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Nishastra said:
Hey, great job! :p

I also really like the GAF Pony. Dunno about the Neigh O'Gaf name. It's funny, but as an actual name, it's kind of lame. A bit too on the nose :p

There's something very appropriate about having slang for "no" in the name.

Subitai

tiff said:
NeoGAF being known more for it's Pony community than it's video game board would be the ultimate kick in the teeth for OT-GAF.
For some...

For others it would a very entertaining and amusing revelation.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Captain Fish said:
HAHAHAHA

John disabled commenting on GAF pony! I wonder if that was preemptive or reactionary.
It was already like that when I saw it about 8 hours ago, I guess it was preemptive.

mazeedibeedi said:
So is it official? The pony's name is Neigh O'Gaf?
So far:

Neigh O'Gaf: 8 votes
Neighogaf: 2 votes
Graphics Horse: 2 votes

... and some other suggestions with 1 vote each.

UberTag

I'll formally vote for Neigh O'Gaf.

A little disappointed my suggestion didn't even merit a comment.
Then again, Genofoal did require some unnecessary explanation.

Neigh O'Gaf would be a bad name if it was in the fiction (too on the nose as Nishastra said), but as a mascot name it's pretty solid.

Myke Greywolf said:
EQUESTRIA

Code:
B4   B4   D5   C5   G4   G4   A4   B4 A4 B4
B4   B4   D5   C5   G4   G4   A4   B4 A4 G4
E4   E4   G4   A4    G4 A4 G4 A4
E4   E4   G4   A4    B4 A4 G4 E4 G4 A4    B4 A4 G4 G4
E4   G4   A4    G4 A4 G4 A4

Are these notes? If so I'm having trouble placing the tune.

2th

Banned
Confused101 said:
If I didn't love Ferrarity so much, I would totally take a Neigh O'Gaf avatar.

i think only a moderator should have Neighogaf as an avatar. Maybe Duckroll since he is part of the herd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom