• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
fluttershy177.gif

GL

Foxix Von

Ellis Kim said:
heheh.

I MIGHT join in on the avatar change later today. Maybe.

What's synchtube?

Keep in mind we're just doing it for a day.

And it's basically just a site that will synchronize the playback of a youtube video to be simultaneous between a group of users. It also has a chat room.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Ultimoo said:
I'm also glad we picked an avatar with some taste. No human ponies, just the good old orange and gray.

Well duckroll/other admins can either do three things:
a) Mass ban us all, most of GAF celebrates
b) Give us all a warning and ask us to change back, we all go back to normal
c) Do nothing
I don't know how logical A sounds. :p

Option D) Give us a mandatory shameful avatar in retaliation.

Ellis Kim said:
heheh.

What's synchtube?

It's a website that lets you watch youtube videos as a group with a chat function. We're going to use it to watch the finale together sometime tomorrow.

KtSlime

Ellis Kim said:
heheh.

What's synchtube?

If you took TV, IRC, and YouTube and combined them you would have SynchTube.

Basically you are in a synchronized channel with others chatting about the YouTube video you are watching.

Ellis Kim

Banned
I recommend asking a mod to change the thread title to make it clear that its the season finale, incase anyone wanders in confused.

Neki

Regulus Tera said:
Would be one swift way to deal with Ponytars.
To be fair I don't even use a ponytar, I only made an exception today. :p hopefully duckroll avoids this topic for a whole day so we'll have zero discussion about it, lol.

DrForester said:
OMG Aero said:
That'd be me. I'm gonna post about it later with all the details but all you need to know right now is that it is going down at midnight GMT and if you are interested post here or PM me so I know who to PM the password to.
And since GAF has serious problems with time....

Least I hope that's right, or I'm going to look very foalish.
Here it is for those that missed it.

Edit: Ignore this. Foxix did a better job above.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Ultimoo said:
To be fair I don't even use a ponytar, I only made an exception today. :p hopefully duckroll avoids this topic for a whole day so we'll have zero discussion about it, lol.

It's Pony Day; he's bound to come in to post his impressions about the episode.

Neki

Regulus Tera said:
If you keep tempting the powers that be they are gonna smite you.
Stop scaring me, between you and Zomba keeping their avatars, I just want to go back and live care free from moderation action! :p

OMG Aero

ChuckNoLuck said:
I will also wait for the SyncTube thing. We're all counting on you Aero!
Oh god. I sure hope that Synchtube doesn't break and go down. Like it totally is right now.
Relax though everyone, we've got just under 14 hours for it to go back up before panic mode sets in.
I'm sure everything will be fine.
TrYgY.jpg

Zomba13 said:
Last time I got banned for photo-shopping the silly looking tadpole pokémons face onto it's evolved form =/
Wait wait, I need to hear the full story for this because it sounds hilarious. Why did you get banned for photoshopping a Pokemon's face onto another?

Zomba13

OMG Aero said:
Wait wait, I need to hear the full story for this because it sounds hilarious. Why did you get banned for photoshopping a Pokemon's face onto another?
Well it was done a few times before in the thread (it's the tadpole pokemon from the newest ones with the funny looking face) and people had been photoshopping it's face onto other pictures and pokemon. A picture of it's evolved form was released (a big lumpy toad thing with a srs face) and I decided to put the tadpoles face onto it. There was a post on the previous page asking people not to do that any more because it was apparently derailing the thread (I thought the pictures were hilarious). Wasn't a long ban but now I'm careful not to do anything wrong.

wsippel

Banned
As long as we don't run around trolling in every other thread, I don't think there'll be repercussions. It's only for a single day, anyway.

Enk

makes good threads.
What madness hath befallen GAF on the last pony day? I shudder to think of the insanity this thread will turn into when you all don't have your weekly fix for the next few months.

Amir0x

Banned
There's no rule against this, except that it's supremely retarded and amplifies the absurdity of PonyGAF to an even higher tier. You guys are now the lowest tier of nerds, below Harry Potter fans and Trekkies and their ilk :p

So, you guys are fine. And when i say "fine", I mean that purely in the you-won't-be-banned-or-tagged sense. Because otherwise you guys are clearly not fine.

Neki

I can rest easy.

There's no rule against this, except that it's supremely retarded and amplifies the absurdity of PonyGAF to an even higher tier. You guys are now the lowest tier of nerds, below Harry Potter fans and Trekkies and their ilk :p
lower than harry potter fans? shots fired my dear friend, shots fired.

ZoddGutts

Amir0x said:

So, you guys are fine. And when i say "fine", I mean that purely in the you-won't-be-banned-or-tagged sense. Because otherwise you guys are clearly not fine.

Thank you. :p

Amir0x said:

Sweet, thanks bro.

You're welcome to watch the season finale with us if you change your mind.

Foxix Von

Amir0x said:

ALRIGHT!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Soon Amir0x, soon. Ponies will rule the NeoGAFs!

Negator

Amir0x said:

What do you mean we're not fine? I'm perfectly fine.
AUFhU.gif

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Amir0x said:

Thank you for your feedback, it is appreciated.

Amir0x

Banned
if you guys weren't courteous then you'd be banned!

I am of the opinion people should be allowed whatever vice they choose provided it's hurting no one but themselves. Who am I, a self proclaimed druggie, to deny you guys your "interesting" tastes of liking little girl television shows as grown ass men :p

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Why do you monsters all have the same disgusting avatar, and how do I destroy you?

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Amir0x said:

BTlHI.jpg

EatChildren said:
Why do you monsters all have the same disgusting avatar, and how do I destroy you?

You cannot destroy us. We have motherfucking FRIENDSHIIP and MAGIC on our side!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Amir0x said:

I am of the opinion people should be allowed whatever vice they choose provided it's hurting no one but themselves. Who am I, a self proclaimed druggie, to deny you guys your "interesting" tastes of liking little girl television shows as grown ass men :p

Hey, at least we are not the animu thread. Some of the stuff over there is mental.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
EatChildren said:

For every one that dies, two more shall take their place.

Muahahahaha!

Amir0x said:

Your snide comments just make us love and tolerate you more.

I wonder what kind of combo we could achieve. 30? 40?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom