• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Zomba13 said:
Page full of Belle Eves go!
(50 posts per page, lets be reasonable here)

You just know somebody is going to waltz in here and do the C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker thing.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i stopped visiting animu gaf when i realized half of them are better than me at being me. >_>

manga gaf still gets the odd visit.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Foxix said:
You have become something more.

Srjox.png

POHANA

Ultimoo said:
Amir0x is so kind and loving, he takes second place honours, right after duckroll. :D

Amir0x is the Nightmare Moon to our duckie's Trollestia.

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
Regulus Tera said:
Hey, at least we are not the animu thread. Some of the stuff over there is mental.

Um.. You do realize you're in ponygaf, right? There's nothing more mental on this website than you guys. Seriously.

Negator

I'm rewatching ep 25 and the attention to detail for Gummy is crazy. Just watching him move around during the entire episode just makes me smile. Just look at him when they try to explain to Pinkie why it's her birthday party.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Osaka said:
Um.. You do realize you're in ponygaf, right? There's nothing more mental on this website than you guys. Seriously.

Don't know what you're talking about :p

AUFhU.gif

Zomba13

Negator said:
I'm rewatching ep 25 and the attention to detail for Gummi is crazy. Just watching him move around during the entire episode just makes me smile. Just look at him when they try to explain to Pinky why it's her birthday party.
I think the best bit with gummy is when Pinkie and him are following the cake and hide behind the wall/stall (or something). I mean, next to the bit with the balloon in his mouth.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Okay, if I'm gonna join this SyncTube tomorrow then I'd better start watching the episodes. Who's the best dealer on YouTube? *shudder*

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Osaka said:

No, the stuff I've seen in animuGAF is way creepier. Between all the loli and waifu talk there is shit that would make the FBI list.

Neki

Osaka said:
if you keep telling yourself that, maybe one day it might come true.

Uchip

Banned
Regulus Tera said:
No, the stuff I've seen in animuGAF is way creepier. Between all the loli and tsundere talk there is shit that would make the FBI list.

well
there was that pic someone posted here
pretty much took the cake

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Uchip said:
well
there was that pic someone posted here
pretty much took the cake
hey! nothing wrong with a loving relationship between two mature and intelligent beings.
But i can love and tolerate your opinions anyway.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Pandaman said:
hey! nothing wrong with a loving relationship between two mature and intelligent beings.

Let's uh....

Let's not start that up again.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Let's stay on topic bronies, season finale and all that fun stuff :D.

Pancakes

Foxix said:
It'd be awesome to try to set up regular synchtube events for next season!

It would be nice but given the diversity of PonyGAF, finding a suitable time to assemble could prove difficult.

Not to mention some people refuse to watch anything below 720p.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
About the community thing, maybe once season 2 airs, we can make an OT thread about it? That way the community stuff, shit or not shit, is filtered off from the thread.

Foxix Von

Pankaks said:
It would be nice but given the diversity of PonyGAF, finding a suitable time to assemble could prove difficult.

Yeah I know, but I can still dream :D

Pankaks said:

I'm usually that person, but I don't mind if Pony-GAF will be there. I guess we'll see if it goes well tonight and then decide if it's worth doing for next season.

Ookami-kun said:
About the community thing, maybe once season 2 airs, we can make an OT thread about it? That way the community stuff, shit or not shit, is filtered off from the thread.
Are you asking if there'll be a Season 2 OT in the Off-topic section? Yes.

Quoting for new page.

Myke Greywolf said:
Toasty.

SO. Pony day.

nOIQj.jpg

Predictions to how the mane cast will get rowdy on the Great Galloping Gala?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom