• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Pandaman said:
I refuse to answer on the grounds ponygaf may murder me.

You know, that's one of those non-answers that's actually an answer. You know, the kind where you know your opinion is going to be met with hostility, so you refuse to answer, but that by saying you won't answer the question we can already assume what your position is.

In other words, now I have to kill you.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Puddles said:
No, but seriously, if someone like Zordon existed, and he offered you the chance to transform into a male pony and go live in the MLP world and hook up with any of the characters from the show (and it wouldn't be cross-species sex since you'd be a pony too), would any of you guys go for it? Even once just to see how it was?
That post is creepier than anything I've read here in a while.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
wwm0nkey said:
Umm not really, just wonder why the hell all of you guys changed your avatar.

We decided to do something silly awesome for the season finale :). It's only for one day.

Puddles

Banned
ZealousD said:
Dude. My cock would be huge.

You make a good point.

Even if you didn't sex up any of the other ponies, it would be pretty cool to just walk around flaunting that shit like you were Himuro.

Uchip

Banned
Zomba13 said:
No, no and no.
Are you gonna be our new troll? Our old one got banned and it's been lonely without him. Don't worry, we'll love and tolerate you :D

at least this shows morals are paying off

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Puddles said:
No, but seriously, if someone like Zordon existed, and he offered you the chance to transform into a male pony and go live in the MLP world and hook up with any of the characters from the show (and it wouldn't be cross-species sex since you'd be a pony too), would any of you guys go for it? Even once just to see how it was?
Who needs Zordon?

ueVkzm.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ZealousD said:
You know, that's one of those non-answers that's actually an answer. You know, the kind where you know your opinion is going to be met with hostility, so you refuse to answer, but that by saying you won't answer the question we can already assume what your position is.

In other words, now I have to kill you.
that does not follow, as i left the possibility of murder open. if i said answering would make ponygaf murder me as if it would be a certainty, then you could suppose what my actual answer would be, but since i used the word may, there is a possibility that my answer would not be met by your inevitable belligerent hostility a positive response would have merited.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Puddles said:
You make a good point.

Even if you didn't sex up any of the other ponies, it would be pretty cool to just walk around flaunting that shit like you were Himuro.

Thunder Monkey is that you? :O

KtSlime

Puddles said:

Nope, horse sexual reproduction is rather uninteresting.

Izayoi

Banned
Jintor said:
This show will make me into a furry in the same way that everybody who ever watched Pokemon or Dragonball Z became a hentai enthusiast
I'm not sure you understand the implications of your post.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Pandaman said:
that does not follow, as i left the possibility of murder open. if i said answering would make ponygaf murder me as if it would be a certainty, then you could suppose what my actual answer would be, but since i used the word may, there is a possibility that my answer would not be met by your inevitable belligerent hostility a positive response would have merited.

No, you used the word "may" in terms of ponygaf murdering you. That merely leaves open the possibility that ponygaf would recognize the unfavorable opinion, but might not choose to murder you.

The key words here are "I refuse to answer". By expressing that you do not wish to answer the question, than we can assume from that alone that you have an unfavorable opinion. It's the old "no comment" dodge! If you had merely said "I would not take that deal" than there would be no suspicion.

Now, back to me killing you. I'm going to go with quick and painless. Do you prefer lethal injection or the guillotine?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ZealousD said:
No, you used the word "may" in terms of ponygaf murdering you. That merely leaves open the possibility that ponygaf would recognize the unfavorable opinion, but might not choose to murder you.

The key words here are "I refuse to answer". By expressing that you do not wish to answer the question, than we can assume from that alone that you have an unfavorable opinion. It's the old "no comment" dodge! If you had merely said "I would not take that deal" than there would be no suspicion.

Now, back to me killing you. I'm going to go with quick and painless. Do you prefer lethal injection or the guillotine?
you neglect to consider the possibility that irregardless of my answer, ponygaf could disapprove of my involvement in a topic they would typically deem volatile given my past histories.

Puddles

Banned
ivedoneyourmom said:
Nope, horse sexual reproduction is rather uninteresting.

Isn't it pretty much the same as any other mammal's reproduction?

Anyway, that aside, suppose some evil wizard turned you into a male pony and shipped you off to the MLP world.

At first you'd undoubtedly cling to the memory of being human and try to figure out a way home. Even after that futile attempt had left you completely exhausted, you'd refrain for awhile from trying to establish a romantic connection with any of the ponies, undoubtedly.

But let's say a few years pass, and you're still stuck in the Ponyverse. You've established yourself as a bold rogue who commands the admiration of all the pony-ladies. You've forgotten what it's like to be human. You are now, for all intents and purposes, a pony.

Which of the MLP characters would you choose to date in this scenario?

G-Fex

Puddles said:

Did you ever get turned on when Bugs Bunny dressed up like a girl bunny?

Just asking...

As for me I have my dark magician girl

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Puddles said:

Anyway, that aside, suppose some evil wizard turned you into a male pony and shipped you off to the MLP world.

At first you'd undoubtedly cling to the memory of being human and try to figure out a way home. Even after that futile attempt had left you completely exhausted, you'd refrain for awhile from trying to establish a romantic connection with any of the ponies, undoubtedly.

But let's say a few years pass, and you're still stuck in the Ponyverse. You've established yourself as a bold rogue who commands the admiration of all the pony-ladies. You've forgotten what it's like to be human. You are now, for all intents and purposes, a pony.

must... fight...
do... it... for... ponygaf....

Neki

Puddles said:

have you considered ever writing fan fiction?

KtSlime

Puddles said:

None, I exclusively date ヤンデレ girls, there is only one close to that and she's obsessed with RD.

I definitely want to keep you around. If you were an animal (not horse/human) what would you be?

Popstar

Puddles said:

This has to be the fastest assimilation yet. Already writing slash fanfic!

Edit: beaten by Ultimoo

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Puddles said:
I am sorry, but to see the show characters in the terms you are trying to make us see them, is precisely one of the things we don't do in this thread. I hope you understand.

You could always go ask the good people on Ponychan about it.

wsippel

Banned
Puddles said:

There is no sex in the Ponyverse. Only love and friendship. It's all platonic.

Puddles

Banned
Ultimoo said:
have you considered ever writing fan fiction?

Thought about it, but... I can't see myself putting in that much effort to write something that's only going to be read and appreciated by a small sub-community.

As for which animal? Probably an eagle. King of the sky, bitches.

wsippel said:
There is no sex in the Ponyverse. Only love and friendship. It's all platonic.

Do ponies grow old and die? If they do there have to be generations, and if there are generations there has to be some form of reproduction. And unless they're all Shmi Skywalker, there has to be a father for every mother. Unless ponies reproduce asexually, there has to be some form of sex there.

Myke Greywolf said:
I am sorry, but to see the show characters in the terms you are trying to make us see them, is precisely one of the things we don't do in this thread. I hope you understand.

You'd be a pony too in this scenario, so it's cool, bro.

why don't people ask these questions in other cartoon threads. not once did I read in the nickelodeaon last airbender thread "yo guys would you have sex with aang or katara? which element turns you on"

you pony fans are a persecuted bunch

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Eh, Puddles need to do more trolling. I'd say the less hostility is good but his style is so obvious and predictable. Maybe make it a bit more subtle and sarcastic, then we can make him an official troll.

Discotheque said:
you pony fans are a persecuted bunch

What I like about ponygaf though is that they don't make drama despite the "persecution". They only love and tolerate.

KtSlime

Damn, where is Careksims. We need him to draw an eagle avatar for puddles stat.

Figured all the mane ponies in ponyville have pets, Belle should get one too.

Edit: Damnit Uchip, now I read everything in Farnsworth's voice.

Puddles

Banned
Pandaman said:
luaran faust has confirmed good old fashioned mammalian reproduction.

So I was right.

Kal-El lived on Earth long enough to completely assimilate into human culture, and he hooked up with a human woman. Vegeta (a dude who can transform into a giant ape) married Bulma and had a kid. Once you've been in another culture long enough to assimilate and become one of them, it's natural to want to have a long-term partner. I was just wondering which pony you guys would try to go for in that scenario.

wsippel

Banned
Pandaman said:
luaran faust has confirmed good old fashioned mammalian reproduction.
She did? Word of God is indisputable, so I guess I have to accept that fact. I'll continue to ignore it, though.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Puddles said:
You'd be a pony too in this scenario, so it's cool, bro.
afZPnm.jpg

In other news, I PM'd John Joseco at DA to ask him for permission to use Belle Eve's likeness for our little S2 OT OP project.

Hmm, I should have asked him for general permission to use the character in the context of Pony-GAF. Next time.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh? I wonder what's up on those threads... *offs to visit*

Regulus Tera said:
I'm gonna ask one thing and one thing only.

Why would a bald eagle have nipples?

You can't be a man without them!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Ookami-kun said:
Oh? I wonder what's up on those threads... *offs to visit*

You can't be a man without them!

eagle is not man

monkey can be man sometimes

but birds cannot its like evolution doesnt work that way dude

UberTag

I made a startling discovery yesterday.
This show DOES air in Canada.
For ages, I simply assumed it had not been picked up despite the fact that it would help fill a station's quota for Canadian content.

Now why is it relegated to Treehouse TV of all places? Ick.
Plus they're 7 episodes behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom