• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Amir0x said:
There's no rule against this, except that it's supremely retarded and amplifies the absurdity of PonyGAF to an even higher tier. You guys are now the lowest tier of nerds, below Harry Potter fans and Trekkies and their ilk :p

So, you guys are fine. And when i say "fine", I mean that purely in the you-won't-be-banned-or-tagged sense. Because otherwise you guys are clearly not fine.

But Harry Potter and Star Trek are cool.....

Nishastra

Banned
How About No said:
The fuck is all this
yJ94O.png

So I go to sleep and today there's 400 more posts and Belle Eve is EVERYWHERE!

What am I to do? Oh, that's right. I'll add my fuel to THE HERD!

Also, about the timing for the finale on synchtube. The link has New York City (eastern time) at 7:00pm which would make me 6:00pm (central time). Is that right? I really suck at time zones.

Edit: Oo, oo, can someone put the Ferrarity emblem where the controller is in the Belle Eve avatar? Thanks!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
OMG Aero said:
I'm going to post all the details when Synchtube comes back online (If it doesn't by a certain point I'm going to see about using Livestream instead as a backup) but there won't be a password any more and you don't need an account to watch and chat. All you need to do is keep an eye on this thread for the link and details and make sure you are around for the start time.

Is that right? Says 5pm MDT, but I thought it was 6pm MDT. MDT should be 6 hours behind GMT....

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Osaka said:
Um.. You do realize you're in ponygaf, right? There's nothing more mental on this website than you guys. Seriously.

You clearly never visited the Madoka thread.

Don't visit the Madoka thread BTW.

G-Fex

ThreeSix said:
Was referring to "Mmmm, Dark Magician Girl." in Yugi's abridged voice. I've just been watching it recently so it's hard not to bite when I see a reference like that. The worst part is I've almost run out of episodes D:

Bah how did I forget that. Its ok he's still updating and there's his other videoson his youtube channel cardgamesftw.

Sadly I won't join you guys I am stuck at work

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
How About No said:
Pfffff hahahah what a bunch of creeps!

Actually knowing who drew their hentai lol

It's like trying to find naked pictures of a girl you think is hot.

Except that instead of girls it is Japanese cartoons.

Nishastra

Banned
YVcKA.png
YY16u.png

Couldn't decide on coming out of her head or from off-camera, so did both.

This is the last one I can do. I've gotta leave in a few minutes :p

NEO0MJ

OMG Aero said:
Since you posted a video of Fluttershy I gave this a go.
Did you mean like this?
V8SGI.png

While not the one demanding it, I think it would look better if you remove what's left of her eyes outside the glasses.

2th

Banned
So my god... go to bed and there are 6 more pages of this thread. and all the Belle Eve's is fantastic! So that being said i request someone edit this avatar to give me a Scootaloo in the background. for that i will be eternally pony grateful.

Odrion

Banned
OMG Aero said:
Since you posted a video of Fluttershy I gave this a go.
Did you mean like this?
V8SGI.png
That is great, now that the guy mentioned it, I think the upper eyebrow looks cool poking out of the glasses but maybe touch up the eye poking out of the bottom. But ah well! It's still great.

OMG Aero

NEO0MJ said:
While not the one demanding it, I think it would look better if you remove what's left of her eyes outside the glasses.
Yeah, you're right.
yz3vx.png

The glasses might look slightly different because I closed the file without saving so I just had to make it again quickly.

Odrion

Banned
Okay, that is perfect, thanks <3
Ultimoo said:
If it wasn't ponies, it'd probably be teenagers having teenage angst about friendship and love, and I'm not sure anyone would get behind that, especially an all girl cast of teenage girls, lol.
If it wasn't ponies, it'd be more or less Azumanga Daioh. Except even more upbeat and none of that weird fanservice.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Odrion said:
If it wasn't ponies, it'd be more or less Azumanga Daioh. Except even more upbeat and none of that weird fanservice.
Maybe something like My Life Me... if My Life Me wasn't so unfocused, weeaboo-pandering and had better-than-mediocre animation (still pretty funny, though).

Adelor Lyon

Neo Member
Hey, guys. Long time reader, first time poster. I'd been hearing about the show for quite a while and started following the thread here. I watched my first episode about three weeks ago and since have annoyed the hell out of a lot of my friends talking about the show. I like it for all the reasons previously stated.

The fandom here reminds me a lot of The Lion King fandom I was active in between 1994 to about 1997, where endless threads on a mailing list were dedicated to such topics as who Nala's father was, how Scar was a misunderstood dictator, the origins of the Pridelands, and what happened before and after the movie's events. Postings like 8060 and 8094 remind me so much of those days, and that's a good thing. We didn't have Youtube back then, lots of people were on modems, and yet we still frothed to see trailers and news about the upcoming second movie (what a letdown that was!), broadway musical, and so on. Those were good times.

I don't post much because I don't have much to contribute (although I can make avatars pretty well, if need be) and the thread moves far too quickly for me to follow and respond to things while I'm at work. All in all, though, I'm reading posts and enjoying the pictures, videos, and other content, and I'll attempt to participate more in the future. :)

I wish I could attend the SyncTube event but I've got a job-after-my-job job to do all this week and next. :( Just try to imagine my version of Belle holding a checkered flag between her teeth; I'm a car and race sim enthusiast. :)

Ark

What's with everyone using Neigh'ogaf as their avatar?

I would read the last few pages, but I don't want to see any possible spoilers :l

2th

Banned
Regulus Tera said:
That still doesn't compare to that one time everybody started listing their favourite hentai authors.

that is incredibly sad. i barely know who has done some of my favorite graphic novels. how the hell does anyone ever remember hentai authors?

Dai101

Banned
Hey y'all, what the hay it's going on in this thre ..a.d.......... Oh. Pony day i see

tiff said:
Don't really know what's going on but I saw people mention hentai on the last page.

Of all the madness that went rampant in that page that's the only think you noticed? I like you :D

Also. Can somepony fix my Belle Eve with some AJ motiff? Will ever be grateful for that.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Ark said:
What's with everyone using Neigh'ogaf as their avatar?

I would read the last few pages, but I don't want to see any possible spoilers :l

Oh nothing spoilerish, just everyone is becoming Belle Eve Neigh O'Gaf to commemorate the last ep of season 1

2th

Banned
Adelor Lyon said:
Hey, guys. Long time reader, first time poster. I'd been hearing about the show for quite a while and started following the thread here. I watched my first episode about three weeks ago and since have annoyed the hell out of a lot of my friends talking about the show. I like it for all the reasons previously stated.

The fandom here reminds me a lot of The Lion King fandom I was active in between 1994 to about 1997, where endless threads on a mailing list were dedicated to such topics as who Nala's father was, how Scar was a misunderstood dictator, the origins of the Pridelands, and what happened before and after the movie's events. Postings like 8060 and 8094 remind me so much of those days, and that's a good thing. We didn't have Youtube back then, lots of people were on modems, and yet we still frothed to see trailers and news about the upcoming second movie (what a letdown that was!), broadway musical, and so on. Those were good times.

I don't post much because I don't have much to contribute (although I can make avatars pretty well, if need be) and the thread moves far too quickly for me to follow and respond to things while I'm at work. All in all, though, I'm reading posts and enjoying the pictures, videos, and other content, and I'll attempt to participate more in the future. :)

I wish I could attend the SyncTube event but I've got a job-after-my-job job to do all this week and next. :( Just try to imagine my version of Belle holding a checkered flag between her teeth; I'm a car and race sim enthusiast. :)

welcome%20to%20the%20herd.png

Koomaster

Haha, this is why I stopped following the thread regularly, it just moves so dang fast. Have a life for a few hours and bam; tons of pages! <3 I love you Ponygaf.

45 minutes till final pony time!

Firehead

Ookami-kun said:
Oh nothing spoilerish, just everyone is becoming Belle Eve Neigh O'Gaf to commemorate the last ep of season 1
Oh!

Say, would anyone mind making me one with its tail on fire or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom