• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG Aero

Ark said:
Is it 3 hours until the Synctube goes live? Does anyone have a link? When will it go up?

:(
It's 3 hours 10 minutes until it goes live. I'll be posting the link to it then to make sure no-one gets in early.
Ultimoo said:
Is synctube even up? I hope this is not all for naught. D:
There was a problem earlier today when the website went down, but that could be solved by using a different URL. Either way the website is back up now so everything should be fine.

Whogie

Amazing episode. Disney Tier ^^
Especially Disney-ish is that song in the beginning. Very good. The whole episode was freaking hilarious.

I showed my friend a few episodes yesterday, starting with A Party of One and he loved the show off the bat. Watched a bunch before he had to leave.

Ark

OMG Aero said:
It's 3 hours 10 minutes until it goes live. I'll be posting the link to it then to make sure no-one gets in early.

There was a problem earlier today when the website went down, but that could be solved by using a different URL. Either way the website is back up now so everything should be fine.

Excellent, I shall lie in wait....Pinkie style.

I'm afraid I might break down in tears when it's over :( Haha.

Neki

OMG Aero said:

synctube says only 50 people can watch a time, will that be a problem?

also, on the front page, two pony theaters, lol.

careksims

Okay Just saw it... OMG! THAT SONG! The Wonder Bolts de-goggled! THAT FLUTTERSHY! OMG at THAT FLUTTERSHY!!!!!!!

I swear this episode needed to be longer.

Where is this sync tube anyways?

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Sorry I won't be there for synchtube, guys. I'll be working tonight. D=

NEO0MJ

careksims said:
Okay Just saw it... OMG! THAT SONG! The Wonder Bolts de-goggled! THAT FLUTTERSHY! OMG at THAT FLUTTERSHY!!!!!!!

I swear this episode needed to be longer.

Where is this sync tube anyways?

Was really hoping for a 40 minute final. Also

Looks like Fluttershy finally learned how to raise her voice. She wasn't Pinkie level crazy, though.

Whogie

NEO0MJ said:
Was really hoping for a 40 minute final. Also

Looks like Fluttershy finally learned how to raise her voice. She wasn't Pinkie level crazy, though.

I was hoping it was a two-parter or something as well since it seemed at first to be a lot to cover for one episode, but instead of feeling rushed, everything felt concise -- nothing dragged on.

Seeing that side of Fluttershy raised my opinion of her. She seemed more, for a lack of a better term, human.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Gah! Why does it feel like every single one of our clients awoke from their slumber and decided to call us!

So. Much. To. Do. :(

Can we get the synchtube up and running right now? I'm worried that some spoilers will filter through without black text, but I have to keep reading through the thread to see when the synchtube gets posted

(Oh, and it should go without saying that the channel should be spoiler free!)

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Enjoy your episode, I'll be out for the night. Hope there is a better quality release by the time for you to enjoy.

OMG Aero

One hour to go until the Synchtube room opens. I'll post the link to the site when it starts so if you want to watch make sure to check this thread then.
Thnikkaman said:
Could I please request entry to the viewing, or should I ask Aero? I'm a nice guy, honest.
Everyone is welcome so of course you can watch.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
So many black bars...must not highlight...

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
OMG Aero said:
One hour to go until the Synchtube room opens. I'll post the link to the site when it starts so if you want to watch make sure to check this thread then.

Everyone is welcome so of course you can watch.

So, room opens in 1 hour, show starts in 2?

G-Fex said:
You mean you don't want to hear how Celestia is murdered and the whole episode turns into a clue parody?

tumblr_liqdvuLGJb1qbabry.gif

OMG Aero

DrForester said:
So, room opens in 1 hour, show starts in 2?
No, room opens in 50 minutes then there will be at least 15 minutes of other pony videos to make sure everyone gets there in time and it works for everyone. The earliest the episode will start is in 1 hour 5 minutes, but I suggest everyone tries to get there on the hour.

OMG Aero said:
No, room opens in 50 minutes then there will be at least 15 minutes of other pony videos to make sure everyone gets there in time and it works for everyone. The earliest the episode will start is in 1 hour 5 minutes, but I suggest everyone tries to get there on the hour.
YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGvOMGOMGOMGOMG
YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom