• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Nintendo is now live in Japan. Twilight Princess Picross confirmed

Gameboy415

Side loading on iOS probably wouldn't help you a all in this case unless you're jailbroken. On Android, you just need to check the "Unauthorized Sources" box in the security settings.

From the reports we've had it seems like the app actually refuses to work if it detects you're rooted.

Awesome, thanks for the info! :)
I haven't rooted/jailbroken either device so I'll give the Android version a try on my phone over the weekend.

There's still chance to earn Pt coins by buying physical games, since serial number is now a thing. But the number will inflate a lot comparing with old JP Nintendo Club. I mean, I should be able to earn 160 points per week without having any friends in Miitomo, that's 8320 points per year...

If I buy a digital game before My Nintendo releases in the US, will I still get points for it once it does go live?

I want to buy a few of the Sega 3D CLassics since they're on sale, but I want to get My Nintendo points!

If I buy a digital game before My Nintendo releases in the US, will I still get points for it once it does go live?

I want to buy a few of the Sega 3D CLassics since they're on sale, but I want to get My Nintendo points!

Not sure, but it'd be much appreciated if Nintendo covered purchases made in March at least.

I don't think so. Also considering so few rewards are available at this moment, it's not worth it. Since all points expire after six months.

KingWool

Banned

The Sega sale last for a few days after NOA finally graces us with My Nintendo

The Sega sale last for a few days after NOA finally graces us with My Nintendo

Is the 31st the expected release of My Nintendo? I didn't see a deadline for the 3D Classics sale, but I was looking on the online store and maybe it doesn't say there.

Either way, I realized I have most of the Sega 3D Classics I want now anyways except for Sonic 2 which I don't think is part of this sale unfortunately.

I am still waiting on buying Mario 3D World until My Nintendo launches, though.

MLH

How is MyNintendo in Japan shaping up one week later? Have the discounts on offer changed/ increased? Does it update each Thursday and what, if any, updates have there been this week? (I can't seem to check even behind a VPN)
I'm hoping this service will actually offer useful discounts on a frequent basis to make it worthwhile going digital in the future.

How is MyNintendo in Japan shaping up one week later? Have the discounts on offer changed/ increased? Does it update each Thursday and what, if any, updates have there been this week? (I can't seem to check even behind a VPN)
I'm hoping this service will actually offer useful discounts on a frequent basis to make it worthwhile going digital in the future.

Nothing changed.

Well, news is if you buy digital games with discount, you complete the mission with price before the discount.

I think I saw someone on Twitter say March 31st. It's supposed to be out by the end of the month though, I know that.

They probably got that date from the XML file for Picross: Twilight Princess. I think that's a good date to bet on since it hasn't changed for a couple weeks and the 31st is also a Thursday, which is when the eShop updates.

I've got a birthday present from My Nintendo. 30% off on either Rhythm Heaven 3DS or Super Mario Maker. Overall the site seems alright. It is a shame it seems physical titles don't earn points.

Edit: Should have checked before, but can confirm the coupon discount price is automatically displayed on the 3DS eshop, no need to punch in codes or anything.

They probably got that date from the XML file for Picross: Twilight Princess. I think that's a good date to bet on since it hasn't changed for a couple weeks and the 31st is also a Thursday, which is when the eShop updates.

I hope so, although it does seem kind of weird to release it on the last day of the month.

Top Bottom