• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mystery Oreos

Seaman

seaman-slider.jpg

Sea Man

latest

Drain You

I just looked at the Wiki of all Oreo flavors they've made just out of curiosity, and oh man I hope someone somewhere just has a collection of all of them. Swedish Fish flavored oreo's.

snap

Banned
oreo should make a machine to sell to candy stores where you choose a top flavor, a creme flavor, and a bottom flavor, and it puts all of that together in a custom made cookie

like the coke freestyle of oreos

Zaventem

I love how oreos have been pushing a bunch of different flavors for a while noe, even if it's limited edition. My job just got the white fudge ones for Christmas, hopefully we'll be getting this.

Stop making new Oreos Nabisco! I'd like to spare my thighs ballooning for Halloween, Turkey Day and Holiday feasts and not random Oreo mass consumption >_<

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I just looked at the Wiki of all Oreo flavors they've made just out of curiosity, and oh man I hope someone somewhere just has a collection of all of them. Swedish Fish flavored oreo's.

Based off of the list on Wikipedia, I've had at least 30 different flavors.

The worst flavor was DEFINITELY Watermelon. Sweedish Fish, Peeps, and Candy Corn were all a bit odd, but Watermelon was just gross.

Davey Cakes

I never tried those, but yeah, that's what the taste is like. The texture is smooth though so there's no crispy pieces inside.
That actually sounds good to me. Fruity Crisp is one of the surprisingly good LE flavors, honestly. It's like enjoying a bit of Fruit Loops without having to dedicate yourself to a bowl of the actual cereal.

Top Bottom