• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mystery Oreos

theWB27

Nothing will dethrone the king.

o-SMORES-OREOS-facebook.jpg

Smores aren't very good though

The only thing this thread has done is make me upset that I didn't get a chance to try out the smores oreos.

I'm guessing those are no longer available. Damn.

Edit:

Holy shit they were from 2015?

I need to up my snack game, apparently. Geez.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
The only thing this thread has done is make me upset that I didn't get a chance to try out the smores oreos.

I'm guessing those are no longer available. Damn.

Edit:

Holy shit they were from 2015?

I need to up my snack game, apparently. Geez.

Best flavor of all time.

Also, had these last night. They're either Fruit Loops, Fruity Pebbles, Trix, or maybe a chocolate covered fruit (orange?). Boring.

Setzer

It tastes exactly like the Fruity pebbles one they did last year. I don't like it with the chocolate cookie though.

Swass

It tastes exactly like the Fruity pebbles one they did last year. I don't like it with the chocolate cookie though.

Agreed, smells and tastes just like Fruity Pebbles.. and the stuff is great alone, but terrible with the chocolate wafers. Was the official one they did on golden wafers?

Edit:

fruitycrisporeo-01.jpg

The official ones look way better with the cereal pieces and the golden wafers.

mike6467

So is this basically the energy drink solution? We don't have real flavors anymore but we came up with this sugar infusion that's addicting as fuck. Let's call it White Thunder or something equally ambiguous!

chekhonte

I bought some mystery oreos and they were fucking lemon cookie. That's like finding a treasure map digging up a chest and it has a single pair of Costco brand socks.

Y'all are crazy. The ACTUAL actual GOAT:

gallery-1501788898-delish-pbj-oreos.png

Bleh you people stop showing me things that I missed out on T_T Though peanut butter is my favorite spread/filling ever and if the jelly in these tastes anything like the amazing jelly donut Oreo's they released earlier this year these must taste like heaven.

snap

Banned
People who bought these, have you guys continued to eat them or stopped after a few?

I got some two days ago and have noticed that--yes, they are Fruit Loops flavored--but also, they leave a chemically sweet taste in your mouth that doesn't really go away. You'll stop tasting it but every so often you'll catch a hint of it in your throat. It's very off putting.

Top Bottom