• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mystery Oreos

Kalnoky

Tried one last night and yeah, got that Fruit Loop fake sugary fruity/candy taste and smell. The smell is super strong, too.

Arkeband

Banned
Smells like: Nilla Wafers or Savannah Smiles girl scout cookies.
Tastes like: Froot Loops or Fruity Pebbles.

Betting on Froot Loops as people will submit "fruit loops" which will be spelled wrong, narrowing the amount of correct entries.

Finally saw these today and bought some. I intentionally didn't read the replies here and as soon as I tasted one I immediately thought of Fruity Pebbles. Not bad but I don't think I'll be buying anymore.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Except the real king
gallery-1452899517-delish-cinnamon-bun-oreos.jpg

This is the God's Truth. Best Oreo flavor of all time. Of all time.

Striker

I have been tempted to try these but I feel like if I do and I don't like them, I just bought a whole pack of Oreos for one cookie. I'll stick to the originals.

Linkura

I have been tempted to try these but I feel like if I do and I don't like them, I just bought a whole pack of Oreos for one cookie. I'll stick to the originals.
I think that's what might have happened to the person who brought them to work lol. Bought a pack, hated it, decided to bring it in to work for us to finish.

Davey Cakes

This is why I think it's about time Nabisco just made an "Oreo Variety Pack" with a selection of all their flavors.

I enjoy trying new varieties of Oreo cookies but it's definitely a bit of an investment to buy a whole pack of something I may or may not enjoy.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Had this at work. It was pretty funny because most of us thought Froot Loops, but the people that grew up in more wealthy families thought of orange cream (and most have never had Froot Loops).

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
It definitely tastes like orange chocolate to me. I highly doubt they would do fruity pebbles as they already did that. (It was called something else, but it was definitely that flavor)

Top Bottom