• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN PAX Sale ( it's better the flash sale )

Grabbed Bloodborne to have a digital copy, and finally grabbed Valkyria Chronicles Remastered since I've been itching playing strategy games (already own X-Com2).

Koh

PS4 MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR – GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION $7.99
PS4 MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR SEASON PASS $9.99

Such a dick move to price DLC higher than the price of the GOTY edition in the same sale. Bad WB. BAD.

Luminaire

How is FFVI on the PS3? Since on Steam it's a big NO NO.

Also, it appears PS4 is the difinite place to get FFVII, but what about FFVIII? Ps3 emulated or Steam?
Isn't FFVI the PS1 version? If I remember right it has longer load times than SNES but is fine otherwise.

1dxet4.jpg

Just curious is Mad Max worth it at 8 dollars? I love the movies, but never had faith in the game.

If you love the movies: absolutely it's worth $8. Don't hesitate.

Went to go grab Dead Island just for a bit of fun by kicking zombies in the face.

Accidentally bought Riptide. I deserve this. At least I've never played it before.

Drakhyrr

Isn't FFVI the PS1 version? If I remember right it has longer load times than SNES but is fine otherwise.

Yes, it's just the emulated PS1 version, which is a more direct port of the SNES version. It might be the version to go considering the horrible Steam version, though. How horrible are these loading times, I wonder?

Can someone help me out and tell me how much Bastion is? I've already purchased it and I'd like to send money to a friend so that they can get it.

Doesn't FFT have the same slowdown on Vita that it does on PSP?

Of course, it's still the PSP version, except you're playing it on Vita.
What we mean is that the games work perfectly on the Vita, meaning they are 100% accurate to their original versions without any bugs or issues being introduced from playing them on the Vita.
Obviously any issues the originals had will still be present.

Does anyone know if a save file from a retail disk is compatible with the digital version? Looking to picking up Bloodborne but don't want to pay for it for I have to redo everything because the save files are not compatible.

njs15

Has XCOM's performance and technical issues been improved on PS4?

Picked this up during humble sale a few weeks ago. On Pro, at least, you'll notice some occasional slowdown and the load times could be better. I wouldn't say either issue is that big a deal, personally, but OG ps4 is likely worse

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Nex Machina is 40% off. It's incredibly good.

Its really damn good. Picked it up last night not knowing if Id like it and it exceeded my expectations.

I've been itching to play more all day.

HIR0

There's a price error on the online store.
Tactics Ogre says 4.99 on the blog post but it's 9.99 on the store.
Any chance this gets remedied?

Does anyone know if a save file from a retail disk is compatible with the digital version? Looking to picking up Bloodborne but don't want to pay for it for I have to redo everything because the save files are not compatible.
Has tha ever happened where you had the physical and went digital and the save not work? I would assume it would work no reason not too. I just sold infamous because its coming on PS+ so I can play it that way.

Jocund

If I never played the first Steins Gate would getting 0 make sense?
Nope. Certainly not recommended. 0 is very much a supplementary experience to the first novel. I recommend either playing the original first, watching the anime series or waiting for Steins;Gate Elite, which is supposed to be some kinda update/remake of the first book.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Thumper worth it if I don't have VR?

Bowl0l

There's a price error on the online store.
Tactics Ogre says 4.99 on the blog post but it's 9.99 on the store.
Any chance this gets remedied?
S. Enix is stingy with their discount, not possible for a 75% discount. Original price is $19.99, so it's a mistake at the blog.

Top Bottom