• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco Bandai to host a Pre-TGS Press Event in Tokyo on Oct 7th 11:00AM!

KongRudi

Banned
I don't care as much for Ridge Racer myself..
But I hope they can have Kaz announcing it sometimes. :)
Riiiidge Raaaaaacer announcement were awesome. :) He seemed so hyped for the game.. :)
They should just rename the game with lots of iii's and aaa's.. :)

I hope they have a brand new 'Tales game' for PS3.
And then do switcharoo-ports next year. :)

Perhaps we'll see some Splatterhouse gameplay? There was an interview with some folks from BottleRocket in PLAY this month and it caught my interest....

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
Perhaps we'll see some Splatterhouse gameplay? There was an interview with some folks from BottleRocket in PLAY this month and it caught my interest....
I don't think that game will be sold in Japan. Call it a hunch over the game being called Splatterhouse... it's not about painting, after all...

so nothing was leaked or did Gamekyo just take it down real quick

wanna know just to see if the "not worth it" comments are based on info or just speculation

twinturbo2 said:
I don't think that game will be sold in Japan. Call it a hunch over the game being called Splatterhouse... it's not about painting, after all...

Splatterhouse was created in Japan. NAMCO just outsourced the current gen version of it to BottleRocket.

SolidSnakex said:
Splatterhouse was created in Japan. NAMCO just outsourced the current gen version of it to BottleRocket.

Precisely, it's a Namco Bandai masterpiece...Forgive my previous comment and not knowing it's current strategy for international sales...:D No but really I'm excited to see what they've got planned for the event...I'm not good with time zones so, when will this event actually begin?

INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
Precisely, it's a Namco Bandai masterpiece...Forgive my previous comment and not knowing it's current strategy for international sales...:D No but really I'm excited to see what they've got planned for the event...I'm not good with time zones so, when will this event actually begin?

It already happened, and it's embargoed.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
I was thinking, you know what would be nice?

Remaking Tales of Symphonia and Tales of the Abyss with the Vesperia engine.

(There may be renewed interest especially for Abyss since they have a TV series)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
GamerGeorge said:
And to think, Namco used to be such a key PlayStation developer. Oh, how the times have changed...

To think that Games used to sell most on Playstation Plattforms.....Oh,how times have changed :)

I was just hoping for like a DLC expansion to Tales of Vesperia or something, like a full epilogue

hasnt been done with a JRPG yet has it?

and its horrible how many people want a PS3 port of vesperia, the game is worth a system purchase!

Jonnyram

I'm pretty sure Vesperia will get some quest/dungeon DLC. There are definite openings for it in terms of the game world.

Yazuka

PseudoKirby said:
and its horrible how many people want a PS3 port of vesperia, the game is worth a system purchase!

Yes, I'm sure it is. And I will get it once its released in Europe. If a Ps3 announcement isn't made. If my economy wasn't as shitty as it is right now. I would have gotten a 360 long ago.

Firestorm

Jonnyram said:
I'm pretty sure Vesperia will get some quest/dungeon DLC. There are definite openings for it in terms of the game world.
If it's like the Ex Dungeon I am not buying.

Unless there are achievements attached :(

duckroll

Paracelsus said:
Any chance to see some of this "unseen" stuff on tomorrow's Famitsu?

Sure, there's always a chance. If there's good stuff in Famitsu tomorrow, at least -I- won't disappoint people with a 300+ posts thread for nothing! :lol

Kafel

Banned
Tomorrow's Famitsu thread will be epic. With the TGS around I wait for at least 2 major games announced.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Negaiido said:
yeah and he said "No single game is worth a system purchase".
1 more then he asked for. double the joy and worth of an console :p
but that still doesn't prove him wrong. the original quote was about a FUCKAWESOME railshooter with dragons on the original Xbox. somehow that got pulled to the PS3? fitting...

DunpealD

Rottweiler said:
BlueDragon3.gif
says shut the fuck up :p

fixed... j/k

Looks like we have to wait for TGS after all. :/ Hopefully they will show everything from that pre-show there.

duckroll said:
Sure, there's always a chance. If there's good stuff in Famitsu tomorrow, at least -I- won't disappoint people with a 300+ posts thread for nothing! :lol

I had no idea that the event would be embargoed. :(

I'm sorry if it's my fault. :(

No45 said:
All under embargo.

Actually, it wasn't.

Actually it was.

But it go either way Saturn or Xbox, both games on each respective console was awesome. Atleast the Panzer Dragoon games are proven to be worth it. LPB not yet and KZ2 if judging by the first game defintely not.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
SolidSnakex said:
Quick Splatterhouse footage shown, Afro Samurai footage, National Geographic Panda for the DS, Wii Ski and Snowboard, Eternal Sonata PS3, Naruto, and Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion for the PS3 and it'll have even more content than the arcade version.

Bah

Hope there was an embargo on the rest of it..

BeeDog

SolidSnakex said:
Quick Splatterhouse footage shown, Afro Samurai footage, National Geographic Panda for the DS, Wii Ski and Snowboard, Eternal Sonata PS3, Naruto, and Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion for the PS3 and it'll have even more content than the arcade version.

Any mention of when?

:(

Top Bottom