• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco teasing Pacman & Galaga 3DS [Up7: Tekken, Soul Calibur, Tales, Ono, Vesperia?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeels

distantmantra said:
Graces F was the first image from last week, I bet they'll do them in order.

I have class in 20 minutes. If Vesperia is last guess I won't find out till I get off at 7. :(

Fat Goron

FateBreaker said:
It's possible. This is a pretty big deal.

Well.... it could be for only one game if, you know, they actually showed footage, trailers, etc....

But I really can't imagine they doing an event just to announce "Hey guys, Graces F is coming. That's it. Have a nice day."

But, who knows? It's Namco.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Fat Goron said:
But I really can't imagine they doing an event just to announce "Hey guys, Graces F is coming. That's it. Have a nice day."

They've been having a slew of other announcements today. Armored Core V, Dark Souls, the Galaga and Pacman games, etc.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
thuway said:
Wait what the hell is going on. Is there a conference going on? How often will announcements be made?
I know! I hope this isn't the last of them but I really am happy we are getting Graces f.

Kuroudu

Diebuster said:
@flamfas Those weren't Vesperia logos, only massively warped TOGF images! I had to make a way to keep fans guessing.

Aw :(

On second read, it's pretty clear the Vesperia logo wasn't just the warped logo of Graces. The game goes on?
:(

Lol he is joking right?

It is pretty clear it is the Vesperia logo. See the T underline...

mXVtc.jpg

mango.png

Rpgmonkey

That still looks more like the "OG Vesperia" logo than the "hot new shit Vesperia" logo anyway, so if he's not going to troll the people he just trolled again later on with an announcement, it could have been a random throw out.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Well to be fair, if you warp something A WHOLE LOT, it could turn into something else entirely! Maybe he applied the "Tales of Vesperia" filter to the ToG logo.

RetroMG

Bright side: Maybe the people who are working on fan-translating Graces F can shift all of their resources to Vesperia now.

mjc

RetroGamer42 said:
Bright side: Maybe the people who are working on fan-translating Graces F can shift all of their resources to Vesperia now.

Or they could just play it on 360.

goldenpp72

This thread is retarded, perhaps it's because I own all 3 consoles, but ps3 owners in the US are going to get a tales game that has never released here prior, one wii fans were dying for at some point, meanwhile people dwell and focus on a lack of tales of vesperia on ps3 when a more than amazing version exist on the 360 already. You could probably score a 360 for like 150 bucks nowadays and pick it up and a few other exclusives if you really hate the system that much.

Meanwhile, i'll enjoy being able to play both vesperia and graces F in america, thanks namco.

Note: I would of course love if namco had true platform equality, release graces on 360 and vesperia on ps3, etc, but the fact fans DO have an option at least, is better than what they had before today.

mjc

AtomskEater said:
I think playing the fan translation version would work out better than buying another console for one game, but *shrug*.

If the game was that important to you, you would have bought a 360 for it since ToV came out almost three years ago now.

JoeFenix

I don't think people are mad because of the lack of Vesperia announcement per say, it's just that when they used that Vesperia logo they kind of set themselves up for it...

I really don't know wtf they were thinking teasing that logo, such a dick move on their part and sours the Graces F announcement.

mjc said:
If the game was that important to you, you would have bought a 360 for it since ToV came out almost three years ago now.

Even if I find it's not worth spending several hundred dollars to buy another console for, I'd still like to play it. And guess what, there's a fan translation! Looks like I'll get the chance after all.

mjc

Taking it further, if Namco cared about NA Tales fans they would have localized Hearts and Innocence for the DS...but they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom