• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco teasing Pacman & Galaga 3DS [Up7: Tekken, Soul Calibur, Tales, Ono, Vesperia?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Praiseworthy said:
I think Dark Souls will release in Oct... I call it .

Ok that leaves a spot for a Tales game in the spring ( April - May ) and that should fit Vesperia.

Now Graces F... hmmmm, Sept - Aug?
that's what i meant. the tales game ;P

Dark Souls in october sounds good. a Halloween week release sounds awesome.

Tales should come out no later than July. Would like it out before E3.

Takao

Banned
From Facebook:

PAC-MAN
Countdown to 1million! Only 700 to go. We want to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.
-filthierich & PAC-MAN
7 minutes ago

Hound him you silly Tales fans.

Takao said:
From Facebook:

PAC-MAN
Countdown to 1million! Only 700 to go. We want to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.
-filthierich & PAC-MAN
7 minutes ago

he's not going to listen.

I like how they keep bringing up pacman like anyone gives a shit. Well people do but not as much as what they're beating around the bush for :p

-Pyromaniac- said:
I like how they keep bringing up pacman like anyone gives a shit. Well people do but not as much as what they're beating around the bush for :p
would LOL if the event is just for pacman and all the games from the image will make a cameo LMFAO.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Takao said:
Hey, you're back!

You can type :lol all you want and say you thought the smiles were still working.
I think he would be more likely to be banned now since I have an irking they are going to employ a "No using :lol" policy in the near future.

Canova

Banned
Takao said:
From Facebook:

PAC-MAN
-filthierich & PAC-MAN
7 minutes ago

how the fuck did they get to 1M ???? in one day!

Takao

Banned
DMPrince said:
would LOL if the event is just for pacman and all the games from the image will make a cameo LMFAO.

Pac-Man_World_Rally_Coverart.png

Wii/PS3/360/3DS/NGP Sequel with obscure Tales, Tekken, and Soul Calibur characters!

Seda

Takao said:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/72/Pac-Man_World_Rally_Coverart.png[img]

Wii/PS3/360/3DS/NGP Sequel with obscure Tales, Tekken, and Soul Calibur characters![/QUOTE]

Namco would be the biggest troll ever.

Seda

@Filthierich Rich Bantegui
Are you ready? Fans

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Dunno if it was posted a few pages back or not, but this as well;

Filthierich Rich
@rpggamer606 I don't have any tales of rumors. But if you rmmber the talesoftworichards website I placed todays date. Today is gonna be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom