• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco teasing Pacman & Galaga 3DS [Up7: Tekken, Soul Calibur, Tales, Ono, Vesperia?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
androvsky said:
What about Namco announcing that they're putting Graces F and Vesperia on the Japanese Import Store on PSN completely untranslated? More likely that some of the options I've seen here... :)

Hell, Sega was seriously considering it for Yakuza 3.

NO! I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT!! NEVER!!

I'm just reacting for reaction's sake. Would totally suck though. :/

careksims

androvsky said:
What about Namco announcing that they're putting Graces F and Vesperia on the Japanese Import Store on PSN completely untranslated? More likely that some of the options I've seen here... :)

Hell, Sega was seriously considering it for Yakuza 3.

That's just... smh. Why would you think of such a thing?

I have two piles that I'm pouring stuff in. Piles of Hate and piles of Love. Which one will I use....? I just have a feeling it will be of the beating kind.

LiquidMetal14 said:
What if.........what if they announced Vesperia, Graces f, AND the shocker that Xilia was a worldwide launch?!?!?!?!!?? WHAT IF!!!!!
LOL! Now you are expecting too much.

Let's not get delusional.

Canova

Banned
so it's not coming is it?

Namco's been announcing left and right since this morning, Dark Souls, AC V, Pacman 3DS, etc

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
canova said:

Namco's been announcing left and right since this morning, Dark Souls, AC V, Pacman 3DS, etc

Yeah, from the European side of things. Yet to hear from Namco USA.

careksims

canova said:

Dude! Be patient. Sheesh. They got a whole day to do this. It's only 11:16am.

Negator

Sammy Samusu said:
LOL! Now you are expecting too much.

Let's not get delusional.

Are you kidding? You do realize we're posting in a thread regarding Tales localization?

I'm halfway convinced that we are all being delusional and this is just a gigantic epic scale troll by Namco.

RPGCrazied

I'm wanting to hear ToG F and ToV PS3, one package, one case, one price an on a Blu-ray. I'd plop $100 or more on this.

Do EEET.

Negator

Fantasy Final said:

rwsnR.gif

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
1800+ posts, Tales is back baby!
not really back if those sons of the bitch don't deliver us the goods

If this things falters I have a few suggestions for our new naming of NamcoBandai. Not bamco or scamco but.....
-Scampy
-Branco
-Scamperdai
-Nambandacoi
-Your mother is a whore fdkljhgldskfjhgksldjfg

Well, as long as, they are showing the PS3 some love with the Tales series Im happy. Actually who am I kidding, I just want the Code Geass costume with Graces F. They are stunningly awesome!

careksims

LiquidMetal14 said:
1800+ posts, Tales is back baby!
not really back if those sons of the bitch don't deliver us the goods

If this things falters I have a few suggestions for our new naming of NamcoBandai. Not bamco or scamco but.....
-Scampy
-Branco
-Scamperdai
-Nambandacoi
-Your mother is a whore fdkljhgldskfjhgksldjfg

I like this one.

Negator

This thread has utterly destroyed my motivation to do anything today. When I go to class I'll just have this thread open the whole time.

Takao

Banned
I really should've uploaded the Konami Conference to my livestream channel, as that would've been some nice content to kill the time. Oh well. I'll be watching this thread like a hawk to see either true sorrow, or utter ecstasy.

careksims

DMPrince said:
all we need is some really creepy fanfics.

Yuri and Flynn were starving to death. There was no food around and they only had Repede. He had to go down. They ate like kings that night.

RPGCrazied

distantmantra said:
Huh. What an interesting existence that must be. Go do something man, it will make this seem inconsequential and probably more bearable for you.

I'm not the only one foaming at the mouth for this, just fyi. Clearly the almost 2k posts will defend this.

fates

So are they going to update the site or something? Or is this a super-secret conference or something that no one has access to?

going out with a chick in about 10 mins...
when i come back, namco's better give me some GOOD "tales of" news (namely graces/graces F and/or xilia :p), and as a little plus (mind you, plus... tales comes first!) some tidbits on a new soul calibur would be most welcome!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
RPGCrazied said:
I'm not the only one foaming at the mouth for this, just fyi. Clearly the almost 2k posts will defend this.
Why not, instead of waiting for the anoucement, play a game?

Yazuka

Heh, I've been on this thread for over 5hours now.. The wait really is killing me, just took a nice break and went outside. And come back to see nothing..
Hope I get to hear the news where before I need to try and get some sleep its 9 on the night where I live. I never could learn AM and PM.

bubnbob

Banned
distantmantra said:
Huh. What an interesting existence that must be. Go do something man, it will make this seem inconsequential and probably more bearable for you.

Maybe you shouldn't worry about it. Let the boy get excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom