• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco teasing Pacman & Galaga 3DS [Up7: Tekken, Soul Calibur, Tales, Ono, Vesperia?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulFist

Oh man, I might have to buy a PS3 just to play Graces F. Might be a good excuse to finally get one. C'mon Namco, make with the announcements already!

Instro

Kagari said:
Go outside or something. Read a book maybe.

20fbvp0.jpg

Seda

Shadow780 said:
What are we waiting for, a press release, website update, streaming?

IDONOTGETTHISMADESS

I'm waiting on Twitter, Namco's Facebook, and PS blog (who i also follow on Twitter)

Londa

Banned
Lmao, why are people in here telling other people to go outside when they themselves are stalking this thread with no plans of "going outside or read a book".

Vanille

DMPrince said:
that's not an event. that's just some lame ass game.

Read the article.

As part of an event in San Francisco today, Namco Bandai announced that it would also be publishing the next installment in From Software's other major franchise, Armored Core V.

Londa said:
Lmao, why are people in here telling other people to go outside when they themselves are stalking this thread with no plans of "going outside or read a book".

I see the opening act to this afternoons entertainment has already begun.

I'm so nerves that I'm thinking of going to McDonald's and eat something from it.... but then I will be ruining my diet :(

Look what are you doing to me Namco... just look... are you happy? ARE YOU HAPPY?

RPGCrazied

The Praiseworthy said:
I'm so nerves that I'm thinking of going to McDonald's and eat something from it.... but then I will be ruining my diet :(

Look what are you doing to me Namco... just look... are you happy? ARE YOU HAPPY?

They have salads there. :p

Shame I have to go to work soon, I'd love to see the reactions good or bad from the announcement. Especially by a certain someone sporting a tales of graces avatar, alas keep it classy.

Seda

Urban Scholar said:
Shame I have to go to work soon, I'd love to see the reactions good or bad from the announcement. Especially by a certain someone sporting a tales of graces avatar, alas keep it classy.

Same.

The Praiseworthy said:

just saw this. get the Chipotle Angus burger. you will thank me later.

RPGCrazied said:
They have salads there. :p

Going all the way to Mc and order just salads?

leaving the beautiful french fries and the yummy chicken nuggets and the amazing burgers and chickens sandwich BEHIND !!!! No WAY I'm not that strong ;_;

P.S: I really wish Namco keep the english version of BoA song in the localization version because it's so much awesome than any other Tales intro ( maybe not Abyss ):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcB_9HvoJLA

So every time I run the game I listen to it <3

DMPrince said:
just saw this. get the Chipotle Angus burger. you will thank me later.

but my diet :( !

Ok let's talk about sweet happy things to cheer our self up till they announce something.

IF they did announce Graces F and Vesperia... it's so logic to release ToV first, but then what about ToGf? do they really will release TWO tales game in 1 year? how they are going to work this out?

release them in one BD? no way that's impossible .... release one in the spring and one in the fall? so little gap in between :\

how they are going to manage THIS?

The Praiseworthy said:
Ok let's talk about sweet happy things to cheer our self up till they announce something.

IF they did announce Graces F and Vesperia... it's so logic to release ToV first, but that what about ToGf? do they really will release TWO tales game in 1 year? how they are going to work this out?

release them in one BD? no way that's impossible .... release one in the spring and one in the fall? so little gap in between :\

how they are going to manage THIS?
well i wonder how they plan to release it with Dark Souls coming this year too. I hope they are smart in releasing it. should get it out this summer (unless there's a major summer release)

canova said:
lol, this looking more and more like it

Here is the beauty of it. No matter what they announce, someone is going to be unhappy. Platform choice, why is this not the latest unreleased game in the series, etc.

DMPrince said:
well i wonder how they plan to release it with Dark Souls coming this year too. I hope they are smart in releasing it. should get it out this summer (unless there's a major summer release)

I think Dark Souls will release in Oct... I call it .

Ok that leaves a spot for a Tales game in the spring ( April - May ) and that should fit Vesperia.

Now Graces F... hmmmm, Sept - Aug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom