• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco Bandai "Level up" [Tekken CG Movie, Soul Calibur 5]

phpCUMiJV_thumb_P1000341.JPG

Phenomic

theSlacker said:
Prepare for Graces F to be canceled after poor sales of Abyss 3DS.

NOOOOO!

I mean I'm glad they won't be robbed of potential sales by releasing this in the middle of November or something, but I swear if they go up against Final Fantasy again... I just I dunno what.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Quite the terrible logo compared to IV :lol

Monocle said:
I'm sure what they meant to say was holiday 2011.

with cod,skyrim,need for speed, assassin's creed, battlefield, etc coming in november and them already releasing dark souls and ace combat in october. i think they surely meant what they said.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Ok, so... Soul Calibur V (awesome) and Graces F in 2012 (lol).

Positive balance, I guess.

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
What the fuck Scamco you rented a Dubai conference room to tell us "yep SCV is coming, there is a character in it" and also "everything is next year."

NICE USE OF FUNDS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That's it! Dark Souls interview tomorrow

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
lobdale said:
What the fuck Scamco you rented a Dubai conference room to tell us "yep SCV is coming, there is a character in it" and also "everything is next year."

NICE USE OF FUNDS

Well, they need to blow up shit to promote Ace Combat, right? lololol

Shadow780

lobdale said:

NICE USE OF FUNDS

They are using funds, just not in this conference. Come on they're in Dubai.

Monocle

trailer plz

DoomXploder7 said:
with cod,skyrim,need for speed, assassin's creed, battlefield, etc coming in november and them already releasing dark souls and ace combat in october. i think they surely meant what they said.
LALALALA only Skyrim and SC5 exist!

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
lobdale said:

NICE USE OF FUNDS
It's like in Game Dev Story... The more money you spend, the more fame you get for your upcoming titles.

Or so they thought..

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
lobdale said:

NICE USE OF FUNDS
Their money, their problem.

Top Bottom