• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 5-11 | A World Warrior Demographic

B7G78MjCQAII5F7.jpg

Kazunoko's face lmao

no there's nothing on your screen breh

Well at least Daigo winning made up a little for Manning who is about to lose. I've felt so much pain being a fan of his all these years I think I'm somehow becoming numb to it now. Oh well, time to stop watching sports altogether and just pay attention to FGC/Capcom Pro Tour till next Fall.

Hope we get some words from LapChi on the after-party. Very curious to know how many people subscribed

Same here, not being able to block out viewers outside of the desktop really skewed the numbers. Most I ever saw was 5100-something. Hopefully 2k of those were subscribers at the very least. I have no idea what Lapchi's target number was though for "coming close to breaking even".

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
...oh shit that was FR | TooMuchDamage isn't it?
The one and only.

He honestly got lucky as hell for most of that set. I haven't seen Justin drop that much shit in a while.

But that ending.

No joke, this is the best weekend of Marvel I've had in about a year, and I haven't even played much.

mbpm1

Same here, not being able to block out viewers outside of the desktop really skewed the numbers. Most I ever saw was 5100-something. Hopefully 2k of those were subscribers the the least. I have no idea what Lapchi's target number was though for "coming close to breaking even".

Someone did math and said it had to be at least like 5K subscribers

Unlucky

There is going to be Angelic vs Bee ft15 in Marvel at the CCGMS after party. It will be streamed on twitch.tv/canadacup2 (not til later)
via Lapchi & Angelic Twitter

Malice215

Daigo with time to prep is unbeatable. Already knew the result without having to spend $14.95.

I'm also glad that I got to see some amazing Marvel play and Justin once again is triumphant over evil. And there's still more Street Fighter coming up.

ismk

It sucks that the Masters Series was paid only. I was so hyped to watch it but when I found out that it was paid, I was so bummed out. But no surprise that Daigo won, the man's amazing in long sets and I don't think anyone can beat him.

It sucks that the Masters Series was paid only. I was so hyped to watch it but when I found out that it was paid, I was so bummed out. But no surprise that Daigo won, the man's amazing in long sets and I don't think anyone can beat him.

You could have watched it for free on your phone or console.

Imm0rt4l

Daigo with time to prep is unbeatable. Already knew the result without having to spend $14.95.

I'm also glad that I got to see some amazing Marvel play and Justin once again is triumphant over evil. And there's still more Street Fighter coming up.

preptime and long sets

I think infiltration would give everybody a run for their money though.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Speaking only for myself here, but it's hard for me to give a single fuck about that date-stomping event.

Everyone in the FGC bitched and moaned about MLG and e-sports for scheduling conflicts, but Lapchi does it and it's cool?

xCobalt

Speaking only for myself here, but it's hard for me to give a single fuck about that date-stomping event.

Everyone in the FGC bitched and moaned about MLG and e-sports for scheduling conflicts, but Lapchi does it and it's cool?

Wasn't KiT advertising the master series on friday? Thought that was odd.

Top Bottom