• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

tumblr_nfnqaloPkv1rplsu3o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfnqaloPkv1rplsu3o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfnqaloPkv1rplsu3o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfnqaloPkv1rplsu3o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfnqaloPkv1rplsu3o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfnqaloPkv1rplsu3o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfnqaloPkv1rplsu3o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfnqaloPkv1rplsu3o1_1280.jpg

they never stood a chance

they never stood a chance

Haha this is cute. Had no idea what they were saying but I think I got a good idea based on the art alone. The last panel with Hinata embarassed and covering her face with her hands is so freakin cute!

:')

:')

I'm so damn happy

Lol, I would think there would be a "Thanks for saving our ass" discount, but guess not.

stingy people are stingy

at least
increase the guy to a Jonin so he could move out of his shitty apartment

still now that he is married to the Hyuga... I doubt he worries about money
when I was a kid I always assumed it said "Ino sucks"

I anticipated on why Ino sucked with every episode

Lol, I would think there would be a "Thanks for saving our ass" discount, but guess not.

Seriously. The fact that Naruto has to pay for anything ANYWHERE is a damn travesty.

At least from that preview few days ago, looks like
people were giving him mad gifts. Like Naruto appreciation day? Valentines day? *shrug*

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Gotta train.

If he still has Susanoo (which is likely, as Madara didn't need a sharingan for it), He is a stronger kage than Tsunade.

BASED Kakashi stays winning. Best part is without that eyeball constantly sucking all his chakra up his stamina will have improved massively.

people will always hate on Kakashi but in their fictional history books he will be known as Kakashi of the Sharingan

bestower of the modern age (as in Konoha became a metropolis with his guidance)

Destroyer of Goddesses

Guardian of the Sasunoo

Keeper of the other dimensions

people will always hate on Kakashi but in their fictional history books he will be known as Kakashi of the Sharingan

bestower of the modern age (as in Konoha became a metropolis with his guidance)

Destroyer of Goddesses

Guardian of the Sasunoo

Keeper of the other dimensions

Kakashi is probably the most experienced Ninja on the planet.

Welfare

I feel bad for anyone who has to fight him...

Why wouldn't he? It's not like his eyeball had a brain or it made them have different handsigns or chakra configurations. The eyeball just made them easier to learn, no reason for him to have forgotten them.

Well yeah, he would know them.

So I guess Hokage tier list is (In full power from what we've seen) Naruto > Hashirama > Minato > Kakashi > Tobirama > Hiruzen > Tsunade

oh and his best nicknames

Sealer of Beauty

the Masked Hunk

Well yeah, he would know them.

So I guess Hokage tier list is (In full power from what we've seen) Naruto > Hashirama > Minato > Kakashi > Tobirama > Hiruzen > Tsunade

nah I'd put Tobirama before Minato and Kakashi before Minato

kyuubi mode aside (I am talking about when they were alive)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Dude styles all over everyone, old man sage should have given him the godlike powers instead of Naruto and the Sause. Shit would have been cleaned up in like 5 minutes flat. It's funny but Kakashi proves that hard work and experience beats all in the Naruto world, sure he was talented but that doesn't turn you into a godkiller.

Dude styles all over everyone, old man sage should have given him the godlike powers instead of Naruto and the Sause. Shit would have been cleaned up in like 5 minutes flat. It's funny but Kakashi proves that hard work and experience beats all in the Naruto world, sure he was talented but that doesn't turn you into a godkiller.

but Kakashi is a godkiller ;))))))

Also note when Kaguya tossed them into the magma realm

Kakashi was tired yet not only did he save himself but two other people

Welfare

nah I'd put Tobirama before Minato and Kakashi before Minato

kyuubi mode aside (I am talking about when they were alive)

Besides Edo (which Minato can seal), Minato has Tobirama beat in speed and tech (Space time jutsu, Sage mode.)

Kakashi doesn't have a Mangekyo, so he wouldn't be able to counter Minato's speed with the Sharingan Premonition or Kamui, and Minato would be able to use Frog Kata on Kakashi in close range. Susanoo is a problem, but can be outlasted thanks to constant evasion from FTG.

Top Bottom