• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

aly

He looks good in that figure. I guess I just miss more of the spikeness and thought the shorter hair looked strange in the headband.

That wasn't always the case. Madara and Hashirama's rivalry may have been alluded to at the end of Part 1 via the Valley of the End, but it wasn't actually disclosed until well into Part 2.

Team 7's original parallel and benchmark for the longest time was the Denetsu no Sannin. And while most agree that Jiraiya and Orochimaru were most likely more powerful than Tsunade, the gap wasn't as abysmally large as it is with their successors—even prior to the power-ups Naruto and Sasuke received from Hagoromo.

Additionally, as pointed out a few times before, Sakura has nothing to call her own. Despite alluding to her talent for Genjutsu during both the Chūnin Exam, and the beginning of Part 2, it was never explored.

Yeah Kishi never went into her genjutsu thing. I only remember Ino being unable to mind control Sakura.

Right. EMS Sasuke and Bijuu Naruto were already incredibly strong. The So6P power just made them in that league of godlike shinobi.

what I want to see is the new Hyuuga clan

Man if Neji was still alive too T-T

wait whats new to see in the Hyuuga clan.

Speaking of Neji, when they were younger I was really anticipating Sasuke vs Neji, it was like a test between sharingan and the byakugan....too bad it never happened :/

brinstar

I think it'd be interesting if they did a kind of switch around and had Boruto be the talented, conceited son of the Hokage and Sarada the underdog, without her father to properly guide her innate talents, etc.

Boruto looks like he has kind of a cocky side to him which would be an interesting contrast to Naruto who had to put up a tough front.

I'm really not liking Boruto. He acts like such a brat and is quite rude to Naruto. Does he not realise the importance of Naruto's job? Furthermore, his situation is not even that bad. Dude just go play with Himawari or hang out with Hinata in the mean time. Its not like your dad won't be home. I also don't think he will be anywhere close to being the badass Naruto was.

I'm really not liking Boruto. He acts like such a brat and is quite rude to Naruto. Does he not realise the importance of Naruto's job? Furthermore, his situation is not even that bad. Dude just go play with Himawari or hang out with Hinata in the mean time. Its not like your dad won't be home.
For the bolded part...he is a kid. He doesn't know and doesn't care. And it's great that he has a lot of things but he doesn't have the one thing he wants and that's his dad's complete attention. And when kids don't get what they want they act like brats.

All seems pretty normal to me.

wait whats new to see in the Hyuuga clan.

Speaking of Neji, when they were younger I was really anticipating Sasuke vs Neji, it was like a test between sharingan and the byakugan....too bad it never happened :/
Well Naruto said he was going to change the clan awhile back to Neji so I expect things like there being no more of that curse mark thing

Plus the merging of Uzumaki and Hyuuga is interesting..... in chapter 700 we saw Bolt wearing that jacket with that new symbol so who knows maybe the clan changed drtamitcally
I think it'd be interesting if they did a kind of switch around and had Boruto be the talented, conceited son of the Hokage and Sarada the underdog, without her father to properly guide her innate talents, etc.

Boruto looks like he has kind of a cocky side to him which would be an interesting contrast to Naruto who had to put up a tough front.
After reading Chapter 700+1 I'd assume this was the case seeing as Bolt already is able to use shadow clones efficiently even before he is a genin

Plus Sarada said that comment saying she keeps on hearing people say that Uchiha's are gifted comment but she herself wouldn't know

Remember when Neji was completely right in everything he said and no one gave him an apology?
Remember when died for no good reason other than giving Lee someone to wife up?
Neji was misused and nerfed

dude was lethal in part 1 but alas he got neglected

Sou Da

Remember when Neji was completely right in everything he said and no one gave him an apology?

Neji never believed in Destiny. He said we all had our destiny and roles chosen at birth but there he was, beating the shit of the heir of the main heir he was supposed to protect. Learning main bran techniques, going out of his way to change things.

Naruto is an ashura descendant, he is part of the circle of hatred between to brothers and he manage to stop that circle all together and finally bring piece. Both Neji and Naruto went against destiny. He doesn't need an apology,he died for what he believed.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Well Naruto said he was going to change the clan awhile back to Neji so I expect things like there being no more of that curse mark thing

Plus the merging of Uzumaki and Hyuuga is interesting..... in chapter 700 we saw Bolt wearing that jacket with that new symbol so who knows maybe the clan changed drtamitcally

After reading Chapter 700+1 I'd assume this was the case seeing as Bolt already is able to use shadow clones efficiently even before he is a genin

Plus Sarada said that comment saying she keeps on hearing people say that Uchiha's are gifted comment but she herself wouldn't know

Neji was misused and nerfed

dude was lethal in part 1 but alas he got neglected
Sarada is the perfect opportunity to really redeem the Uchiha clan in this series. If she has to work hard to get where she is (the aforementioned comment and the fact that she needs glasses despite belonging to a clan specializing in dojutsu hinting that she will) she will not only be a likable, "good" Uchiha, but redeem the hard work matters most mantra that the series initially followed.

All of Team Gai (outside of Gai himself) were neglected in part 2. Neji had that one long range attack, which was really cool, but he never did anything else. His part 2 design was so nice, too... what a shame.

360pages

It really goes back to, "Not everyone who works hard will succeed, but those who succeed worked hard" It goes back to the fact that there are somethings no matter how much you try you're not going to be able to do compared to those who actually have a talent for it.

Of course that has some other unfortunate implications of why bother trying things at all if you never going to be at that level. But that is a completely different topic.

It probably will be some derivative of the technique. Kishi doesn't have to stick to the confines of regular Byakugan. He can do whatever he wants with it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Just keep it at 3 tomes and it would be interesting.

No reason to ever give Sarada MS.
Sharingan was at its most interesting when it was about copying techniques and lightning fast movement recognition. So, I agree.

Bolt will be able to unlock some sort of Byakugan variant, I'm sure.

aly

I kinda hope Sarada ends up being a big genjutsu user with the basic form. I think that would be a pretty interesting take for her character.

Man I want to see a competent female character with competent taijutsu and ninjutsu. (yes I know that was a redundant sentence) I'm hoping Sarada fits that bill

Village

This is a shonen manga, you already messed up.

" there is no reason for goten and trunks to be able to reach super saiyin 3 "

But yeah this a one sided fight.

Byakugan: I can see through all the things

Sharingan : See through my necromancy and my Stand

Sharingan was at its most interesting when it was about copying techniques and lightning fast movement recognition. So, I agree.

Bolt will be able to unlock some sort of Byakugan variant, I'm sure.

Nah.

I got interesting as soon as Itachi came through and was " You don't even know... "

This is a shonen manga, you already messed up.

" there is no reason for goten and trunks to be able to reach super saiyin 3 "

I see what you're trying to say, but kishi could make her OP in other ways.

But he'll probably stick with giving her super sayain god sharingan super sayain

You know what Bolt needs? Flying Thunder God.

Coolest move in the manga.

Shame Minato was such a chump.

Naruto currently has it...... I don't doubt that he will teach his children it

------------------------

Also there is a ton of Naruto (the character) hate online right now saying Naruto should've went and get Sasuke and what not

Seriously the dude was wasting how much of his life doing that before, let him be...... and yes Naruto is currently rich but him not buying Sakura a house doesn't make the dude scum

leave the guy be, he had enough of the Sakura/Sasuke drama to last him a lifetime he has a family now and an important job

360pages

------------------------

Also there is a ton of Naruto (the character) hate online right now saying Naruto should've went and get Sasuke and what not

Seriously the dude was wasting how much of his life doing that before let him be...... and yes Naruto is currently rich but him not buying Sakura a house doesn't make the dude scum

leave the guy be he had enough of the Sakura/Sasuke drama to last him a lifetime he has a family now and a important job

Pretty much, he's an adult now. He has his own priorities.

aly

------------------------

Seriously the dude was wasting how much of his life doing that before let him be...... and yes Naruto is currently rich but him not buying Sakura a house doesn't make the dude scum

leave the guy be he had enough of the Sakura/Sasuke drama to last him a lifetime he has a family now and a important job

So first some people complain about Naruto being in other people's business and now some complain that he doesn't interfere enough. Lmao, that guy will never win. More importantly Sasuke and Sakura are grown. Let them sort through their concerns.

Pretty much, he's an adult now. He has his own priorities.

So first some people complain about Naruto being in other people's business and now some complain that he doesn't interfere enough. Lmao, that guy will never win. More importantly Sasuke and Sakura are grown. Let them sort through their concerns.

indeed.... the dude can't win

Sasuke is a grown adult and Sakura is a grown adult...... Naruto is hokage, he is overly busy that he doesn't have enough time for his family and some people want the dude to be by Sakura's side 24/7

last I checked his wife was Hinata

Village

There are a group of fans in every thing that don't understand functional adult relationships

I think it would be funnier if Sasuke left before he even knew Sakura was pregnant, The Sauce hit it and quit it and ran off for 12 years.

Sasuke gonna deny the child is his and then he's gonna get taken to ninja Maury to pay up for 12 years of child support.

aly

I think it would be funnier if Sasuke left before he even knew Sakura was pregnant, The Sauce hit it and quit it and ran off for 12 years.

Sasuke gonna deny the child is his and then he's gonna get taken to ninja Maury to pay up for 12 years of child support.

That would save Sasuke by making him not look like a jerk since that's not his fault, but it would make Sakura look extra silly for not trying to find a way to tell him.

Welfare

Naruto doesn't need FTG. He's already one of the fastest characters and has Sage sensing and Kurama's negative emotions sensing. FTG would make him OP (more than he already is).

Sai

Honestly, I wish Naruto had inherited Hiraishin no Jutsu rather than become so beast with Shunshin no Jutsu; kinda wanted that to remain Sasuke's thing—even if it meant copying Yondaime Raikage's method. :p

Was also hoping Hiraishin would be the means to neutralize Tobi's Jikūkan Idō.

Naruto was doing shunshin no jutsu right? Which is the body flicker technique.

Not as cool as flying thunder god.
Well, part of the reason Tobirama and Minato were so effective with Hiraishin was due to how they used Shunshin in tandem with it.

But, it's commonly mistaken for Hiraishin because characters in the actual manga have referred to it as such. To anybody who doesn't know any better, it would appear to be a Superman's Shunshin .

Fox318

Who wants the byakugan though......the Hyuuga clan are pretty much irrelevant on a power scale when compared to feats Sharingan and Rinnegan users can do.

If that was ever to happen their child will have the rinnegan when born...? I dunno I actually Sasuke got the best setup, eternal sharingan and rinnegan. Would the kid also have sharingan powers?

Sakura has a "battle sage mode" whatever that means

A5lOy3K.png

Oh yeah because Naruto's Sage mode/Bijuu mode and Sasuke's perfect susanoo mode were totally unique to them......your statement is beyond ridiculous.
It took over 600 chapters to give Sakura a unique fighting tenique and even then it's still just punch and smash rocks

For the bolded part...he is a kid. He doesn't know and doesn't care. And it's great that he has a lot of things but he doesn't have the one thing he wants and that's his dad's complete attention. And when kids don't get what they want they act like brats.

All seems pretty normal to me.

I'm pretty sure all the kids in the village especially ones as old as Bolt know the importance of the Hokage....heck he's the Hokage's son so he should know even more.

Bolt better unlock it.

I want to see Sharingan vs Byakugan finally.

base sharingan vs Byakugan hmmmmm still think Sharingan is going to win.

------------------------

Seriously the dude was wasting how much of his life doing that before, let him be...... and yes Naruto is currently rich but him not buying Sakura a house doesn't make the dude scum

leave the guy be, he had enough of the Sakura/Sasuke drama to last him a lifetime he has a family now and an important job

Your coming across the situation wrong. Naruto still cares dearly for Sasuke and Sakura. He probably knows (I'm sure other people do as well why Sasuke has not returned. Why is no one telling Sarada.....I don't know.

You know what Bolt needs? Flying Thunder God.

Coolest move in the manga.

Shame Minato was such a chump.

Yeah, that move was so cool......and then it got totally undermined by Sasuke's instant teleportation thing lol

Joni

Bolt better unlock it.

I want to see Sharingan vs Byakugan finally.

It should be the finale of the Chuunin exam rounds, so with the entire village sitting in the stands with Gaara and Naruto looking on as Kages, with maybe Hinata sitting next to them. Bolt uses Byakugan and Naruto is completely amazed his kid can do that to concerned reactions by Hinata and Gaara.

Base Byakugan > base Sharingan.

Nah it depends on the users.

Byakugan users rely solely on taijutsu and close combat. Sharingan users can read those movements pretty easily, question is if there reactions are quick enough to dodge it. Sharingan users also have the advantage of being able to use long range attacks through katon.

Really now that I think about it, that Sasuke vs Neji fight may not of been as levelled as I once thought it would be.

Thing thats really funny is that its not base Byakugan.....thats all there is to the byakugan.

The Uchiha as very strong Ninjas as are the Hyuga but it isn't until they awaken the MS that they become S-tier (Kage level ninja). Basic Sharigan users like Part 1 Kakashi are high Jonin at best. Something a high tier Byakugan user (like AO or part 2 Nenji) can top.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
The Uchiha as very strong Ninjas as are the Hyuga but it isn't until they awaken the MS that they become S-tier (Kage level ninja). Basic Sharigan users like Part 1 Kakashi are high Jonin at best. Something a high tier Byakugan user (like AO or part 2 Nenji) can top.
Kakashi isn't even an Uchiha - Itachi destroyed a bunch of fools with his regular sharingan. Sasuke vs. Itachi also showed how Sasuke was able to keep up with his regular Sharingan because he was strong himself.

MS makes them magician were everything is possible, doesn't necessarily improve their fighting style.

Then again it's hard to judge the Uchiha because the couple one we got to know we're some of the most talented the house ever had - while that's not the case for other clans with more regular members.

Top Bottom