• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing |OT| Mobile Naruto, Perverted Hermit

chrono01

Thanks you - seems like the Naruto banner is just better overall for beginners.
Ill try to tackle some more Story missions before the Banner is up.

Though what do you mean by completing the Sakura mission ? Ive cleared that one a bunch of times and its still up - isnt the stage available anymore if you do all the side missions ? If so i have to check but pretty sure i cleared both C-Rank missions.
Yeah, Naruto's banner is definitely better for beginners, but both have great characters. I'd still recommend Naruto's banner, though.

As for completing the Sakura mission, you DEFINITELY want to farm multiple of her! I actually mentioned that to Rixa in the Japanese Gacha OT. To complete it, you need to clear all stages of the Rookie Trial and accept your reward from the Mission List. The moment you accept your reward, that's it. Until you get a max luck Sakura (also, maybe a few more of her with all abilities unlocked, I personally farmed six of her because why not?), just keep running the first Trial Mission she appears in over and over again. It's boring, but so worth doing.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yeah, Naruto's banner is definitely better for beginners, but both have great characters. I'd still recommend Naruto's banner, though.

As for completing the Sakura mission, you DEFINITELY want to farm multiple of her! I actually mentioned that to Rixa in the Japanese Gacha OT. To complete it, you need to clear all stages of the Rookie Trial and accept your reward from the Mission List. The moment you accept your reward, that's it. Until you get a max luck Sakura (also, maybe a few more of her with all abilities unlocked, I personally farmed six of her because why not?), just keep running the first Trial Mission she appears in over and over again. It's boring, but so worth doing.

Wow...thanks thats good to know - i havent tackled the Trial missions yet so thats why i can run it still. Ill def. keep it that way until i have a good account and maxed her luck.

The game isnt up right now...are we getting the new Banner today ? For some reason i thought it would be at the end of the week....so much for farming 150 stones.

I have one more question about the Naruto banner...since ill reroll a bunch of times. What units are the best to roll next to Naruto for the squad ? Since you only play with two of your units + a friend ill try to go for Naruto + one good other character.

chrono01

Wow...thanks thats good to know - i havent tackled the Trial missions yet so thats why i can run it still. Ill def. keep it that way until i have a good account and maxed her luck.

The game isnt up right now...are we getting the new Banner today ? For some reason i thought it would be at the end of the week....so much for farming 150 stones.

I have one more question about the Naruto banner...since ill reroll a bunch of times. What units are the best to roll next to Naruto for the squad ? Since you only play with two of your units + a friend ill try to go for Naruto + one good other character.
Yeah, for sure. Grab at least three, unlock their abilities, and you'll be set! Also, get one of them to 80 Luck, as that'll help you a lot in the early game until you can manage to farm an Impact mission drop to 99 Luck.

The new banner will indeed be live as soon as maintenance ends! So...in a little less than two hours, unless maintenance is extended. You'll have two weeks to pull on it though, and we'll probably be receiving more random anniversary pearls or something. Also, if you really get desperate, you could always try for Step 6 where you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting either Naruto/Tsunade/Bee, but ideally you want the full 380 pearls for that guarantee. You should be okay time-wise to grind it out though, assuming you don't get too bored. :/

As for who to run with Naruto, anyone really. I'm not too sure what the sync skills are for him right now, but honestly you can probably slot anyone in there and it'd be fine (as long as it's not an element that's weak to the one you're running). That's why Naruto ranks so high, since he's so versatile. When you do your pulls, just slot the best character in the second slot, and the Trial Mission Sakura in the backrow, and you're golden for a while. Granted you have to think about Team Cost too, and with Naruto having around 80 cost (IIRC) chances are you won't be able to run much else until you rank up and increase it. Good thing he's such a good character, as he can probably solo a lot of stuff what with his self-healing and all that. If you can manage a few dupes to lower his cost (as well as unlock a few of his abilities), that'd be ideal, but that would also require a lot of luck. Assuming we hit the 1 billion points farmed (anniversary mission), we'll all receive a free Acquisition Stone that acts as a dupe, so if we reach that tier you can always use it on him to get you a head-start. We're just shy of 500 million, last it updated, but we have Phantom Castle this week, as well as another Impact Mission, so here's hoping we can pick up the pace a bit.

linkent

we gonna reach top grossing for sure!
i believe in the whales!

ducfycgsd2hz.jpg

chrono01

we gonna reach top grossing for sure!
i believe in the whales!
Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if we did. There's a lot of hype for these two characters, and the anniversary event in Dokkan Battle is done with. NO COMPETITION!

Reach Top-Grossing, everyone gets 100+ pearls. I BELIEVE!

cw_sasuke

Yeah, for sure. Grab at least three, unlock their abilities, and you'll be set! Also, get one of them to 80 Luck, as that'll help you a lot in the early game until you can manage to farm an Impact mission drop to 99 Luck.

The new banner will indeed be live as soon as maintenance ends! So...in a little less than two hours, unless maintenance is extended. You'll have two weeks to pull on it though, and we'll probably be receiving more random anniversary pearls or something. Also, if you really get desperate, you could always try for Step 6 where you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting either Naruto/Tsunade/Bee, but ideally you want the full 380 pearls for that guarantee. You should be okay time-wise to grind it out though, assuming you don't get too bored. :/

As for who to run with Naruto, anyone really. I'm not too sure what the sync skills are for him right now, but honestly you can probably slot anyone in there and it'd be fine (as long as it's not an element that's weak to the one you're running). That's why Naruto ranks so high, since he's so versatile. When you do your pulls, just slot the best character in the second slot, and the Trial Mission Sakura in the backrow, and you're golden for a while. Granted you have to think about Team Cost too, and with Naruto having around 80 cost (IIRC) chances are you won't be able to run much else until you rank up and increase it. Good thing he's such a good character, as he can probably solo a lot of stuff what with his self-healing and all that. If you can manage a few dupes to lower his cost (as well as unlock a few of his abilities), that'd be ideal, but that would also require a lot of luck. Assuming we hit the 1 billion points farmed (anniversary mission), we'll all receive a free Acquisition Stone that acts as a dupe, so if we reach that tier you can always use it on him to get you a head-start. We're just shy of 500 million, last it updated, but we have Phantom Castle this week, as well as another Impact Mission, so here's hoping we can pick up the pace a bit.

Thanks bro, this all sounds great. Hyped.
I was planning to farm the +150 stones because i thought i ad a bit more time but if its up today ill just do standard rerolls until i pull Naruto and start with that account + farm stones/content.

Also i didnt know that you could have the Luck units in the backrow and still get the Bonus...thats pretty nice if i understoood it correctly.

So a)reroll for Naruto b) farm max luck Sakura c) farm stones/content for the next two weeks

Sounds good to me. I dont know how the drop rate is in this game...maybe ill rerol for Naruto and use all the stones i get after that to actually pull Sasuke - would be great to have them both. Then again i havent looked up into new stuff like the Synch skills so i dont know how well they work together.

Well def. hyped...i always liked the Monster Strike gameplay but the content/features just werent up there to keep me interested. They have introduced alot of cool stuff from what i can see now though.

chrono01

Thanks bro, this all sounds great. Hyped.
I was planning to farm the +150 stones because i thought i ad a bit more time but if its up today ill just do standard rerolls until i pull Naruto and start with that account + farm stones/content.

Also i didnt know that you could have the Luck units in the backrow and still get the Bonus...thats pretty nice if i understoood it correctly.

So a)reroll for Naruto b) farm max luck Sakura c) farm stones/content for the next two weeks

Sounds good to me. I dont know how the drop rate is in this game...maybe ill rerol for Naruto and use all the stones i get after that to actually pull Sasuke - would be great to have them both. Then again i havent looked up into new stuff like the Synch skills so i dont know how well they work together.

Well def. hyped...i always liked the Monster Strike gameplay but the content/features just werent up there to keep me interested. They have introduced alot of cool stuff from what i can see now though.
Sorry to confuse you, you can't. I mainly said to put Sakura in the back-row for her buddy ability to heal, but the luck isn't applicable if you run her that way. An easy way to fix it, at least until you get a higher-luck Impact character, is to put her in your first slot/front-row (for her luck), and then switch it around as soon as battle starts (with naruto, or whoever it is you're running her with). That way you get access to the 80-luck, but don't have to use her unless you need to. The only negative is that this will be the character that shows up to those with you on your friend list, so just create a sixth team or whatever that has So6P Naruto as the first-slot/front-row character and you'll be fine, just switch to that team when you finish running whatever it is that you're running so your friend has access to the better character and won't kick you (don't worry, I would never!).

If you're thinking of re-rolling, I'd at least use up what you have first on the Naruto banner (make sure it's the step-up one!/correct banner!) to see if you can get Naruto first. If so, and you still have pearls, try for Sasuke too. Not sure of their sync skills, but given their abilities it sounds like they would go together pretty well, with one as the attacker (Naruto) to remove shields, and another as the immobilizer/slip damage user.

If you fail to get Naruto with your earned pearls so far, and don't feel like grinding the rest out for the guarantee at Step 9, I wish you luck in your re-rolls. The rates are "okay", and much better during Blazing Festival (which these banners are) than compared to standard banners. I never pull on standard banners, since the rates for even normal characters seem higher during BF, and you have access to the limited characters as well. It's win/win. I did pull a few times for seasonal characters, such as Valentine's Day Rin/Kushina, but other than that, it's Blazing Festival exclusively.

linkent

Luck only take affect if they are the lead.
thats why we can only get maxed 43% luck in solo.

while in coop, the luck can be combine for all lead making it 100% lucky drop.
(the bonus is gone if someone dc)

It is really important to get a maxed luck unit to not get kicked in coop.
also a really bad system as most of friend leads are these 99lucks character, instead of the OP one that we need.

Kirin Sasuke LB is the hype!
if he is in the Granny shop, you guys should get a copy of him.

My STR team is crazy strong with everyone MLB. but lacking Madara....
and Tsunade(which i think i am gonna get from the shop)

cw_sasuke

Alright thank you guys - i get it now. Appreciated.
I wish you some mayor luck on your pulls - in addition to the guaranteed Naruto/Sasuke at the end of every session.

Once i have a account set ill add you so feel free to post your IDs again in your next posts xD

chrono01

Well I did my pulls (both Step 9 summons on each banner). The Sasuke banner was a lot more generous to me, but the Naruto one made me happy for a different reason (you'll see why below).

These are the 5*'s I pulled (I omitted the 4*-evolved 5*):

Naruto Banner:

1x Konohamaru (New)
1x Avenger Sasuke (New)
1x OT (Dupe)
1x Kirin Sasuke (New)
3x So6P Naruto (New)
1x Hiruzen (Dupe)

Sasuke Banner:

2x New Sasuke (New)
2x Obito (New)
1x Madara (New)
1x Ukataka (Dupe)
1x Kirin Sasuke (Dupe)
1x Karin (New)
1x Mei Tarumi (New)
1x Yamato (New)
1x OG Sasuke (Dupe)
1x Haku (Dupe)
1x Kid Kakashi (New)

So yeah, lots of 5* from Sasuke, including Madara (YES!) and 2x New Sasuke. Still, I'm pretty happy with my pulls overall.

Good luck to you guys on your pulls!

chrono01

thats really nice pulls!
MLB Kirin Sasuke almost 2200 atk Long Range!!!!
Thanks, pretty happy with them. Glad to (finally) get Madara too, I pulled a lot on his banner (last time I pulled before this, actually), and didn't get him. :/

Yeah, Kirin Sasuke is a beast, he's more powerful than BF Itachi which is insane. Makes me happy I pulled three copies of him, haha.

I'm not sure what to do with my three So6P Naruto dupes. I fed one away to my main, to unlock his healing ability, but I'm kind of debating whether I should keep my third and use Acquisition Stones on them to unlock the rest of their abilities. Might be nice having a second Naruto to run through NR with. Similar situation with the Sasuke, although I only have two of those so I can't unlock an ability yet. I'll sleep on it and then decide.

MiTYH

Nice pulls. Nice to see people getting double of either Naruto or Sasuke, that's awesome. Double Obito and a Madara is awesome (that was my starting account, and it rocked).

For me, I did my 9 steps for Naruto, and working on my 3-step for Sasuke (need more gems but I'll get there). Here are the notable results:

Pull1: Skill Naruto
Pull2: Skill Sakura
Pull3: OT Naruto!
Pull4: Bronze/silvers
Pull5: NARUTO SIX PATH!
Pull6: Skill Tsunade (dupe), Wisdon Karen, and another Skill Tsunade
Pull7: Bronze/silvers
Pull8: Bronze/silvers
Pull9: Wisdom Karen (dupe), Brave Gaara (dupe), and guarenteed Naruto Six Paths

And working on Sasuke:
Pull1: Heart Temari (dupe)
Pull2: Heart Tsunade (dupe), and Wisdom Gaara (dupe).

All in all, very very happy. Got a dupe Naruto, with my one stone brings him to two skill slots. He'll be maxed... eventually. Got some great golds here, like OT Naruto (finally). Also got a bunch of healers, in Tsunades (both dupes but still), and some Kabutos too. Sad for no Killer Bee, since my Body team needs a LOT of work, but hey, I can't complain. I'll probably only get enough pearls to go to the third level for one guarenteed unit. I've got Obito and Madara, so here's hoping for a nice dupe or something

chrono01

Whoooooo! Did my 9 steps for Naruto, and working on my 3-step for Sasuke (need more gems but I'll get there). Here are the notable results:

Pull1: Skill Naruto
Pull2: Skill Sakura
Pull3: OT Naruto!
Pull4: Bronze/silvers
Pull5: NARUTO SIX PATH!
Pull6: Skill Tsunade (dupe), Wisdon Karen, and another Skill Tsunade
Pull7: Bronze/silvers
Pull8: Bronze/silvers
Pull9: Wisdom Karen (dupe), Brave Gaara (dupe), and guarenteed Naruto Six Paths

And working on Sasuke:
Pull1: Heart Temari (dupe)
Pull2: Heart Tsunade (dupe), and Wisdom Gaara (dupe).

All in all, very very happy. Got a dupe Naruto, with my one stone brings him to two skill slots. He'll be maxed... eventually. Got some great golds here, like OT Naruto (finally). Also got a bunch of healers, in Tsunades (both dupes but still), and some Kabutos too. Sad for no Killer Bee, since my Body team needs a LOT of work, but hey, I can't complain. I'll probably only get enough pearls to go to the third level for one guarenteed unit. I've got Obito and Madara, so here's hoping for a nice dupe or something
Nice pulls man, congrats! OT is still an amazing, nuker, and you got 2x So6P Naruto as well as those Skill Tsunade. Can't complain about that!

MiTYH

Nice pulls man, congrats! OT is still an amazing, nuker, and you got 2x So6P Naruto as well as those Skill Tsunade. Can't complain about that!

Yup!
My issue now is what to do with Granny Coins. I've got 1800 currently, which is 3 units

From here (https://www.reddit.com/r/NarutoBlazing/comments/6qnkjn/what_should_i_buy_from_granny_cat_megathread/) it looks like Brave units this week, Wisdom next week. Not sure what to get. From the selections, I need:

Brave:
- Naruto
- Konan
- Mei
- Kakuzu

Wisdom:
- Sasuke
- Konohamaru
- Jiraiya
- Shikamaru

Need to look more into them...

EDIT: AH! Phantom Castle is up. Didn't see that, so much wasted time today already...

chrono01

Yup!
My issue now is what to do with Granny Coins. I've got 1800 currently, which is 3 units

From here (https://www.reddit.com/r/NarutoBlazing/comments/6qnkjn/what_should_i_buy_from_granny_cat_megathread/) it looks like Brave units this week, Wisdom next week. Not sure what to get. From the selections, I need:

Brave:
- Naruto
- Konan
- Mei
- Kakuzu

Wisdom:
- Sasuke
- Konohamaru
- Jiraiya
- Shikamaru

Need to look more into them...
I just got Mei, so I'm probably going to grab 5x SM Naruto and fully dupe him. He goes below 28-cost, and is apparently amazing for that style of mission (especially since he's a neutral type).

linkent

Finished all.
BF
Obito 3x
Be 2x
Naruto 2x
Sasuke 3x
Bee 2x
Tail Gaara 1x
Zabuza 1x

Non-BF

2x Darui
Ino
ChidoriSuke 2x
Jiraiya
Yamato
Ohnoki

Pretty sad with no Madara and Tsunade T_T!!!
now the real dilemma whether to feed the dupe sasuke/naruto.
Think i have 5 AcqStone to use.
Hope we can get 50stones this week. I am gonna finish another Sasuke Banner Cycle.
will be nice to get few more copies of him and please Madara....

I just got Mei, so I'm probably going to grab 5x SM Naruto and fully dupe him. He goes below 28-cost, and is apparently amazing for that style of mission (especially since he's a neutral type).

Only need 3 dupes to go U28. so 4 copies. thinking of getting him too, but my U28 doesnt really have much problem so far.. with 2x PC Sakura :D

Kakaroach

Had enough for 4 multipulls on the Naruto banner. Got 7 total 6 stars which was surprising. Did they change the rates in this game or is it just for anniversary? Either way it's great! I got:

Skill Tsunade 2x
Rock Lee
OG Versions of Kakashi and Sasuke
Taka Sasuke
Killer Bee!

I think I'm sticking with this account no matter how the rest of my summons go, love that Bee.

MiTYH

Got enough to do my step 3 on Sasuke's banner.... Sakura animation, as expected

9 silver (all dupes), and then gold Zabuza. Not... really the unit I was looking for, but hey, it's new at least.

I think, for now, as I stare at my 4 pearls, I'm done. A full 9 step on Naruto and 3 on Sasuke got me a hell of a lot of units to play around with. Need to awaken them all now...

For funzies I took double So6P Naruto with Raid Jiyara and all my other buddy healers. It's... insane. Even at just 300 a turn, it's crazy the healing I can do. Hopefully we can get that acquisition stone as the campaign, I really need it.

cw_sasuke

Seems like the pull rate is rather good....congrats on your pulls everyone.

I tried a couple rerolls but havent had any luck yet - will try tomorrow again to go for new Naruto so i can start the game.

MiTYH

Seems like the pull rate is rather good....congrats on your pulls everyone.

I tried a couple rerolls but havent had any luck yet - will try tomorrow again to go for new Naruto so i can start the game.

Good luck with your reroll hunting. It'll be worth it to start fresh with So6P Naruto.

What's the starting Pearl count for a reroll nowadays?

cw_sasuke

Good luck with your reroll hunting. It'll be worth it to start fresh with So6P Naruto.

What's the starting Pearl count for a reroll nowadays?

Thanks mate,

if you restart right now you get 74 stones....so you can do 1 multi....or two if you farm a bit of the Story Quests.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Had enough for 4 multipulls on the Naruto banner. Got 7 total 6 stars which was surprising. Did they change the rates in this game or is it just for anniversary? Either way it's great! I got:

Skill Tsunade 2x
Rock Lee
Taka Sasuke
Killer Bee!

I think I'm sticking with this account no matter how the rest of my summons go, love that Bee.

Those are pretty good. Gimme Bee or give me death!

Edit: I had enough gems for 1 multi, got the new Naruto! Woohoo

MiTYH

Blah. I caved and bought stones to get me the next guaranteed in Sasuke's thing (to stage 6). Wound up with an Obito dupe and Madara dupe. Fused the first, keeping Madara for Ninja Road. So, no Sasuke, which stinks, but tons, tons, tons of units to play with. Maybe if we happen to get a ton of random free stones I'll invest, but not unless I know I have enough to do all 3.

Also, damn! I keep forgetting about PC. No way I'll reach top floor at this rate. My only hope is that no one else remembers it's up either...

chrono01

A little late in-responding, spent a good portion of my free-time today F5'ing for that SNES Classic Mini. :/

Finished all.
BF
Obito 3x
Be 2x
Naruto 2x
Sasuke 3x
Bee 2x
Tail Gaara 1x
Zabuza 1x

Non-BF

2x Darui
Ino
ChidoriSuke 2x
Jiraiya
Yamato
Ohnoki

Pretty sad with no Madara and Tsunade T_T!!!
now the real dilemma whether to feed the dupe sasuke/naruto.
Think i have 5 AcqStone to use.
Hope we can get 50stones this week. I am gonna finish another Sasuke Banner Cycle.
will be nice to get few more copies of him and please Madara....

Only need 3 dupes to go U28. so 4 copies. thinking of getting him too, but my U28 doesnt really have much problem so far.. with 2x PC Sakura :D
Congrats on those pulls!

Obito x3
Naruto x2
Sasuke x3
Bee x2

Can't complain with those (even if you didn't get Madara/Tsunade). I really wanted Bee/Tsunade myself, but it wasn't in the cards for me.

Nice to know about only needing four copies of SM Naruto for that 28 cost. I guess I'll go ahead and do that, and grab another character as my fifth. Or I might go all 5/5 anyway,. to unlock his all-map chakra thing. Would be nice hitting pretty much everything with my ultimate, and I already have Mei who would have been my second choice. Konan, though...

Skill Tsunade 2x
Rock Lee
Taka Sasuke
Killer Bee!

Nice pulls, especially for only 4 multi-pulls. Congrats!

Those are pretty good. Gimme Bee or give me death!

Edit: I had enough gems for 1 multi, got the new Naruto! Woohoo
Congrats. Another Naruto! \o/

Blah. I caved and bought stones to get me the next guaranteed in Sasuke's thing (to stage 6). Wound up with an Obito dupe and Madara dupe. Fused the first, keeping Madara for Ninja Road. So, no Sasuke, which stinks, but tons, tons, tons of units to play with. Maybe if we happen to get a ton of random free stones I'll invest, but not unless I know I have enough to do all 3.

Also, damn! I keep forgetting about PC. No way I'll reach top floor at this rate. My only hope is that no one else remembers it's up either...
Sorry you couldn't get Sauce, but those Obito/Madara dupes are helpful. I'd probably keep a second Madara too, for NR (it's why I'll likely keep my third So6P Naruto and not fuse him into my first). So helpful. I fused my Obito dupe as well, sicne I wanted that chakra reduction. Shame he gets his second reduction at full dupes. Still, it sounds like you got a lot of nice characters with your pulls, so congrats!

I keep forgetting about PC too, haha. All of that excitement spent elsewhere. >_<

Kakaroach

I'm wondering what character to use the granny coins on. Mei and Kakuzu are both awfully tempting but I wonder if the wisdom characters that will come in a couple of days are better. Shikamaru and Jiraya look cool but it's hard to tell how great any of these characters are.

chrono01

I'm wondering what character to use the granny coins on. Mei and Kakuzu are both awfully tempting but I wonder if the wisdom characters that will come in a couple of days are better. Shikamaru and Jiraya look cool but it's hard to tell how great any of these characters are.
Haha, I'm right there with you.

Part of me is telling me to grab three more copies of SM Naruto so I can push him below 28 Cost, while the other half is telling me to go all of the way and grab four copies to fully dupe him, so I can an AOE on his Ultimate. But then, I could always grab Konan too, as I love her character, but I'm not entirely sure I'll use her a lot, given my BRV team is already stacked. SM Naruto will definitely get use, due to his 28 Cost factor...

I'm going to go back-and-forth on this for days, I just know I am. :/

linkent

How do you make money in this game lol. Just started and fusing cost gets pricy
- awaken the ramen to 4*(silver) before fusing. Try to go directly to max level in 1 fuse.
- cost increase as the base level of the unit increase.
- and because of that, it is a good idea to feed pill into a fodder unit (keep in mind there are cap for lower rarity unit).
For eg. Feed 40hp/20atk to a 2*.
Make 5 of that and another 100hp 4* to a total of 300hp/100atk pill and give it to the 6* with 4 silver ramen will bring them to lvl 100 and max pills.

- early level earning money should be from farming the frog wallet.
- at higher level, you will have tons of gold poster when farming LB stones.
- give a bronze ramen to a gold poster and sell them for $$$
- when you can farm Ninja road with 1 or 2 team, you can put 6 gold poster as the last team and complete the ninja road.
Once finished or not, those units will gain some level and sell for good amount of cash.

Adeptrain

Thanks to Chrono's championing of this game in the Japanese Gacha thread, I thought I'd give it a try. I don't think I've seen a gacha game so generous with 5*!!! No idea if they're good units, but I seem to have started with a Naruto, Minato, and a Kakashi from the mail....and then my two starting multi pulls got me:

5* Jiraiya, way of the ninja (Don't care if he's strong...Love the character!)
5* Shika, Beyond silence
5* Naruto, Indomitable
5* Naruto, Seal of light
5* Naruto, Proof of bonds
5* Sasuke, World Kaleidoscope (Punk!)

A ton of different Naruto! Kinda lost, honestly. I figured the most important thing to do now is run Co-op and story missions to collect pearls so I can keep pulling on the multi...as the 9-steps seem crazy nice for a new account :).

Anyway, Friend ID is below. Please add me

Thanks to Chrono's championing of this game in the Japanese Gacha thread, I thought I'd give it a try. I don't think I've seen a gacha game so generous with 5*!!! No idea if they're good units, but I seem to have started with a Naruto, Minato, and a Kakashi from the mail....and then my two starting multi pulls got me:

5* Shika, Beyond silence
5* Naruto, Indomitable
5* Naruto, Seal of light

A ton of different Naruto! Kinda lost, honestly. I figured the most important thing to do now is run Co-op and story missions to collect pearls so I can keep pulling on the multi...as the 9-steps seem crazy nice for a new account :).

That Seal of Light Naruto is the main prize people are trying to get from that banner, congratulations!

I just got back into this game after a long hiatus. The last thing I remember was Rock Lee coming out for the very first time. Gonna have to take time getting used to all the new systems in place. Getting Pearls in this game seems kinda tough right now, but I'm gonna keep trying to go for multis to get that Naruto and Sasuke.

chrono01

5* Shika, Beyond silence
5* Naruto, Indomitable
5* Naruto, Seal of light

Haha, glad to see you make your way over. The game is a lot of fun, and the mechanics for gameplay are different than any other gacha game I've played. There's also x2/Auto Battle, for easy grinding when you reach that point.

As for your pulls, you definitely lucked out! That Seal of Light Naruto is the number one character right now, for his ease of use and versatility. He will do you a LONG time, trust me. Once you unlock his abilities via Acquisition Stones (from Ninja Road, or through duplicates) he just gets better and better. I've already posted it earlier in this thread, but you should definitely farm a few Sakura while the mission is available to you. You can read the full details in one of my posts earlier on this page.

I'll be sure to add you in a bit. :)

Faynwulf

I've read the last few sites of the thread while downloading this game. I don't quite understand why I'm supposed to farm three Sakuras? Is it for each slot in my backrow? Also how many do I need to farm to raise her luck to 99?

I've rolled two times the Seal of Light Banner and got two So6P Narutos. (And unlocked the first ability.) But I'm not quite sure how good the rest of my pulls are. Any help? I'll try to get enoug pearls to do the rest of the 9 steps.

linkent

I've read the last few sites of the thread while downloading this game. I don't quite understand why I'm supposed to farm three Sakuras? Is it for each slot in my backrow? Also how many do I need to farm to raise her luck to 99?

I've rolled two times the Seal of Light Banner and got two So6P Narutos. (And unlocked the first ability.) But I'm not quite sure how good the rest of my pulls are. Any help? I'll try to get enoug pearls to do the rest of the 9 steps.
at early level, you need healer to carry you through the game.
Sakura is a fantastic healer as she heal on field/backrow and healing special.
Even at higher level, you can use her for all Body (all blue) mission which will reward you with gems.
As much as i love the game, it is basically stall till your special is ready and use it on boss.
Healer shine when we are stalling.

You will need to farm 80 copies of her for 80luck.
(5* unit is capped at 80 lucks)
You only need 1 80lucks as it help you joining coop without getting kicked.
Later you can farm better buddy(backrow) healer like Jiraiya but none of the farmable have a healing special.

Since you just started, focus on awakening and max pill/level all the 6* starting from Naruto.
It is actually a good idea to have 2 of him as you can use the same character in a team(as higher teamcost, teamcost reduced when feeding dupe).
But it is alright if you have merge them, this naruto have very very good extra abilities with those dupes.

the other units are not really OP but they will help you farming easier stage.
The best units in this game are usually Burning Festival(BF) units which only are pullable in BF banner like the current 2. With some exception ....Garaa ehmmm Garaa is shafted ehmm...

Diversity in many elements is better than focusing in single one coz mission will need mono elements team which in return get you pearls reward for completing them.

cw_sasuke

Man you guys have some crazy luck....meanwhile i cant pull a single So6P to save my life. Ready to give up lol.

Edit:

Damn complaining on GAF helps lol...finally.

Dont know how good Hinata/Raikage are but i only cared about Naruto anyway.

So should i continue pulling for a unit on the Naruto Banner like Tsunade/dupe Naruto/Killer Bee....or just try to get Sasuke ?

Edit:

My ID if anyone wants to add me:

MiTYH

A little late in-responding, spent a good portion of my free-time today F5'ing for that SNES Classic Mini. :/

Sorry you couldn't get Sauce, but those Obito/Madara dupes are helpful. I'd probably keep a second Madara too, for NR (it's why I'll likely keep my third So6P Naruto and not fuse him into my first). So helpful. I fused my Obito dupe as well, sicne I wanted that chakra reduction. Shame he gets his second reduction at full dupes. Still, it sounds like you got a lot of nice characters with your pulls, so congrats!

I keep forgetting about PC too, haha. All of that excitement spent elsewhere. >_<

Did you get the SNES Classic? It's a nightmare I can't even imagine.

Yeah, keeping the second Madara for Ninja Road. Obito's got 2 dupes now, so cost is lowered, which helps. Working my way through PC now, on floor 37. Had to set a reminder every 3 hours, but hey, gacha=life, right? Oh wait, Dokkan tournament tomorrow, bye bye life....

So should i continue pulling for a unit on the Naruto Banner like Tsunade/dupe Naruto/Killer Bee....or just try to get Sasuke ?

It really is helpful. Nice pull! To continue, it depends how close you are to a guarenteed one. Steps 3 is a 1/8 chance I think of another Naruto, while step 6 is a 1/3 chance, plus you can get Bee or Tsunade. To get those chances on Sasuke you'd have to hit 3 and 6 again. You could get two rounds of silvers/bronzes, so judge accordingly with how many pearls you have left

cw_sasuke

It really is helpful. Nice pull! To continue, it depends how close you are to a guarenteed one. Steps 3 is a 1/8 chance I think of another Naruto, while step 6 is a 1/3 chance, plus you can get Bee or Tsunade. To get those chances on Sasuke you'd have to hit 3 and 6 again. You could get two rounds of silvers/bronzes, so judge accordingly with how many pearls you have left

Hmm.....thanks, well this was my first Multi. Didnt realize that the higher you get the higher the Naruto pull chance is. Only saw that the 3rd Multipull costs 50 stones instead of 40.

Thing is i dont really now what kind of units ill need more down the line....what would you do ? I dont know how many stones ill be able to farm - as of now i think maybe ill try to aim to do the first two multipulls for 40stones on both banners.

Maybe ill just farm stones for now and decide later when i know how many stones i have...with Naruto + OP friend lead alone i should be able to farm the Story stages.

Jeffrey

How do you get the free sakura to 80 luck? I awakened her but it's still cap at 50. Do I need to lvl her up?

Also how do you skip the lvl up animations. Seems super inconsistent on what part of the screen to mash lol.

Any good maps to grind for rank atm? Can't use most of these 5* lol.

cw_sasuke

One more pull on the Naruto banner - no Bee or Tsunade though.

3 Golds...but...well they are kinda lackluster. Will switch to Sasuke for my next Multipull i think.

MiTYH

Hmm.....thanks, well this was my first Multi. Didnt realize that the higher you get the higher the Naruto pull chance is. Only saw that the 3rd Multipull costs 50 stones instead of 40.

Thing is i dont really now what kind of units ill need more down the line....what would you do ? I dont know how many stones ill be able to farm - as of now i think maybe ill try to aim to do the first two multipulls for 40stones on both banners.

Maybe ill just farm stones for now and decide later when i know how many stones i have...with Naruto + OP friend lead alone i should be able to farm the Story stages.

Wait, I may have explained it wrong. It's still standard RNG to get Naruto, but on 3 and 6, you get a guaranteed one of 8 and then one of 3 characters. You could in theory get 10 Narutos, but hey, that's the time to buy a lotto. :)

If you just started, I'd say pick one banner and get at least to stage 3 for a guaranteed good unit to help you. Playing multiplayer with 100 different people gets you 100 stones, so you can get that fast, just host a 10-stamina EM. That'll help you get some luck on a unit too

linkent

3 Golds...but...well they are kinda lackluster. Will switch to Sasuke for my next Multipull i think.
grats on that Naruto.
Raikage is good.
That Hinata is great!

and thats.... 1 gold and 2 troll gold >.<.
Sakura is pretty nice for all Skill mission.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I gotta say, I really wish they'd get more 3 and 4 star fodder. It's so annoying pulling dozens of the same useless characters.

Faynwulf

Thanks that helps a lot! I'm currently farming Sakura before I go on farming Pearls. I only need one Sakura, right?

Is it okay to play on Nox or is this one of these games where that gets you banned? I'm asking because it doesn't really run that good on my phone. :(

Zafir

Don't really play this much anymore but did 3 pulls on the Naruto banner with what I had.

Got Tsunade and a blue Itachi I don't recognise on the first pull. Literally nothing but silvers/bronzes on the second, and got Bee on the third.

No Naruto, typical. :p

Kakaroach

Yah seems pretty 6 star focused besides maybe Skill Kabuto and some others that I have missed over the past 6 months.

Did another multi and got no 6 stars for the first time. Guess I used up my luck on the first 4 haha.

chrono01

Man you guys have some crazy luck....meanwhile i cant pull a single So6P to save my life. Ready to give up lol.

Edit:

Edit:

My ID if anyone wants to add me:
Heh, congrats on the Naruto. You were victorious in the end! I'll add you in a bit!

Did you get the SNES Classic? It's a nightmare I can't even imagine.

Yeah, keeping the second Madara for Ninja Road. Obito's got 2 dupes now, so cost is lowered, which helps. Working my way through PC now, on floor 37. Had to set a reminder every 3 hours, but hey, gacha=life, right? Oh wait, Dokkan tournament tomorrow, bye bye life....
I think I did? Not entirely sure, since I was able to get a pre-order on Target.ca but to do so I had to continually hit "Add to Cart" and the site was working very weird so I'm not entirely comfortable with it. I did get a confirmation email, it's showing up on the site, and I was charged for it, yet I still don't feel safe. Things can still get cancelled even beyond this point. I won't feel truly at ease until I have it in my hands, so in the meantime I'm trying to secure another pre-order from the usual sites I use. If I do manage two, I have a sister who wants one of these so I have someone to give it to. We'll see.

And yeah, these games really do suck up all of your free time, haha.

How do you get the free sakura to 80 luck? I awakened her but it's still cap at 50. Do I need to lvl her up?

Also how do you skip the lvl up animations. Seems super inconsistent on what part of the screen to mash lol.

Any good maps to grind for rank atm? Can't use most of these 5* lol.
If your Sakura is at 5* (gold border), here luck should have a cap of 80. Are you fusing other copies (doesn't need to be 5*, you can use the 4* base drops to do it) into her?

To skip the level up animation, you should just be able to tap the center of the screen. It's always worked for me, anyway.

The best way to grind rank is S-Rank Impact Missions, but they're a ways off before you have a team strong enough to do that. The next best thing is A-Rank ramen Emergency Missions. Just continually host them, and not only will you get ramen to level your characters but rank XP as well. You'll probably want to co-op, at least for a bit, as A-Rank might be a bit too difficult for you this early on.

If you've already done 2x multi-pull on Naruto's banner, I'd suggest doing one more since you're guaranteed a BF-exclusive character (that's not exclusive to Sasuke's banner right now, so the only ones you can't get are Sasuke/Madara/Obito). Some are a little outdated (Shukaku Gaara, Zabuza, Rock Lee), but are still better than your standard fare, and others (such as Tsunade, Bee, OT, Minato, etc.) are all really good. Kazekage Gaara is great for PC, as well.

I don't blame you for wanting to complete the duo (Naruto/Sasuke), so ultimately the choice is yours.

Does 3* 4* have any value in this game?
Some do, such as Shizune (3/4* Field Healer), WIS Kabuto (4/5* Healer), SKL Kabuto (4/5* Healer), among others. You can pretty much get rid of all 3* characters aside from Shizune though, as she's the only useful one. I'd keep all 4/5* characters though, especially early on, as they're low in cost and can be useful to fill slots are use them for Buddy Links.

Don't really play this much anymore but did 3 pulls on the Naruto banner with what I had.

Got Tsunade and a blue Itachi I don't recognise on the first pull. Literally nothing but silvers/bronzes on the second, and got Bee on the third.

No Naruto, typical. :p
Tsunade and Bee are amazing though, so there's that!

cw_sasuke

Man im stupid...i completely forgot to do the pulls on the account i started a couple of days ago and tried to get to farm some stone. Probably because it was on my Tablet and i havent used it this week.

Well nvm...did the first two Multis on Naruto...results kinda lackluster with a 5* Kakashi and someone else. Well who cares i have my So6P account anyway but still had some orbs so lets do one Multi on the Sasuke banner.

Shit..suddenly that account looks good Madara/Sasuke sounds perfect, but without Naruto its still not worth it. Well screw it....farm some more stones for one more Multi on the Naruto banner (Multi No. 3)....i pull....only one Gold...well shit...wasted some time but at least i tried....and BOOM So6P.

So thats that acc now after 3 Multis on Naruto and 1 Multi on Sasuke.
I also didnt know that the 4th and 7th pull are only 25 stones when you get that far...i really should have looked up all that before hand.

Yeah thats pretty much what i wanted lol....but ill ask anyway.

This acc is better than the one i started today with So6P + Raikage + Hina + Sakura + 2 Trollgold (linkents words lol) ? Obv, i pulled more often on the older one but with the new one i pretty much would have to pull Sasuke/Madara to have the same units.

I will keep new account around maybe i can do some pulls just for fun before the Blazing Festival ends - but def. maining the Sasuke/Naruto/Madara one. So yeah please add me instead on that one lol. 774.302.406.312

PS. Shikamaru/Kakashi and Kabuto any good or should i just focus on the big 3 for now ?
Wait, I may have explained it wrong. It's still standard RNG to get Naruto, but on 3 and 6, you get a guaranteed one of 8 and then one of 3 characters. You could in theory get 10 Narutos, but hey, that's the time to buy a lotto. :)

If you just started, I'd say pick one banner and get at least to stage 3 for a guaranteed good unit to help you. Playing multiplayer with 100 different people gets you 100 stones, so you can get that fast, just host a 10-stamina EM. That'll help you get some luck on a unit too

Alright thanks - i get that now,
so you def. wanna try to reach the 3rd step. But with my main i think im done now.
grats on that Naruto.
Raikage is good.
That Hinata is great!

and thats.... 1 gold and 2 troll gold >.<.
Sakura is pretty nice for all Skill mission.

Thanks - but since im switching now ill probably have to say bye to Sakura/Hina for now - maybe i can pull them again on my "main"
Heh, congrats on the Naruto. You were victorious in the end! I'll add you in a bit!

If you've already done 2x multi-pull on Naruto's banner, I'd suggest doing one more since you're guaranteed a BF-exclusive character (that's not exclusive to Sasuke's banner right now, so the only ones you can't get are Sasuke/Madara/Obito). Some are a little outdated (Shukaku Gaara, Zabuza, Rock Lee), but are still better than your standard fare, and others (such as Tsunade, Bee, OT, Minato, etc.) are all really good. Kazekage Gaara is great for PC, as well.

I don't blame you for wanting to complete the duo (Naruto/Sasuke), so ultimately the choice is yours.

Thanks for the advice even though im jumping accounts again lol.
Now that i have done 3 Multis on Naruto and 1 Multi on Sasuke i will save up some stones and decide at the end of the event if or on what banner i should pull. I dont know yet what units will benefit me most but Tsunade and Bee seem to be great and the next Multi on that banner is only 25 stones.....so that might be something to go for instead of going the extra mile on Sasukes Banner.

chrono01

Oh man! You. Are. Set! So6P Naruto + Rinnegan Sasuke + Madara on your new account? Yeah, can't go wrong with that one, congrats! I'll be sure to add you in a bit when I log back on.

As for what to do next, how many Granny Coins do you have? If you're getting close to 600, it might be worth trying to do another multi-pull or two (check how many you receive for each multi-pull, as you earn different amounts depending on the number of pearls spent) just so you can exchange for a character (SM Naruto is great), but if you're far off from the 600 needed, you might as well start saving for another guaranteed/future Blazing Festival banner. You have a great start as it is, all you need to do is farm a few Sakura and you're golden. Granted it'll be a while before you're able to run all of those great 6* characters in a single team (due to team cost), but it's great that you already have them and you can swap in/out members as needed to suit whatever content you're running. The three characters you pulled make an excellent Phantom Castle team too, and there's no team cost there so you can make progress right away. Try to level up/evolve the characters first (pill them even, from the Sakura mission), and you should have little difficulty.

Top Bottom