• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakazato

EatChildren said:
You know the final room is just going to be this.

2dqq33s.jpg

And then they're all fucked.
:lol :lol :lol

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Kusagari said:
I honestly have no idea how the guys there in person aren't dying from laughter. This is the most bizarre thing I think I've ever seen.
All they need now is a giant enemy crab and the circle of life will be complete!

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
they are going to read their faces and everything with kinetic then kill them all and replace them with MS androids ! :(

Sydle

It's pretty easy to see who in this thread has been to a Cirque Du Soliel show before. That set looks as big production as any of their shows I've seen. I'd love to be there.

As for why MS is doing this. It has the WTF factor. It's going to be the buzz of E3 for the rest of this week and, if Microsoft leverages the captured media right, for the holiday season. Can't wait to see it in action.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
My sides literally freaking hurt from going through the entire thread and these tweet pics just kicked it into overrrrrdrive!

Let's go MS, Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The Abominable Snowman said:
WTF Is anyone going to STOP THEM? Peoples LIVES are in danger and were just watching and tweeting about it. Do ANY of you feel ANYTHING???

I love GAF.
So much.
It's better than any movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom