• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
What the hell is happening in that event? Any live blogs or anything?

G_Berry

Banned
I think this
anim_10b38c6c-3ca0-4c74-e584-798041.gif
pretty much sums up this thread.

I don't really think it's a good name and the games are all Wii knockoffs, but i'm sure there will be many fun experiences to be had with this thing in the future so i'll take the wait and see approach.

Salazar

-WindYoshi- said:
I don't really think it's a good name and the games are all Wii knockoffs, but i'm sure there will be many fun experiences to be had with this thing in the future so i'll take the wait and see approach.

The thread is about something else for the moment.

cory said:
I would expect Kinect to be how you share things from your kin to your 360.

Social networking will be a very big part of the experience. Living statue for example captures screenshots of players during games which can then be uploaded to twitter and facebook.

Gifs will be so much easier to make.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Can anyone here post twitter accounts or anything of the sort regarding this event? Also, is there a thread dedicated to this? (There should be.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom