• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

soldat7

669o2c.jpg

These people are in immediate danger.

I hope from now on every large audience gathering uses white ponchos. E3? Of course. MacWorld? Most definitely. State of the Union? Shout out to the white poncho from Arizona.

Feathers

Bungieware said:
Seriously, how many more "ponchos?" replies?

The ponchos reflects the light. It's called the project natal experience... they are part of the experience, they are part of the show.

Woah there, I left this thread a bit ago, and now we've got people wearing ponchos? I'll look forward to the gifs.

Seriously, ponchos? Shit sounds awesome.

I <3 Memes said:
What was the article that got pulled from usatoday?

And is tonights event being broadcast anywhere?
The one confirming the Kinect name as well as a bunch of launch titles.

Apparently it was written in the past tense and wasn't supposed to go up yet. :lol

feel

I bet most people there are too consumed by their cynicism to be enjoying it. I wish I could be there, cirque du soleil is amazing.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
So what is this event? The Natal thing or the proper Microsoft conference?

ElurI

Banned
Feathers said:
Woah there, I left this thread a bit ago, and now we've got people wearing poncho's? I'll look forward to the gifs.

Seriously, poncho's? Shit sounds cultist.

one word change and expresses my feelings

Brinbe said:
ahahahahha, I can't wait to watch this now. Just for the absurdity of it all.
It's weird to see you reppin' the american flag brah. Just a few months ago we were rooting against them in the Olympics thread. :/

Whats your ties to the states? I know you live in Toronto, right?

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
ok wtf is going on here?

families about to kill themselves, ponchos, net, split audicence . indian houses, is this the end of the world as we know it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom