• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuBurns

Banned
I know it's moronic, but honestly, I think this whole thing is kind of cool.

The idea that this is a professional event, and the people in those coats are meant to be journalists is laughable of course, but some over the top stupid shit is fun at times.

Considering how horrible the new 360, how lame the Kinect software seems to be, and the obscene price we've heard, this event is pretty damn cool.

Seriously, how many more "ponchos?" replies?

The ponchos reflects the light. It's called the project natal experience... they are part of the experience, they are part of the show.

hamchan

Johnanderson said:
"This is crazy. Half the audience is on stage having an "experience" while the rest of us are behind nets watching them. Wha?!"

Half the gaming press to get squashed by elephants confirmed.

Gattsu25

Banned
Vizion28 said:
I heard of video game companies taking ideas from their competitors but dang...

3494-1.jpg
Wow, that's amazing how close the products are. Thank you for pointing it out because I would have never made the connection until you showed up. I saw 10 or so people post it before, but didn't really pay attention until this post!

I'm still confused as to what the hell this performance will entail. How will this somehow incorporate Natal aka Kinect into the show? Will it just have avatars syncing with the dancers on a giant projector or what?

I guess someone has to be at least live blogging this, if anything important comes out of it. Of course there Iphone,laptop, ect looks like it will get drenched lol.

Feep:
In the restroom. Vegas shows have nothing on this. Suspended coaches with families on them, we stepped through a window into an Indian house

Stitch

Gold Member
DSK123 said:
You could always go back and spend some more time on your avatar.
you really don't need more than 2 minutes for them because there aren't enough options. not enough hairstyles, not enough beards... and he's always standing like a girl

What if a giant screen showed off a simple dance routine?

And what if all those people down there start dancing?

And then Microsoft unveils their big Kinect launch title:

Kinect Bollywood!

~Kinggi~

Banned
"In the restroom. Vegas shows have nothing on this. Suspended coaches with families on them, we stepped through a window into an Indian house"

hahahaa

so which half is on stage and which half is behind nets watching?

because ryan davis is green and vinny caravella was orange and they got split up :(

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
-PXG- said:
Kojima would go back in time to the moment when God created the universe (or big bang), and still manage to look absolutely unimpressed.
... or he'd find a way to confuse God with his storytelling, make God divide by zero, and destroy all life as we know it.

OH SHI-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom