• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic of Itagaki outside the event

Pic of Itagaki inside with the Scientology robe

it's like the most frightening before/after pictures ever

Bob Loblaw said:
39S1B.jpg
FLASHLIGHTS OFF, IT'S A WITCH!!

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
ed-209.jpg

I present you, Kinect experience

hokahey

I had no idea they would market this SO casual. That market has already been raped twice and bent over again by Nintendo. I assumed Microsoft and Sony would be trying to prove their motion controls would be for grownups (lulz. and not too old like that damn Nintendo!). What market are they going for here? My parents will see this stuff and say "oh it's like Wii..yawn." Maybe a couple years ago, but even Wii is picking the last bit of meat off of the casual bones. Man, if Nintendo pulls out something revolutionary on the home console front they're going to turn Microsoft and Sony in to CD/32X/Saturn era Sega.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Kifimbo said:
http://web6.twitpic.com/img/115279706-5db34fd60f2990be035ff6d6fd36d539.4c159b30-scaled.jpg

:lol :lol Oh, wow. Bad shot of Cliffy.

YESSSS. NOW KOJIMA! DO IT PRESS! Make my night complete!

Sydle

Dedication Through Light said:
I wonder what the reaction when it airs on mainstream tv, lol.

Cirque shows have aired on TV before. You can also buy DVDs of their performances.

If you've ever been to one of their shows before you'd see so many types of people, and there's always a lot of families. They're totally different than anything else I've seen, and that's probably the angle Microsoft is going for here. I think it's amazing.

Omiee

why the fuck did they not stteam this i wanna see this, obviously they were expecting hilarious embarrasing moments so they want to cut stuff out of it

is any podcats doing a special podcast or something after this event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom