• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
TheLegendary said:
115279260-6ba60a54945854241a015a74b7ea3745.4c159b30-full.jpg
Motherfucking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Animator

les papillons sexuels said:
it's amazing, 2 hours ago people were laughing at kinetic and everything about it. For the last hour no one has even mentioned it, the slim, the games or the ads.

And that is a positive for a kinect marketing event?

Paco said:
Cirque shows have aired on TV before. You can also buy DVDs of their performances.

If you've ever been to one of their shows before you'd see so many types of people, and there's always a lot of families. They're totally different than anything else I've seen, and that's probably the angle Microsoft is going for here. I think it's amazing.
who could have guessed

it's amazing, 2 hours ago people were laughing at kinetic and everything about it. For the last hour no one has even mentioned it, the slim, the games or the ads.

Yep, that's why I was saying Ms nailed the show.

We don't even know what's going on, yet we're going crazy already :lol

Bisonian

Always excellent when the best thing you can say about your new hardware rollouts is that no one is talking about them.

Remy

Paco said:
As for why MS is doing this. It has the WTF factor. It's going to be the buzz of E3 for the rest of this week and, if Microsoft leverages the captured media right, for the holiday season. Can't wait to see it in action.

If all we're talking about from the end of E3 to this holiday season is "Wow was that MS Kinect event fucked up or what?!", then just kill me now. Shoot a motion controlled arrow through my heart and bury me by pretending to dig into the ground.

Yoshiya

Omiee said:
why the fuck did they not stteam this i wanna see this, obviously they were expecting hilarious embarrasing moments so they want to cut stuff out of it

is any podcats doing a special podcast or something after this event

Giant Bomb are doing their first live-stream video podcast after this, I hope they wear their mind-control ponchos :lol

Edit: At 10PM PST, I think

golem

Omiee said:
why the fuck did they not stteam this i wanna see this, obviously they were expecting hilarious embarrasing moments so they want to cut stuff out of it

is any podcats doing a special podcast or something after this event
giant bomb mentioned a live stream

Sydle

Animator said:
And that is a positive for a kinect marketing event?

They're obviously going to be associated. Images trigger memories more than any other sense. If people hear Kinect and think back to such vivid, wild, and different imagery then it's a very strong marketing tactic.

Some people are going to walk away confused (most of GAF), because they just don't get it. The one's who enjoy it are going to follow Kinect through to release.

who here is actually getting this if its 189

Day one. I'll preorder through Amazon.com as soon as it's available.

Omiee

Yoshiya said:
Giant Bomb are doing their first live-stream video podcast after this, I hope they wear their mind-control ponchos :lol

can you link me or pm me when it starts i wanna see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom