• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nazis felt loved by Trump's statement on Charlottesville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictably, the Alt-Lite is out in full force across social media today. "What does Charlottesville have to do with Trump? What about Antifa and BLM? The KKK were DemocRATS look it up!" Disingenuous asses.

I'm going to look on the bright side here, at least it will be realistic to have an 80 year old Indiana Jones fighting Nazis again.

Not

Banned
DHDspg1XkAE2-5N.jpg

I don't. The majority of whites in this country don't give a shit as long as they're fine.

A-fucking-men.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Again disproving the notion that these racists/white nationalists/white supremacists are uneducated. They're fully educated and twisting the truth to fit their white ethnocentric persecution narrative. His face is the most punchable one out of these photos.

It's really sad. They have collectively, through the Internet, made up their own reality in which they are the enlightened ones and everyone else are the "sheeple" being controlled by the traditional media funded by George Soros and the illuminati (read: Jews) or whoever else is the target of the month. This gets spread and propagated by madmen like Alex Jones and the other exploitative conspiracy theorists out there and then they all take to Internet forums to share and discuss the latest nonsense being circulated.

Sojgat

Whoever is running the Yes You're Racist twitter is putting in work ID'ing people.
https://twitter.com/YesYoureRacist

This is good.

Could this guy be any more into it?

"I understand the photo has a very negative connotation. But I hope that the people sharing the photo are willing to listen that I’m not the angry racist they see in that photo.”

Get fucked.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Threatening nuclear war isn't even the most shameful thing Trump has done this week. Such an awful scumbag.

Raven117

Guess what? We're seeing the true actual state of America for the first time in years.
You mean the part where the vast majority of folks rushed to the aid of the people hurt and politicians (other than the idiot and chief) decried the neo-nazis?

There is no question that the now embolden neo nazis are making more waves than they have in recent years, but they will lose ground to the otherwise better people in America.

14641837_G.jpg

http://www.ktvn.com/story/36123640/unr-student-marches-in-charlottesville-white-nationalist-rally
20 year-old Reno resident Peter Cvjetanovic.

Cvjetanovic is an undergraduate at the university studying history and political science

“I came to this march for the message that white European culture has a right to be here just like every other culture, “Cvjetanovic says. “It is not perfect; there are flaws to it, of course. However I do believe that the replacement of the statue will be the slow replacement of white heritage within the United States and the people who fought and defended and built their homeland. Robert E Lee is a great example of that. He wasn’t a perfect man, but I want to honor and respect what he stood for during his time.”

Photos of Cvjetanovic protesting circulated on social media, denouncing Cvjetanovic as a racist.

“I did not expect the photo to be shared as much as it was. I understand the photo has a very negative connotation. But I hope that the people sharing the photo are willing to listen that I’m not the angry racist they see in that photo.”

However Cvjetanovic, a self-proclaimed white nationalist, defends his beliefs.

“As a white nationalist, I care for all people. We all deserve a future for our children and for our culture. White nationalists aren’t all hateful; we just want to preserve what we have.”​
Again disproving the notion that these racists/white nationalists/white supremacists are uneducated. They're fully educated and twisting the truth to fit their white ethnocentric persecution narrative. His face is the most punchable one out of these photos.

He makes a fair point, it's super bad that we're all rushing to judge the members of this mob of screaming, torch-wielding nazis. He's not hateful, or an angry racist, he just respects Robert E Lee and what he stood for at the time, which was fighting a literal war to ensure that white people could continue owning black people as property.

None of this is an accident. He didn't forget and his omission was intentional to signal these people that he supports them.

MxX8u28.jpg

None of this is an accident. Bannon, Miller, and Gorka isn't an accident. Sessions isn't an accident.

cyress8

Banned
None of this is an accident. He didn't forget and his omission was intentional to signal these people that he supports them.

MxX8u28.jpg

None of this is an accident. Bannon, Miller, and Gorka isn't an accident. Sessions isn't an accident.

Loved the thread people down-playing this. Fuck those people.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
DHH1lFTU0AEyKbK.jpg

I'm reminded of when the nicest one of my students had parents who were Trump supporters and how he'll grow up to hate his classmates.... :(

this is exactly why Hillary lost btw, you should be pumping a candidate up instead of throwing more hate into the hatred fire. telling people 'don't do this' makes people want to spite you and is what got us where we are rn.

Hillary lost because of a bullshit, antiquated system. This idea that calling racists racists is somehow the reason they acted like fucking racists is nonsense. It's a narrative that is actively being pushed by people who don't want to be called out on what they really are in public.

An absolute shit load stuff has happened since he took office, but literally one of Trump's first actions was to defund programs fighting against right wing terror and white supremacism.

He also fails to tweet about terrorism affecting non white victims but always tweets about terrorism towards white victims.

It might be disappointing and upsetting, but should be a surprise to nobody.
Compounded by the fact that the majority (73%) of fatal violent extremist incidents since 2001 were caused by right-wing extremist groups.

L Thammy

BTW here are classmates of Peter Cvjetanovic reacting to his photo:

charlottesville_nazi_classmates_2_by_digi_matrix-dbjx3i1.png

Uh, I'm not a Civil War reenactor or anything, but isn't getting your own reproduction stuff generally part of the deal? Like, it's to my understanding that Civil War movies are cheaper to reproduce because you can get reenactors to do the battle scenes for free and you don't even have to pay for their wardrobe.

I feel like this guy is shit tier at being shit tier.

Lakitu

st5fu
What's contributed to the rise of Neo-Nazis? It's such a taboo and disgusting concept that I thought only a few people would even be part of a group such as this. Looking at the rally pictures and I'm really shocked by the amount of people there.

Of course Trump doesn't exactly help....

14641837_G.jpg

http://www.ktvn.com/story/36123640/unr-student-marches-in-charlottesville-white-nationalist-rally
20 year-old Reno resident Peter Cvjetanovic.

Cvjetanovic is an undergraduate at the university studying history and political science

“I came to this march for the message that white European culture has a right to be here just like every other culture, “Cvjetanovic says. “It is not perfect; there are flaws to it, of course. However I do believe that the replacement of the statue will be the slow replacement of white heritage within the United States and the people who fought and defended and built their homeland. Robert E Lee is a great example of that. He wasn’t a perfect man, but I want to honor and respect what he stood for during his time.”

Photos of Cvjetanovic protesting circulated on social media, denouncing Cvjetanovic as a racist.

“I did not expect the photo to be shared as much as it was. I understand the photo has a very negative connotation. But I hope that the people sharing the photo are willing to listen that I’m not the angry racist they see in that photo.”

However Cvjetanovic, a self-proclaimed white nationalist, defends his beliefs.

“As a white nationalist, I care for all people. We all deserve a future for our children and for our culture. White nationalists aren’t all hateful; we just want to preserve what we have.”​
Robert E Lee killed tens of thousands of young men by being a traitor.

Built the country. Shameful.

R0ckman

The "both sides are bad" thing is a classic seen it in a lot of encounters on similar topics concerning race.

I tried reasoning with the these people, you are wasting your time. They are mentally messed up and there are several factors as to why. It's an affect of what Trump did and media and history shows, by not condemning them it is corrupting their moral compass, and damaging their cognative process.

With a nation that has basically been founded on a poor sense of justice and painted over with "God loves you even if you do evil" this is the result. Because there has been nothing so far that can be perceived as "divine judgement" brought to them, when an issue comes up where someone does evil like a corrupt cop, KKK member, they are they victims. Think of this faction as a large scale cult.

Maligna

Banned
U1v5QPb.png

Ugh... hate that I'm seeing this stuff on my facebook feed now.

I don't even have the energy to get into it with them. At least I know who to unfriend now that they have started outing themselves.

R0ckman

Are these nazi factions willing to die for their cause? I see that they either deal covertly or protected. They aren't willing to sacrfice anything, they don't get hosed down like civil rights activists did (or run over now) for example. Just seems like raw cowardice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom