• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

random25

He's been outstanding on the Cavs so far.

The good atmosphere and playing with someone like LeBron is looking like it could really salvage his career.

I really feel bad for the guy to be honest. No. 2 overall pick in the draft. Seems to be in limbo with Twolves because he plays the same position as KLove, and just never recovered from there.

Tom Penny

I really like Lou but it's the right move to make. The young guys seem to lean on him too much. Hopefully they send him to a contender so he can get some shine come playoff time. He'd be awesome on the Cavs but they ain't got shit to offer.

I could see Ainge trading the Memphis pick for Lou.

scoobs

Anyone else notice how Wiggins has gone into some kind of super Sayan mode since Lavine has been out? Trade Lavine for some pieces?

Just saw the Ibaka trade. Not a raptors fan but I think TRoss has more of an impact.

I guess I'll have to see. On paper, I think Ibaka will take them up a level a bit but the loss on the wing might hurt. Idk, I don't even watch the Raptors.

Surfinn

Kings and Lakers is such an underrated rivalry, both teams absolutely despised each other. It would be nice if they would be dominant again.
As a hardcore kings fan..

It's over. Not a welcome rivalry, that shit was ugly. At least justice was served to Rick Fox however.

Great series though. Kings lost it with free throws.

Good game tonight.

As a hardcore kings fan..

It's over. Not a welcome rivalry, that shit was ugly. At least justice was served to Rick Fox however.

Great series though. Kings lost it with free throws.

Good game tonight.

Ah yes, game 6 will live on in infamy.

I always believe that that NBA wanted a game 7 no matter what. Kings were super populAr that year from what I read. They were internationally known. No one cared about the East that year, not even The Celtics.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Anyone else notice how Wiggins has gone into some kind of super Sayan mode since Lavine has been out? Trade Lavine for some pieces?

I have noticed he's playing off the charts right now after a few weeks of mediocrity. Could be that they're putting more work in his hands down a player, or it could just be that he's young and he's on fire right now. Eventually I expect his play to be about where it's at right now year round.

dvdjamm

C4rs4xeWEAEmz4t.jpg

Kevin Love & Isaiah Thomas both at 16 yrs old

w

Last year they tried Lavine at the 1, Wiggins at the 2. This year, it's been Wiggins playing up a position, and LaVine in his natural one

OldMan

Banned
1v1 is such a missed opportunity for the All Star Game.

We could of had the likes of MJ vs Magic and now Westbrook vs Durant...

Okafor is back with the Sixers in Boston. What a shit show.

Okafor has been a class act this entire time, poor guy

http://thesixersense.com/2017/01/28/philadelphia-76ers-jahlil-okafor-employee-of-the-month/

Even won employee of the month for January, hasn't made any fuss about minutes (compared to Noel, who yes is better, but did have his whole drama). He gets told he's getting traded, says goodbye to teammates, then has to deal with not being traded, and we still haven't heard crap.

He's matured alot since last year

I think I thought of a trade that works for everyone:

Knicks get: Lou Williams and Amir Johnson
Celtics get: Melo and Nick Young
Lakers get: the Brooklyn pick

Top Bottom