• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Fjordson

It's sorta the same thing with the Durant/Warriors thing. You never not do that deal. But at the same time, what happens if they just roll back that team looking for redemption? Although maybe they knew more than everyone else that Steph wasn't going to be the same after injuries.
They'd be worse imo. I mean the only player of value that they lost is Barnes and Durant >>>> Barnes. Also, Zaza > Bogut and Ezeli considering Bogut has been trash / injured and Ezeli will end the season with zero starts for Portland because of surgery.

The one guy I sort of miss is Speights, but 9 ppg on 44% shooting doesn't make you think twice about Durant.

Misterhbk

Warriors firmly back in the 1 seed. A lot less shit posting today too. Can't believe the Spurs lost to the Blazers playing a back to back. Especially with the way Kawhi is playing. Expected they run over them easily.

Fjordson

Warriors firmly back in the 1 seed. A lot less shit posting today too. Can't believe the Spurs lost to the Blazers playing a back to back. Especially with the way Kawhi is playing. Expected they run over them easily.
Yeah, salute to Portland.

Annoying thing for the Dubs is that they can't just keep pace due to losing the tiebreaker.

Misterhbk

Yeah, salute to Portland.

Annoying thing for the Dubs is that they can't just keep pace due to losing the tiebreaker.

Yeah. It's nice that they've got a full game now rather than just that half game. Hopefully the Spurs lay another egg (given the Cavs and Dubs recent struggles the Spurs are due for a poor stretch). The Warriors have a home friendly stretch to end the season. 10 of the last 15 games are at home. I like our chances.

Tommy DJ

Then you haven't watch the Spurs enough.

The Spurs are going to flame out early in the playoffs again because of three problems:
- Their starters are too inconsistent offensively. Both LMA and Green spend half their games shooting sub-40% and 20% respectively.
- The entire team is too damn old.
- Their big men struggle against quick guards. They're doing better after they took Gasol out of the starting lineup but its still a problem.

Good to see the Rockets body the Lakers so bad it hurt.

*Shining Wizards sf2 in the face
You son of..

NUQrDBD.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Skal just put up 32 off of 15 shots tonight for the kings.. Promising young guy.

He was projected to be a top pick for years before plummeting down draft boards. He kept tumbling down and I was really hoping Danny took a chance on him. Obviously still too early but he's been putting up some impressive numbers here and there.

ViciousDS

Banned
hey bulls.....can you just rest butler against the wizards friday so they can have a chancve at a win saturday.....I don't want the only game I'm going to this season to be a loss lol

fucking Heyward is going to go off.....watch this......ssshhhiiiiitttttt

He was projected to be a top pick for years before plummeting down draft boards. He kept tumbling down and I was really hoping Danny took a chance on him. Obviously still too early but he's been putting up some impressive numbers here and there.

Using college performances for draft picks seems to almost always disappoint.

Surfinn

Whenever he steps out on the court he seems to put out an inedible amount of energy. He looks like he's years ahead of his rookie year.

ViciousDS

Banned
well.....Saturdays game is going to suck without Wade.......go figure....watch butler get injured tomorrow night and I have a bulls team that gets blown out by 20+.......well....if they get blown out by 20+ i get 50% of my ticket price refunded lol

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Ok, I'm gonna be pissed if we don't get a 1'st this year. Anything less than that is bullshit.

We have to get a 1'st this time, man... we have to.

TTG

Utah is within 2 on the tail end of a back to back? *eyebrow hinges up* Let's see if they run out of gas.

I want to pronounce Gobert like Dilbert.

As if people needed to give more motivation to Westbrook by saying Harden is the MVP, especially when the next game is against the Raptors... just why...

Dude is destroying us right now.

Silkworm

Dang, just saw that IT is out the next two games for the Celtics due to a bruised knee he got playing against the T-Wolves. At least the next two games are against the Nets and the 76ers so they hopefully can win both without IT. Just want IT at full strength (especially against the Wizards on Monday) so I guess this is the best move even if it costs them a few loses.

Dang, IT is out the next two games for the Celtics due to a bruised knee he got playing against the T-Wolves. At least the next two games are against the Nets and the 76ers so they hopefully can win both without IT. Just want IT at full strength so I guess this is the best move.

I have a feeling that if the next two games weren't against the two worst teams in the league IT would probably be playing. This just seems like an easy way to get him some extra rest.

Silkworm

I have a feeling that if the next two games weren't against the two worst teams in the league IT would probably be playing. This just seems like an easy way to get him some extra rest.
I hope that's the case :) Don't want this injury to be anything more than a bruised knee. Hopefully the rest of the team can get these two wins despite not having IT's offense. They should be able to do it but we'll see.

Top Bottom