• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

LionPride

Banned
Well, his dad got assassinated in 1984 so I'm sure that made it somewhat difficult to show a lot of love.
Nope, just means his daddy ain't trying hard enough.

Jesus Christ I felt bad just typing that, how did ASU's students chant at Kerr mean and vile things.

Yup. I had forgotten how screwed Memphis was in that LeBron draft. And how bad the Lakers would have it if they land outside of the top three. Devastating.
Living in Memphis, reading that tore me apart. They won 50 games with Pau, Battier, and Mike Miller. Them with LeBron? My God.

The Sixers perimeter defense in the first half of that 3rd quarter was immense. Really refreshing to have 3 guys in a line up together (TEEJ, TLC and RoCo) that can switch, fight over picks, stay in front of guys and just be really disruptive. Forced so many bad shots.

Silkworm

Thank-goodness a Thomas-less Celtics team found a way to squeak out a win against the Nets. :p Not sure this will work against a better playing team in the 76ers but at least there's a chance :) Maybe in the next game Jaylen can score more than 0 points he had against the Nets to help out the team more :-\

Nope, just means his daddy ain't trying hard enough.

Jesus Christ I felt bad just typing that, how did ASU's students chant at Kerr mean and vile things.

Beats me, but I think I speak for the entire ASU family in which we feel that those students are horrible individuals and bring great shame to our school. Absolutely pathetic.

Sandfox

Nope!

Check my last post. We needed that ejection, especially with this comeback.

I need Randle to start shooting 3s now.

I not going to be happy about something like that even if it potentially benefits us.

Also, the team seems to be continuing the run they were on after getting fired up over the conflict.

Vestal

Gold Member
If it wasn't for Scott Brooks, I'd say Spo would be an absolute lock for Coach of the Year. I'm honestly not sure who deserves it more at this point.

If the Heat make the Playoffs it has to be Spo no fucking question about it. What he has done with this team is absolutely amazing. But credit also has to go to the Heat Org, they are head and shoulders above anyone else in squeezing every last drop of talent from players.

Funny how just 3 years ago everyone was so down on Coach Spo.

Sandfox

Eric Pincus‏ @EricPincus 3m3 minutes ago

Walton - he needs an explanation, standing up for Russell "crap to me" given what Monroe did to escalate, plus he slapped Ingram

Eric Pincus @EricPincus 2m2 minutes ago

Walton upset because an assistant pushed Ingram - very strong words - don't touch my damn players

Eric Pincus@EricPincus 1m1 minute ago

Walton said if league doesn't address this, he'll have his staff ready for the next skirmish - coach not holding back

Mark Medina‏ @MarkG_Medina 2m2 minutes ago

Luke Walton on Russell, Ingram, Nance & Zubac standing up for Young: "I love it. That’s what they’re supposed to do."

Mike Trudell‏ @LakersReporter 3m3 minutes ago

A very fired up Luke Walton said he would have been mad if Russell hadn’t pushed Monroe after Monroe shoved Young.
Luke is mad.

OldMan

Banned
gWytU4.gif

It's going to come down to whether Cleveland eats LA alive or destroys them. Cavs 135-89

Is Scott Brooks a good coach

Under him, the Wizards have gone from being a lottery team to the third in the East. And they currently got the 8th best record in the League overall.

If the Heat make the Playoffs it has to be Spo no fucking question about it. What he has done with this team is absolutely amazing. But credit also has to go to the Heat Org, they are head and shoulders above anyone else in squeezing every last drop of talent from players.

Funny how just 3 years ago everyone was so down on Coach Spo.

Definitely agreeing there. Just compare Deng's two seasons with the Heat to his current season with the Lakers.

finowns

Golden State is looking sharp tonight. And I agree with the commentators who wants to play a seven game series against these bucks.

ViciousDS

Banned
BOBBY PORTIS!

Tons of fun, had a great time.......if your wondering why we were literally screaming during those 2 missed free throws during the 4th quarter......it's because 2 missed free throws in a row in the 4th quarter was a free chic fil a sandwich lol

Had a great time would easily buy Lexus club tickets again!

Best of all they won, boo ya!

TTG

To be fair, the Bucks aren't good enough to beat the dubs on the road on a second night of a back to back.

Curry shooting well is a welcome sign obviously.

ViciousDS

Banned
I really hope valentine continues finding his stride and getting better. He's probably my favorite player on the Bulls besides jimmy butler.

He pulled some major clutch shots tonight!

I really hope valentine continues finding his stride and getting better. He's probably my favorite player on the Bulls besides jimmy butler.

He pulled some major clutch shots tonight!
He's fearless.
I guess it should be expected of a 4 year graduate at a big time basketball program but it's still impressive.
I just wish he'd show his overall game more, he's an exceptional passer.
He's a primary 3 shooter now but even he said he'll have to utilize his good midrange game when teams run him off the line.

Misterhbk

Last night was beautiful. Threezus reigns again. Spurs lose again. Cavs lose (yes I know they say guys). All in all a good night. Hopefully the Spurs can fall short a couple more games or they rest guys. I definitely prefer the 1 seed route through the playoffs than the 2.

Top Bottom