• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Once a month he reminds you "Oh shit that's right we picked this dude over Giannis for a reason" and then nothing.

Riiiiight? The worst. Tbf plenty of players like that in the past. Not the only team that passed on him. Who knew hed continue to grow like a weed.

ViciousDS

Banned
why do I have to listen to the bostons home announcers.

They both sound like complete shit.........bulls have been chirping because a lot of calls are bullshit......why do you think the refs have been just blowing on the other end with the bulls to make up for the fuck ups

Hope this shit Celtics team gets fucking wrecked on bulls home court, they only going to get sweeped by cleveland anyways, fuck.....washington would take them before that even happened

Mrbob

Wade still almost missed that open layup.

Too bad Jimmy played like shit tonight. This game was for the taking with Boston going like 8/50 from 3.

Chase17

WAS hasn't looked great against ATL.

If the celtics were to play them I think they may be able to take them to game 6 lol

Though I'm not willing to rule out the Rondo comeback.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
why do I have to listen to the bostons home announcers.

They both sound like complete shit.........bulls have been chirping because a lot of calls are bullshit......why do you think the refs have been just blowing on the other end with the bulls to make up for the fuck ups

Hope this shit Celtics team gets fucking wrecked on bulls home court, they only going to get sweeped by cleveland anyways, fuck.....washington would take them before that even happened

Mike gorman is legit. Tommy is a bigtime homer every single game is a conspiracy against the celts. That being said That goal tend call was absolute trash, and wade always has and always will get away with getting up in the refs space all the time.

Bread

Banned
Celtics are fucking with Lopez badly, they are grabbing him/holding his arms and even leg one time away from the ball on rebounds. It's frustrating him and he has racked up a couple of fouls because of it.
Celtics new strategy
Offense: pick and roll, keep Lopez away from the rim and exploit his lack of quickness,
hold lopez's arms
Defense: force them to ISO into tough shots
hold lopez's arms

ViciousDS

Banned
Mike gorman is legit. Tommy is a bigtime homer every single game is a conspiracy against the celts. That being said That goal tend call was absolute trash, and wade always has and always will get away with getting up in the refs space all the time.

is Tommy the older sounding dude? Mike seems very stern and just calls it as it is and not annoying.

But Tommy is annoying as ffuuuuuuuck

Love how Mike just kind of like....eh, meh and ok's tommy on all his conspiracy's lol

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
He's been bad. But on the other hand Bradley has put on a defensive clinic in the second half. I really like that the Celts upped the pressure on the Bulls guards.

Bad is an understatement. Playoff crowder has been a fucling disaster. It didnt take off but some guy made a twitter last playoffs in the hawks swries called "did jae make a 3" with actual yes or nos for every 3. Almost the whole thing was no. He started 2-20 last year. Not only has he been shit on offense this year his defense has been ass. And hes been wide open btw.

Bradley played big tonight, but hes been notcieably bad this series as well on bith ends. The most disheartening thing of it is theyve gotten great looks. Luckily they appear to be pulling through, lets hope they can close it out.

Mrbob

Thank you Fred for that strategic timeout down 13 with 140 left in the game.

Bench Niko for the rest of his career.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
is Tommy the older sounding dude? Mike seems very stern and just calls it as it is and not annoying.

Love how Mike just kind of like....eh, meh and ok's tommy on all his conspiracy's lol

Thats literally every game. Im cool with tommy because hes a legend around here and hes basically just a crazy old homer. IMO mike gorman js the real deal though, love his calls and most of his insight. He always approaches correcting tommy so timid just like well... Looks like a foul right there.

Amory

Tommy Heinsohn is literally a lifetime Celtic. He won championships as a player and as a coach after he retired.

He's annoying even if you're a Celtics fan, but he's literally Mr. Celtic. So it's understandable that he's a huge homer

ViciousDS

Banned
fuckmirotic9tswo.png

so um......why do we play mirotic again?

They better not fucking resign this tool

spyder_ur

Bad is an understatement. Playoff crowder has been a fucling disaster. It didnt take off but some guy made a twitter last playoffs in the hawks swries called "did jae make a 3" with actual yes or nos for every 3. Almost the whole thing was no. He started 2-20 last year. Not only has he been shit on offense this year his defense has been ass. And hes been wide open btw.

Bradley played big tonight, but hes been notcieably bad this series as well on bith ends. The most disheartening thing of it is theyve gotten great looks. Luckily they appear to be pulling through, lets hope they can close it out.

Yeah I don't know what to say about Crowder. He had a little spurt there, but he hasn't been good. It was like this last year too, but I chalked that up to the injury he was coming off of.

I pretty much disagree on Bradley. In the last 3 games he has been basically dominant defensively for 6-8 minute stretches, and they've been when Boston has widened their lead each time.

I think the team as a whole is getting their confidence and flow back, but they're not in peak form just yet.

ViciousDS

Banned
Lol wat

If anything's lacking it's an offensive strategy and team around him.

this man.....sees it right here. His offensive game is fine.....but he has absolutely no one to rely on. He is literally Westbrook but instead of offensively going 100% he tries insanely hard to do both ends of the floor. Which on a shit team like this years bulls......no way thats happening.

Wade literally deteriorates as the game goes on and you can pretty much only rely on him possibly hitting 3's. Which we know can happen for some odd reason.....playoff wade is....interesting.

Both George and Butler about to lose in the first round
Ainge winning by hoarding that pick ;)

Ainge will flip it with Amir and Kelly for Anthony Davis
👀 ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom