• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Either Ball is overrated because Kuzma is a great shooter or Kuzma is overrated because he has Ball passing to him

Kuzma is good. I honestly think Kuzma had a better SL than Ball when it comes to projecting out to the regular season. He looks like a perfect modern NBA forward. There are still a lot of question marks with Lonzo as to if he'll be able to consistently find his own shot in the NBA.

Slizeezyc

Kuzma is good. I honestly think Kuzma had a better SL than Ball when it comes to projecting out to the regular season. He looks like a perfect modern NBA forward. There are still a lot of question marks with Lonzo as to if he'll be able to consistently find his own shot in the NBA.

That pesky sample size issue will unfortunately cost Kuzma more than it will Ball. Ball was unlucky and Kuzma was very lucky. Kuzma just had his Selby moment.

That being said, I think Kuzma's stroke will translate from college to NBA more than others due to the form (he only shot like 32 percent in college but it looks like extending out isn't a problem for him) but regression still means it's tough to quantify right now as I think it's fair to assume he's not a better shooter than Curry.

Bread

Banned
Please choose one of my options

That pesky sample size issue will unfortunately cost Kuzma more than it will Ball. Ball was unlucky and Kuzma was very lucky. Kuzma just had his Selby moment.

That being said, I think Kuzma's stroke will translate from college to NBA more than others due to the form (he only shot like 32 percent in college but it looks like extending out isn't a problem for him) but regression still means it's tough to quantify right now as I think it's fair to assume he's not a better shooter than Curry.

Naturally I don't expect him to shoot like 70% from three in the NBA, but he exhibited a very translatable skill set. I don't think he'll be a superstar by any means, but I think he steps right in and can become a legitimate starter, which considering his draft position and salary, is a steal.

Slizeezyc

Naturally I don't expect him to shoot like 70% from three in the NBA, but he exhibited a very translatable skill set. I don't think he'll be a superstar by any means, but I think he steps right in and can become a legitimate starter, which considering his draft position and salary, is a steal.

For sure. I liked Kuzma at Utah so I'm pushing for him to keep it up as it helps me feel better about my own personal Big (Baller) Board. I just have more trouble projecting people out to the real games when they shoot this insanely than a Ball who shot like shit but showed a lot elsewhere.

fucksummerleaguenotbuyingthisfuglyshoes.png

We're coming back for the next one LA.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
We fucking won SL and our best players missed a bunch of games. like damn. It definitely helps when your forwards are unconscious behind the arc. Like holy shit, Kuzma and Thomas were red fucking hot all SL.

And Lonzo and Kuzma are both appropriately the MVP's of the league. Light-Skin Connection 4 lyfe <3

Kuzma is good. I know it's SL but that jumper is PURE and he's clearly a smart basketball player. He will be good in this league. How good? We will see.

Top Bottom