• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Chase17

If Kyrie ends up resigning I don't think the worst case scenario of the deal is too bad. Has potential to be now though! Guess I won't know how I feel about the trade for a couple years lol.

What's more likely to happen... Cavs flip and package the 1st round pick to try to get another player, or keep it as insurance if LeBron bolts?

What's more likely to happen... Cavs flip and package the 1st round pick to try to get another player, or keep it as insurance if LeBron bolts?

They are already banking on LeBron leaving
Anything less than winning a title = bye bye so it's certain now
KD will be more hungry if he's two titles from being even with LeBron and 3 from being better than him 😈

Line_HTX

@KingJames 16m16 minutes ago

LeBron James Retweeted tony hartman

That's the only way to be to the kid! Special talent/guy! Nothing but respect and what a ride it was our 3 years together Young Gode #Filayy

Comic Dans
DH4Zk-vUMAEjD7w

TTG

The Cavs just got from under like a billion dollars of salary tax, they're not about to trade that pick for a high payed dude.

Only way Cleveland trades the pick for a star is if they know LBJ is signing for the long haul. No way should they let LBJ keep their franchise hostage another year.

Bread

Banned
Just realized that this trade is the culmination of the rebuilding effort for Danny. He trades KG, Pierce, Rondo, and a 1st and got back Kyrie, Brown, and Tatum. What an incredible turn around.

BajiBoxer

Banned
Y'all remember when that stuff happened yesterday?.....

I just woke up and found out about it. I like what we got in the trade, and Kyrie will stop dividing the locker room with flat earth theory debates. Still, he will always be one of my favorite players due to The Shot. I'm going to be riding that championship high for a long time.

Just realized that this trade is the culmination of the rebuilding effort for Danny. He trades KG, Pierce, Rondo, and a 1st and got back Kyrie, Brown, and Tatum. What an incredible turn around.

Still have the Lakers/Kings pick.

I'll lmao if Celts turn back to a lottery team with Kyrie

Barring catastrophe I don't see how this team isn't at least good for the next few years.

Top Bottom