• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

And he was sitting on the bench for way too long. Finland has this weird custom that even if you are over the hill and can barely move, they will still put you on the court before a younger and better player. Always been that way.

Well at least he played, i would have love to see Ntilikina in the french team

Gigglepoo

http://amp.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nba/charlotte-hornets/article170530402.html

The Lakers did the Pacers dirty. I guarantee if this situation was reversed, and the Lakers could prove another team interfered with a player they had under contract, the Lakers would have raised hell with the league office.

Anything short of barring the Lakers from pursuing George in the future sends a terrible message to the NBA’s 30 front offices. Even if such a punishment was overturned in the courts, the league had an obligation to protect the integrity of competitive balance, and this fine does not accomplish that.

Damn straight! It sucks being a small market team.

Bread

Banned
Kyrie and Hayward being introduced as C tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Bread

Banned
Is this the first time in Kyrie's career that he will have a head coach?
It's the first time he'll be in a real offensive system that isn't built around ISOs. I can't wait to see what Stevens does with all these new guys.

Bring on training camp, we want the preseason!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Celtics have constructed the greatest Eastern Conference Finals Runner-Up in NBA history!

I mean theres always the chance the Cavs drop to the 4 seed if IT is out till the all star break so Boston can lose a round earlier

(going under the assumption Boston is the #1 seed but I think Toronto ends up being the 1 seed this year tbh)

Top Bottom