• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
GS up 71-33 at the half on the Clips, gatdamn.

Pop, just try to get us the 2nd seed at this point yeeeeesh. Spurs need to take GS out in the WCF.

Mortemis

Banned
Wait.....a Seahawks Lakers fan?

What planet do I live on?

A lawless hell.

Idk if I'm really a lakers fan, I really like a lot of your younger players, and I'm excited to watch them get better and play. Seeing as the closest thing I got to an NBA team is old highlights of the sonics, I just follow players.

A lawless hell.

Idk if I'm really a lakers fan, I really like a lot of your younger players, and I'm excited to watch them get better and play. Seeing as the closest thing I got to an NBA team is old highlights of the sonics, I just follow players.

Eh, I'm a Cardinals fan, so yeah. Still, fuck the 49ers.

Tubobutts

I was hoping he would show a little better going against the King's end of the bench/probably not going to make the team guys, but yeah hopefully the D-League will do Zubac some good.

Bread

Banned
I can't believe the celtics lost today. Put a fork in them, because they just blew the whole season.

How is anyone expected to take them seriously when they can't beat the Sixers?

ViciousDS

Banned
DRose and the knicks got smoked last night. Hope its a sign of things to come in the regular season

So far all is good in the world lol

scoobs

The Zinger was dominant though. We are entering a decade of dominant big men again (that can shoot 3's!) and its going to be awesome to watch. Embiid, Zinger, Brow, KAT... I'm stoked

Servbot24

Banned
Still not sure if I'm happy that GSW is going to be a crazy spectacle this year or if I'd prefer actual competition.

I know I'll definitely be over it by next year at least.

Jarate

Banned
Yeah, that "rumor" sounded flimsy. But Simmons could squash the whole thing if he himself just tweets about it.

Why tweet about it though? Who knows how the bone will heal and if he'll need another surgery or not. He could still theoretically miss the entire season.

We know what we know, which is his timetable is 3-4 months, and maybe a wee bit longer depending on how cautious the Sixers are

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Checked with the other mod staff, the NBA thread living in OT for the first 3 weeks of the season would be fine if you all so decide. NHL thread will likely go forward with doing that as well.

Jarate

Banned
Checked with the other mod staff, the NBA thread living in OT for the first 3 weeks of the season would be fine if you all so decide. NHL thread will likely go forward with doing that as well.

Can you make sure to ban all the Boston fans too? It's unrelated, but we should really just ban them outright for being Boston fans

gutshot

Why tweet about it though? Who knows how the bone will heal and if he'll need another surgery or not. He could still theoretically miss the entire season.

We know what we know, which is his timetable is 3-4 months, and maybe a wee bit longer depending on how cautious the Sixers are

He doesn't have to give an exact timetable. Just something like "I'm gonna hit rehab as hard as possible and will be back as soon as the doctors say I'm good #TrustTheProcess". That would at least help quiet some of the rumblings.

Fjordson

Thanks Xia. I think we should post it there. Help attract some new fans and build the thread.

Chase17

Can you make sure to ban all the Boston fans too? It's unrelated, but we should really just ban them outright for being Boston fans
200.gif

Top Bottom