• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason |OT| "It's a complete shit move, but we're stuck with it now"

Cornbread78

Jesus the Rose case gets uglier by the day. This dumbass has like a $200 Adidas contract, doesn't he? How the fuck do you let this get to trial?

I have no knowledge of the case, but they were speculating on sports radio earlier that this may be a money grab by her since he isn't the first NBA player she's run into. Who knows really, some of shit they say he and his buddies did though....

If it's legit, he's garbage and deserves what he gets really, I don't feel bad at all..

gutshot

Joel Embiid has given himself a new nickname, "The Process".

CuL4D95VUAEo0vm.jpg

And he's dead serious about it.

EARLIER THIS WEEK, Joel Embiid asked longtime Sixers public address announcer Matt Cord to add his new self-claimed middle name "The Process" to his official introduction.

I love this kid.

Fjordson

if it were a pure money grab she would have settled. Rose or whoever is advising him is an idiot. He's doing way more than $20 million worth of damage to his rep right now.
Seriously. Been reading updates on twitter and he sounds like a total scumbag.

He's also one of those people who seems to just blurt stuff out without thinking how they sound. Some of his statements have been bizarre for a guy accused of rape.

Rose testifies about alleged rape: "in my mind she consented. She consented every time we had sex so why wouldn't she that one time?"

Wat.

NHale

Rose testifies about alleged rape: "in my mind she consented. She consented every time we had sex so why wouldn't she that one time?"

Wat.

When I've read that sentence he said, I thought to myself "Did he just admit she didn't consent?" Because I can't see how you would say this phrase if she did consent on that evening.

Sandfox

Seriously. Been reading updates on twitter and he sounds like a total scumbag.

He's also one of those people who seems to just blurt stuff out without thinking how they sound. Some of his statements have been bizarre for a guy accused of rape.

Wat.

Well that makes him sound guilty.

When I've read that sentence he said, I thought to myself "Did he just admit she didn't consent?" Because I can't see how you would say this phrase if she did consent on that evening.

Rose is no Langston Hughes.

Lawyers need to flat out ask, did she say no or stop.

scoobs

Every night that there isn't a 76ers game feels hollow. I need my Embiid fix. Even when he goes for 4 points and 4 rebounds I find myself glued to the TV.

Jarate

Banned
So apparently you can't watch the Sixers vs Memphis preseason game anywhere

I have no clue how this is even possible in 2016

Top Bottom